剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
多数男人喜欢摆弄东西
Most men Iike working on things.
工具 物件 修东西 男人就喜欢这活儿
TooIs objects fixing things. This is what men enjoy doing.
你们是否留意过有人 拿着工具在路边干活
Ever noticed if a guy's in his driveway working on something with tooIs...
附近的邻居们怎么会都…
...how aII the other men in the neighbourhood...
着魔似的被这吸引呢?
...are magneticaIIy drawn to this activity?
他们像僵尸一样从屋里游荡出来
They just come wandering out of the house Iike zombies.
伙计…这是真事儿 男人听见钻孔声 就像听见口哨一般 然后:
Men-- It's true. Men hear a driII it's Iike a dog whistIe. Just
他们箭步走到客厅的窗帘前
They go running up to the Iiving-room curtain.
“亲爱的 我觉得吉姆正在那干活呢”
"Honey I think Jim's working on something over there."
他们朝那家伙跑过去
So they run over to the guy.
他们并不是去帮忙
They don't actuaIIy heIp the guy.
不是 他们只想待在那附近…
No. They just want to hang around the area...
就是干活的地方
...where work is being done.
男人就想这样
That's what men want to do.
我们想看着他 我们想找他说话
We want to watch the guy. We want to taIk to him.
我们想问些愚蠢的问题 你知道的…
We want to ask him dumb questions. You know....
“你用的什么 十字槽螺丝帽吗?”
"What are you using a PhiIIips head?"
你知道 我们觉得置身其中
You know we feeI invoIved.
这就是为什么当 人们选好建筑地址时
That's why when they have construction sites...
就用木板围墙围起来
...they have to have those wood paneI fences around it.
只是为了把这些人拒之门外
That's just to keep the men out.
他们为我们割了些小孔
They cut those IittIe hoIes for us...
我们就能知道里面怎么回事了
...so we can see what the heII is going on.
但如果他们不割些小孔 我们就会翻越围墙
But if they don't cut those hoIes we are cIimbing those fences.
翻到里面 “你用的什么 下面是钢梁吗?”
Right over there. "What are you using the steeI girders down here?"
没错 能承受的住
Yeah that'II hoId.
我得说些什么
I had to say something.
得说些什么
Had to say something.
一切进展顺利 我得说些什么
Everything was going so weII. I had to say something.
我觉得你没做错
I don't think you did anything wrong.
我告诉她我喜欢她 为什么?
I toId her I Iiked her. Why?
我为什么对她说喜欢她?
Why did I teII her I Iike her?
我总是抑制不住想要告诉 女方我的感受的冲动
I have this sick compuIsion to teII women how I feeI.
我喜欢你 但我不告诉你
I Iike you. I don't teII you.
这就只能感谢上苍了
We can onIy thank God for that.
我出局了 我出局了
I'm out of the picture. I am out of the picture.
现在只是时间问题了
Matter of time now.
这都是你想出来的 真的 - 哦 不 不 不
You're imagining this. ReaIIy. -Oh no. No no.
我告诉你发生过类似的事
I'II teII you when it happened too.
当牙线从我的口袋里跑出来时
It's when that fIoss came fIying out of my pocket.
什么牙线? 什么时候?
What fIoss? When?
在大厅里 戏剧中场休息时
In the Iobby during the intermission of the pIay.
我给她买♥♥了一罐橙汁
I was buying her one of those containers of orange drink.
五块钱
For $5.
我伸手到口袋里拿钱 低头一看
I reach into my pocket to pay for it. I Iook down.
一撮绿色的牙线缠在我的指间
There's this piece of green fIoss hanging from my fingers.
薄荷口味的 - 当然
Mint. -Of course.
我看着它 抬头后发现她也在看
So I'm Iooking at it. I Iook up and see she's Iooking at it.
四目相触
Our eyes Iock.
那时真难熬 我就…
It was a horribIe moment. I just....
我先把这事理清楚 她看见了牙线
So Iet me get this straight. She saw the fIoss.
你惊慌失措 告诉她你喜欢她
You panicked and you toId her you Iiked her.
如果我没把牙线放口袋里的话…
If I didn't put fIoss in my pocket...
现在就在她卧室里 溜跶着找眼镜了
...I'd be crawIing around her bedroom right now Iooking for my gIasses.
你确定牙线是导火索? - 没错 确定
You sure the fIoss was the cataIyst? -Yes I am.
你不觉得这可能和那东西有关系吗?
You don't think it might have had anything to do with that?
什么 你不喜欢这个?
What you don't Iike this?
看起来就像你的腰带正消化小动物
Looks Iike your beIt is digesting a smaII animaI.
他们发现了癌症治疗方案 这可是笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
They got a cure for cancer. See it's aII big business.
哦 嘿!杰瑞刚进门
Oh hey Jerry just waIked in.
嗨 乔治!
Hi George
好 好 好 记下我的电♥话♥
Yeah yeah yeah. Take my number.
555-86♥4♥3
It's 555-86♥4♥3.
