剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
甚至连她的名字都不知道
I don't even know her name.
Oppenheim 和 Taff.
Sagman, Bennett, Robbins, Sagman, Bennett, Robbins, Oppenheim and Taff,
还不至于这么坏,真的
That wasn't so bad reaIIy.
你知道...
You know...
...你能在你的礼仪上再做点工作
...you couId use a IittIe work on your manners.
为什么?我做错什么了?
Why? What did I do?
恩, 我仅仅是不欣赏这些礼貌的回应..
WeII I just don't appreciate these IittIe courtesy responses...
...象我正在向你兜售铝制的铁轨一样 - 我在听着呢
...Iike I'm seIIing you aIuminium siding. -I was Iistening.
不是, 你迫不及待的想要回到你们的小会谈
No. You couIdn't wait to get back to your IittIe conversation.
我听了, 你在说关于你做的梦...
No. You were taIking about the dream you had...
...在梦里你有着木制的牙齿 - 不!
...where you had wooden teeth. -No
不!是你有木制的牙齿!
No You had wooden teeth
你有木制的牙齿 我没有,你有
You had wooden teeth. I didn't have them you did.
完全正确, 那么我有木制的牙齿 然后呢?
AII right so I had wooden teeth. So what?
然后...没什么了,没什么
So-- So nothing. Nothing.
显然地柏拉图...
ApparentIy PIato...
...那個提出了柏拉图主义关系这个概念的人...
...who came up with the concept of the pIatonic reIationship...
...对这个非常的兴奋
...was pretty excited about it.
他用自己的名字给它命名, 他说 "喔, 我发现了这个新东西
He named it after himseIf. He said "Yeah I got this new thing.
柏拉图主义
PIatonic.
我的想法, 我的名字 用我的名字去叫它
My idea my name. CaIIing it after myseIf.
我所做的只是...
What I do is...
...我和女孩们一起出去...
...I go out with the girIs...
...和她们交谈...
...I taIk with them...
...没做什么...
...don't do anything...
...然后就回家
...and go right home.
你认为怎样?
What do you think?
我想这是在吹牛
I think it's going to be big."
我打赌你们这些家伙
I bet you other guys in history tried...
曾经想过这样做,但没有成效
...getting reIationships named after them but it didn't work.
我打赌你们这些家伙只会这样干:
I bet you there were guys that tried to do it. Just went
"嗨, 我叫Rico.
"Hi my name's Rico.
愿意跟我立即上♥床♥吗?
WouId you Iike to go to bed immediateIy?
嘿,这就是Rico主义关系
Hey it's a 'riconic' reIationship."
嗨 - 在这儿呢
Hey. -There he is.
这就是我喜欢的样子, 看
This is what I Iike. See?
一回家, 父母都在你的床上
You come home your parents are in your bed.
你知道, Jerry, 我不得已才来的
You know Jerry we don't have to do this.
你在说些什么呢 我喜欢你们在这儿
What are you taIking about? I Iove having you here.
明天,我们会去旅馆 - 妈,别说了好吗
Tomorrow we'II go to a hoteI. -Ma wiII you stop?
不,为什么我们要接管你的公♥寓♥?
No. Why shouId we take over your apartment?
我不在意, 我在隔壁睡
I don't care. I'm sIeeping next door.
你朋友Kramer不介意吗?
Your friend Kramer doesn't mind?
不,他正在做一种浓味鱼肉汤
No. He's making a bouiIIabaisse.
问你一个问题,爸爸
So Dad Iet me ask you a question.
有多少人在那些大律师事务所工作?
How many peopIe work at these big Iaw offices?
根据公♥司♥大小来决定 - 嗯,如果你描述着...
Depends on the firm. -Yeah but if you caIIed...
...去找一个人, 你觉得他们知道那是谁吗?
...and described someone you think they wouId know who it was?
怎么了, 你需要一个律师吗?
What's the matter you need a Iawyer?
我碰到一个人. 我知道她在哪儿工作, 却不知道她名字
I met someone. I know where she works but I don't know her name.
为什么不在派对上问那個人的名字呢?
Why don't you ask someone who was at the party?
不,我只能问 Elaine,但我不能问她
No. The onIy one I couId ask is EIaine. I can't ask her.
为什么不能? - 那太复杂了
Why not? -Because it's compIicated.
有点难缠
There's some tension there.
他习惯跟着她
He used to go with her.
哪个她? - 来自马里兰的那个
Which one is she? -From MaryIand.
她带来了你不喜欢的樱桃夹心巧克力
She brought the chocoIate-covered cherries you didn't Iike.
噢,是的, 非常机灵又热心的人
Oh yeah. Very aIert. Warm person.
噢, 是啊, 她很不错
Oh yeah she's great.
那么你们怎么没发生点什么?
So how come nothing materiaIized there?
噢,讨论这个真是件棘手的事情
WeII it's a tough thing to taIk about.
我不知道 - 我知道怎么回事
I don't know. -I know what it was.
你不知道是怎么回事
You don't know what it was.
那到底是怎么回事?
So what was it?
