剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
不 不 不 别打断它的流程
No, no, no. Don't interrupt the cycle.
机器还在转 它自己知道 让它自己停
The machine is working. It knows what it's doing. Just let it finish.
你的衣服会干过头的 - 不可能干过头
You're gonna overdry it. - You can't overdry.
为什么? - 就像你不能让它们湿过头一样
Why not? - Same reason you can't overwet.
你看 东西一旦湿了 就是湿了
You see, once something is wet, it's wet.
就像死亡一样
Same thing with death.
就像 一旦你死了 就是死了 对吧?
Like, once you die, you're dead. Right?
假如说你暴死过去 然后我给你一枪
Let's say you drop dead and I shoot you.
你不会再死一遍 你已经死了
You're not gonna die again. You're already dead.
你不能“死过头” 衣服也就不能干过头
You can't "overdie," you can't overdry.
有问题吗?
Any questions?
她怎么能不告诉我住哪儿呢?
How could she not tell me where she was staying?
快看 烘干了 快看
Look at that. They're done. Look at that.
洗衣服那天是衣服们一生中
Laundry day is the only exciting day...
最兴奋的一天
...in the life of clothes.
确实 别笑 仔细想想 洗衣机…
It is. No, think about it. The washing machine...
就想衣服们的夜♥总♥会♥
...is the nightclub of clothes.
里面很昏暗 而且有泡泡…
You know, it's dark, there's bubbles happening...
它们在里面活蹦乱跳
...they're all kind of dancing around in there.
衬衫拽着内♥裤♥说 “快点儿 宝贝 我们走”
A shirt grabs the underwear. "Come on, babe. Let's go."
你路过之后 打开盖子 然后它们都…
You come by, open up the lid and they all...
袜子是衣服们中最兴奋的
Socks are the most amazing article of clothing.
它们讨厌自己的生活 天天与臭脚…
They hate their lives. They're with stinky feet...
无聊的抽屉相伴
...the boring drawers.
烘衣机是它们逃脱的唯一机会 它们都知道
The dryer is their only chance to escape and they all know it.
它们真能从烘衣机逃脱 它们前一天就在篮子里盘算
They do escape from the dryer. They plan it in the hamper...
“明天 烘衣机 我要逃了”
...the night before. "Tomorrow, the dryer, I'm going.
“你等着”
You wait here."
烘衣机门打开之后 袜子紧紧的贴在内壁上等待
The dryer door swings open, the sock is waiting up against the side wall.
他希望你看不见他 然后他就一溜烟走了
He hopes you don't see him, then he goes down the road.
它们在身上缝了纽扣 去参加木偶剧
They get buttons sewn on their face, join a puppet show.
我在电视上看到…
So they're showing me on television...
清洁剂把血迹都洗掉了
...the detergents getting out bloodstains.
这对大家算暴♥力♥画面吗? 血迹?
Is this a violent image to anybody? Bloodstains?
拜托 你的T恤上满是血迹
Come on. You got a T-shirt with bloodstains all over it...
也许现在洗衣服 不是你最大的麻烦了
...maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem right now.
也许你得先把鱼叉 从胸口拔♥出♥来♥
Maybe you ought to get the harpoon out of your chest first.
如果你看了大都会队的比赛 别告诉我 我录下来 你好
If you know what happened in the Met game, don't tell me. I taped it. Hello.
不是 对不起 你打错了
Yeah. No, I'm sorry. You have the wrong number.
对 不是
Yeah. No...
进来 - 还没睡?
Yeah. - You up?
对
Yeah.
人们经常搬家的
People do move.
你见过路上的大卡车吗?
Have you ever seen the big trucks out on the street?
没关系
Yeah, no problem.
伙计 大都会今晚搞砸了 嗯? - 哦 你干什么?
Boy, the Mets blew it tonight, huh? - Oh, what are you doing?
凯斯勒 这是录像 我录下来了
Kessler, it's a tape. I taped the game.
现在是凌晨一点
It's 1:00 in the morning.
我整晚没出门就是为了看比赛
I avoided human contact all night to watch this.
嘿 对不起 我以为你知道结果呢
Hey, I'm sorry. You know, I thought you knew.
你有肉吗?
You got any meat?
肉?
Meat?
不知道 自己去找
I don't know. Go hunt.
那比赛到底怎么样?
Well, what happened in the game, anyway?
怎么样?
What happened?
他们打的很烂! 就这样
Well, they stunk! That's what happened.
你知道我差点儿就去看比赛了?
You know I almost wound up going to that game?
你差点儿去看比赛 你都10年没离开这幢楼了
You almost went to the game. You haven't left the building in 10 years.
没错
Yeah.
你看完了吗? - 没有
You done with this? - No.
你看完之后 告诉我 - 好的 好的
When you're done, let me know. - Yeah, yeah.
你可以明天来拿
You can have it tomorrow.
我以为这周末你都不允许我来了呢
I thought I wasn't allowed to be in here this weekend.