好的 他在这儿
Okay. Here he is.
是谁? - 拿着
Who is it? -Take it.
是谁? - 找你的
Who is it? -It's for you.
你好?
HeIIo?
哦 嗨 乔尔
Oh hi JoeI.
不 我出城了 刚回来
No. I was out of town. I just got back.
克莱默什么都不知道 他只是我的邻居
Kramer doesn't know anything. He's just my next-door neighbour.
不算忙 周二?
Nothing much. Tuesday?
周二 不行 我约了人
Tuesday no. I'm meeting somebody.
周三?
Wednesday?
周三可以 好的
Wednesday's okay. AII right.
我现在有点儿忙 我们周三早晨再联♥系♥吧?
I'm a IittIe busy right now. Can we taIk Wednesday morning?
好的 对
Okay. Yeah.
好的 谢谢 再见
Right. Thanks. Bye.
你为什么让我接他电♥话♥?
Why do you put me on the phone with him?
我讨厌别人替我接电♥话♥
I hate just being handed a phone.
这是你的电♥话♥ 他想和你说话
WeII it's your phone. He wanted to taIk to you.
也许我不想和他说话呢
Maybe I didn't want to taIk to him.
为什么? - 他总是烦我
WeII why not? -He bothers me.
因为他 我都不接电♥话♥
I don't answer the phone anymore because of him.
他把我变成筛分工了
He's turned me into a screener.
现在我周三得见他了
Now I gotta see him on Wednesday.
什么?我以为我们 周三要去看尼克队的比赛
What? I thought we had tickets to the Knick game Wednesday.
我们的座位就在球队后面
We got seats behind the bench.
怎么了?我们不去了? - 我们去
What happened? We're not going? -We're going.
比赛是下周三
That's next Wednesday.
这家伙是谁? - 他叫乔尔·霍内克
Who is this guy? -His name's JoeI Horneck.
小时候 他家离我家只有三排房♥子远
He Iived Iike three houses down from me when I grew up.
他有一张乒乓球桌 我们是朋友
He had a Ping-Pong tabIe. We were friends.
难道我的余生要因为 喜欢打乒乓球而饱受折磨吗?
ShouId I suffer the rest of my Iife because I Iike to pIay Ping-Pong?
那时我10岁!
I was 10
如果斯大林有兵乓球桌 我也会和他成为朋友的
I wouId've been friends with StaIin if he had a Ping-Pong tabIe.
他真是很自恋
He's so seIf-invoIved.
我的电♥话♥
That's for me.
克莱默利坚工业
Kramerica Industries.
嗨 马克
Hi Mark.
不 不 算了 我有更好的主意
No no. Forget that. I got a better idea.
一个你可以自己做披萨的披萨店
A pizza pIace where you make your own pie.
你能到别的地方打理你的买♥♥卖♥♥吗?
Can you conduct your business...
不 我说的是一整条连锁店
...eIsewhere? -No I'm taIking about a whoIe chain.
没错
Yeah.
我不知道你为什么因 这个乒乓球家伙烦恼 我告诉你
I don't know why you bother with this Ping-Pong guy I teII you.
我没有打扰他
I don't bother with him.
七年来他一直给我打电♥话♥ 我从未找过他一次
He's been caIIing me for seven years. I never caIIed him once.
他的思维还停留在5岁阶段
He's got the attention span of a 5-year-oId.
有时候我坐在那儿…
Sometimes I sit there...
编造些故事 看看他是不是注意我
...and I make up things just to see if he's paying attention.
我不明白你为什么和这家伙在一起
I don't understand why you spend time with this guy.
我能怎么办 和他分手?
What can I do break up with him?
告诉他“我觉得我们彼此不合适”
TeII him "I don't think we're right for each other."
他是男人
It's a guy.
至少对女人来说有先例
At Ieast with a woman there's a precedent.
感情变质了 然后你终结这段感情
The reIationship goes sour you end it.
不 不 不 你得把他当成女人处理
No no no. You have to approach this as if he was a woman.
和他分手? - 正是
Just break up with him? -AbsoIuteIy.
你告诉他真♥相♥就好 - 真♥相♥?
You just teII him the truth. -The truth?
不 作为男人 我不知道怎么和男人分手
No. As a guy I don't know how I can break up with another guy.
知道吗?我不知道如何开口
You know? I don't know how to say
“比尔 我觉得我得见其他男人”
"BiII I feeI I need to see other men."
明白我的意思? 我无可奈何
Know what I mean? There is nothing I can do.
我只能等某人死去
I have to wait for someone to die.
我觉得这是摆脱 这段感情的唯一途径
I think that's the onIy way out of this reIationship.
这会很漫长
It couId be a Iong time.
瞧 男人们的伟大之处 在于能够建立起零基础…
See the great thing about guys is that we can become friends...
的友谊
...based on aImost nothing.
就两个男人就能成为朋友 只因他们是男人
Just two guys wiII just become friends just because they're two guys.
这好像就是必须共有的条件
That's aImost aII we need to have in common.