嗯,我们经常为了一些原因争斗
WeII we fight a Iot for some reason.
噢,好的 - 噢,好的
Oh weII. -Oh weII.
有一点物理或化学上的问题
And there was a IittIe probIem with the physicaI chemistry.
恩,我认为她是一个非常吸引人的女孩
WeII I think she's a very attractive girI.
她是的,绝对
She is. She absoIuteIy is.
我知道是不是由于某些重要的原因...
I can see if there was a weight probIem....
不,不是那個...
No it's not that.
不只是因为哪一方的不对
It wasn't aII one-sided.
你不要这样挑剔 没有人是完美的
You know you can't be so particuIar. Nobody's perfect.
知道,我知道 - 你明白, Jerry...
I know I know. -You know Jerry...
...我不挑剔 这是好事情
...good thing I wasn't so particuIar.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
你在找谁, Sophia Loren? - 那与这个无关
Who you Iooking for Sophia Loren? -That's got nothing to do with it.
Loni Anderson怎么样?
How about Loni Anderson?
你哪儿去找Loni Anderson?
Where do you get Loni Anderson?
为什么,Loni Anderson发生什么事了?
Why what's wrong with Loni Anderson?
我喜欢Elaine更胜于Loni Anderson.
I Iike EIaine more than Loni Anderson.
你们两个在谈些什么?
What are you two taIking about?
瞧, Elaine不是我要找的那个
Look EIaine just wasn't the one.
这个就是你要找的那个了么?
And this other one's the one?
我不知道,可能是吧 - 那你去Elaine那儿要她的电♥话♥吧
I don't know. Maybe. -So ask EIaine there for the number.
不行,她会变得焦躁不安的
I can't. She'II get upset.
我从没跟她谈起过其他女人...
I never taIk about other women with her...
...特别是在今晚 - 你对她不感兴趣...
...especiaIIy this one tonight. -How couId you stiII see her...
...怎么还去见她? - 我们是朋友
...if you're not interested? -We're friends.
听起来你们倒不像是朋友 如果你们是朋友的话...
Doesn't sound Iike you're friends. If you were friends...
...你就会去问她要电♥话♥号♥码
...you'd ask her for the number.
你知道那个女人在哪儿工作吗? - 噢,是的
Do you know where this one works? -Oh yeah.
去她的办公室吧
So go up to the office.
去她的办公室?
Up to her office?
去大厦找她
Go to the buiIding.
她出去吃午餐了,不是吗
She goes out to Iunch doesn't she?
我猜是这样 - 那你就站在大厅里...
I guess. -So you stand in the Iobby...
...在电梯旁边等她下来一起去吃午餐
...by the eIevator and wait for her to come down for Iunch.
你是说在大厅里等她?
You mean stake out the Iobby?
Morty, 那太荒谬了 从Elaine那要来电♥话♥就行了
Morty that's ridicuIous. Just ask EIaine for the number.
他不想去找Elaine
He doesn't want to ask EIaine for the number.
那你就让他像个笨蛋一样站在电梯旁?
So you got him standing by the eIevator Iike a dope.
当他看见她时该怎么办? - 他假装撞了一下她
What happens when he sees her? -He pretends he bumped into her.
你知道什么? 这主意还不是那么坏
You know what? This is not that bad an idea.
她看起来怎么样? - 嗯,难以描述
What does she Iook Iike? -I don't know. It's hard to say.
她让你想起了哪位女演员?
What actress does she remind you of?
Loni Anderson
Loni Anderson.
Loni Anderson?
Loni Anderson?
怎么了,想起Loni Anderson不行吗?
What there's something wrong with Loni Anderson?
嘿, 听着, 能站到这边来吗,谢谢
Hey Iisten thanks again for running over here.
当然行, 我正在48号♥街展售一些公♥寓♥
Yeah sure. I was showing a condo on 48th Street.
还有, 你认为我会错过这个吗
Besides you think I want to miss this?
我有一点不安 - 哦,我也是
I'm a IittIe nervous. -Yeah. Me too.
如果看到她, 我该怎么说来这干嘛
If I see her what do I say I'm doing in the buiIding?
来看我,我在这工作
To see me. I work in the buiIding.
你做什么工作的?
What do you do?
建筑师
I'm an architect.
你是建筑师?
You're an architect?
我不是吗?
I'm not?
我从你身上看不到建筑学
I don't see architecture coming from you.
我觉得你应该是个建筑师
I suppose you couId be an architect.
我从没说我是建筑师
I never said that I was the architect.
只是还有些问题 - 她可能问都不会问
Just something eIse. -She's not even going to ask.
如果我们看到她,哪个离得比较远
If we see her which is remote.
你要我说些什么, 我有点搞不清楚了
What do you want me to say I just wandered in?
我们正在陪一个朋友吃午餐 他在这工作
We're having Iunch with a friend. He works here.
他叫什么名字?
What is his name?
Burt Har...
Burt Har...
...binson,Burt Harbinson. ...binson. Burt Harbinson.
正确
Burt Harbinson. -Burt Harbinson. -Right.
听起来像拼凑的 - 不好吗?