不 现在没关系了 那个女孩不来了
No, it's okay now. That girl's not coming.
这事是我理解错误
I misread the whole thing.
你想让我找她谈谈吗?
You want me to talk to her?
不用了
I don't think so.
别 我是很有说服力的
No, I can be very persuasive.
你知道我差点儿就当上律师?
You know that I was almost a lawyer?
差一点儿 嗯?
That close, huh?
你要相信事实
You better believe it.
你好
Hello.
噢 嗨 劳拉
Oh, hi, Laura.
噢 给我 让我来 - 不 怎么了?
Oh, give me it. Let me talk. - No. What's up?
呃 给我让我和她说 - 通常这个时间我都还没睡
Well, let me talk to her. - I'm always up at this hour.
你怎么样? 好极了
How are you? Great.
当然
Sure.
飞机几点到?
What time does the plane get in?
我让我朋友乔治带我去 - 滑啊!
I'll get my friend George to take me. - Now slide!
出局了 真难以置信
Out. Do you believe that?
只是我一个邻居
It's just my neighbor.
好 我知道了 10: 15
Yeah, I got it. 10: 15.
不 没事 问吧
No, don't be silly. Go ahead and ask.
是 当然
Yeah, sure.
没问题 太好了 不 不 真的不麻烦
Okay, great. No, no. It's no trouble at all.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
好 拜拜
Great. Bye.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
是她哎 她想住这里
That was her. She wants to stay here.
如果是我爸爸搬 他肯定会...
If my father moved this, he'd have a cigarette...
...一路叼着烟 - 你可以放下了吗?
...in his mouth the whole way. "Have you got your end?
你先放下你那头 慢点 慢点 放吧
Your end's got to come down first. Easy, now. Drop it down.
放下 你那头可以放下了
Drop it down. Your end's gotta come down."
知道吗 你干嘛要弄个床回来...
You know, I can't believe you're bringing in an extra bed...
...人家想和你一起睡哎
...for a woman that wants to sleep with you.
你干嘛不再弄个男人回来
Why don't you bring in an extra guy too.
是啊 多尴尬的场景啊
Look, it's a very awkward situation.
我不想表现的很冒昧 - 随你
I don't wanna be presumptuous. - All right.
我再问一次 再问一次
One more time. One more time.
她当时到底是怎么说的?
What was the exact phrasing of the request?
好吧 她说她订不到合适的房♥间
All right. She said she couldn't find a decent hotel room.
合适的房♥间 - 是的 合适的房♥间
A decent hotel room. - Yeah, a decent hotel room.
如果住在我这里会不会造成我的不便?
Would it be terribly inconvenient if she stayed at my place?
你开什么玩笑
You can't be serious.
这里是纽约哎 至少有1000多万个酒店房♥间吧
This is New York City. There must be 11 million decent hotel rooms.
你还要多么明显啊 一面小旗?
What do you need, a flag?
这是我的信♥号♥♥ 杰瑞
This is the signal, Jerry.
这是信♥号♥♥ - 这是信♥号♥♥
This is the signal. - This is the signal.
谢谢啊 信♥号♥♥先生 你昨天人呢?
Thank you, Mr. Signal. Where were you yesterday?
我想我是被咖♥啡♥因♥弄晕头了
I think I was affected by the caffeine.
好孩子 好孩子 好...
Good dog. Good dog. All right.
嘿 它真的很喜欢你 乔治
Hey, he really likes you, George.
哦 这真恭维
Well, that's flattering.
它去找水喝去了
He's getting a drink of water.
这是给那个女孩准备的? - 嗯
Is this for that girl? - Yeah.
干嘛要给她选择? - 她是我喜欢的人
Why even give her an option? - This is a person I like.
而不是如何在放春假时钓到马子
It's not how to score on spring break.
我们能走了吗? 我占了两个车位 会被开罚单的
Can we go? I'm double-parked. I'm gonna get a ticket.
嗯 好的 等一下 我忘记收拾一下浴室了
Yeah, okay. Wait a second. I forgot to clean the bathroom.
没啥啊? 挺好的啊
So what? That's good.
怎么会挺好的? - 越脏越好啊
How could that be good? - Because filth is good.
你想什么呢 摇滚明星 浴室地板上...
What do you think, rock stars have sponges and ammonia...
...到处都是海绵和氨水?
...lying around the bathroom?
你觉得女人要去他们房♥间时 他会说 "我得收拾收拾"?
You think they have a woman coming over, "I gotta tidy up"?
在这种情况下 你绝不能按照直觉来
In these matters, you never do what instincts tell you.
一定 一定 要反着来
Always, always do the opposite.
你一直都是这样? - 是 我希望
This is how you operate? - Yeah, I wish.
我至少把污水槽擦一擦 - 干嘛要给她选择?
Let me just wipe the sink. - Why even give her an option for?
真难以置信 - 是啊
It's unbelievable. - Yeah.
你房♥地♥产♥做的怎么样了?
How's the real estate business?