剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表
Would you be willing to bake a pie? Say, at a future date?
不 没有派或者果酱 只有我这个人
No! There's no pies or no preserves, okay? It's just me.
拜托
But come on.
我很有吸引力 我接受过高等教育
I'm attractive. I'm well educated.
我能赚钱 我做志愿者 至少有这个想法
I make good money. I volunteer, or intend to.
而且我很有趣 你闭嘴
Plus I'm fun. You shut up!
-你知道我其实很有趣 -我又怎...
- You know I'm fun. - What did--
来吧 快出价吧
So come on. Let's bid already.
来吧 各位
Come on, fellas.
为了图书馆
It's for the library.
2美元
Two dollars.
这是我全部的财富
All I got in the world.
丹尼·贝利出价2美元
I have a bid from Danny Bailey for two dollars.
一次 两次 成交
Going once. Going twice. Sold!
你看到了吧
Did you see that?
这位帅哥刚刚花了2美元拍下我 没错
This super-hot guy just bought me for two dollars. Yeah.
你真慷慨 丹尼·贝利
Make it rain, Danny Bailey.
太有趣了
Well, that was fun.
看来潘趣酒旁边的告示没起作用
Uh, obviously those signs at the punch bowls don't work.
晚安 各位
Good night, everybody.
你还给人家留了点悬念
You kept me in suspense there a little bit.
是啊
Yeah.
我不喜欢这两个外乡人 霍华德
I don't like those two outsiders, Howard,
还有他们那些时髦都市的想法
or their newfangled city ideas.
他们不属于这里
They don't belong here.
这我不知道 蜜尔芮德
Oh, I don't know about that, Mildred.
我知道你没发现 所以我来告诉你
I know you don't, that's why I'm telling you.
他们必须离开
They need to go.
爱情隧♥道♥
-丹尼·贝利 -罪名成立
- So, Danny Bailey. - Guilty as charged.
除非被证明无罪
Until proven innocent.
或者因合理推诿而被宣告无罪
Or not guilty due to plausible deniability.
合理推诿是指在缺乏证据的情况下
无法证实或证伪当事人对不法行为知情或负有责任
检方失职 这是无效审判
Prosecution didn't do their job. Mistrial.
这真的很有趣
This is fun.
你开心吗 我们很开心啊
Are you having fun? We're having fun.
比乔什和那个傻乎乎的服务员开心多了
So much more fun than Josh and that stupid waitress.
-你不觉得吗 -我也这么想
- Don't you think? - I reckon so.
你觉得那只泰迪熊怎么样
Say, what do you think of that teddy bear?
有点吓人
Ugh, it's creepy.
-你想要吗 -想啊
- You want it? - Yes.
-你会为了我赢下它吗 -当然不会
- Are you gonna win it for me? - Heck no.
你是一位强大的独♥立♥女性
You're a strong, independent woman.
你要靠自己赢下它
You're gonna win it for yourself.
每轮都有奖 练好技术 瞄准目标
等等 这是真枪吗
Uh, wait. Is this an actual gun?
当然
It sure is.
你要用左手拖住枪管
Now, you're gonna want to place your left hand on the barrel
手指放在扳机上
while you position your finger on the trigger.
小心点
Now, be careful.
只要你的手指动了 哪怕只是轻轻一下
This thing can go off if you stroke it
它都会开火
the right way, even gently.
注意你的手 一定要记住
So mind your grip and just remember
这些东西生来就为发射
these things were built to explode.
-丹尼 -梅丽莎
- Uh, Danny. - Yes, Melissa.
我说的话可能有点难懂
Um, this might be a bit complicated
因为我有点醉 无法清醒地决定是否同意
because I am a bit tipsy in the spectrum of consent,
但现在我满脑子都在想你的脖子真好闻
but all I'm thinking right now is how good your neck smells
我甚至会把我妈妈丢在公交车前
and how I would throw my mother in front of a bus
以此换来骑你的机会
to get the chance to ride you.
你真有意思 公交又是什么
You're a funny kid. What's a bus?
这位小姐赢得了礼品
And the lady wins a prize.
这归你了 梅丽莎
It's all yours, Melissa.
我想说 甚至...
I mean, even, like...
...你就这样提及我的名字 都令我恍惚
...how you use my name in a sentence, it's limb-wobbling.
我平时不是这样 好吗
I'm not used to this, okay?
通常我都非常冷静理性
I'm generally pretty level-headed and rational.
好耶
Well, yee honk.
-"好耶" -没错
- Yee honk? - That's right.
我喜欢独♥立♥思考的女性 但有时...
I like women who can think for themselves. But sometimes...
你别想那么多
you got to do less thinking.
你现在感觉如何
How do you feel now?
老天 我是不是要有歌♥了
Holy shit. Am I about to get a song?
属于我的歌♥ 还真有
My own song? I am!
♪在浪漫爱情面前♪
♪ When it comes to love and romance ♪
♪我从不莽撞冒险♪
♪ I've never left a thing to chance ♪
♪比福尔马林的青蛙还坚定♪
♪ Stiffer than a froggy in formaldehyde ♪
♪现在该享受爱情小船♪
♪ Now it's time to enjoy the ride ♪
这歌♥刚好在我的音域 完全合适
Oh, it's in my range and everything.
♪那你的计划怎么办♪
♪ What about plans you've made? ♪
♪懦夫才做计划♪
♪ Plans are for sissies ♪
♪听说你从未脱轨♪
♪ I've heard you've never strayed ♪
♪只管多亲我几下♪
♪ Mm, just give me some kissies ♪
♪一直以来 我的理性占据主导♪
♪ Always used to let My conscience be my guide ♪
♪现在该享受爱情小船♪
♪ Now it's time to enjoy the ride ♪
♪轻轻松松 毫不费劲♪
♪ Effortless, effortless ♪
♪这超级轻松不费劲♪
♪ This is so effing effortless ♪
♪迫不及待 尝所未尝♪
♪ Ready to taste the things I've never tasted ♪
♪你的裤子 非常高腰♪
♪ Wow! Your pants are really high-waisted ♪
♪说好的循规蹈矩呢♪
♪ What about being good? ♪
♪我现在就想叛逆♪
♪ I wanna be bad now ♪
♪做你该做的事呢♪
♪ Doing the things you should? ♪
♪怎么 你是我爸爸吗♪
♪ What are you, my dad now? ♪
♪享受我从前摒弃的乐趣♪
♪ Bring on all the fun that I have been denied ♪
♪现在该享受爱情小船♪
♪ Now it's time to enjoy the ride ♪
棒
Yeah.
这还真是远足
Whoa, this is, uh, some little hike.
我觉得离开镇上会比较好
Well, I thought it'd be good to get away.
特别是远离那位冷酷无情的梅丽莎小姐
Especially from that heartless Miss Melissa.
我们还是别提梅丽莎小姐了
Oh, let's not talk about Miss Melissa.
你这可怜的小家伙
Oh, you poor thing.
你一定被伤得很深
I mean, you must really be hurting.
但别担心 贝希会让你好起来
But don't you worry. Betsy is gonna make it all better.
你愿意吗
Would you like that?
当然 当然愿意
Yes. Yes, I would.
我好爱这个地方
Oh, I just love this place.
高中生们叫这里"贞操散尽"
The high school kids call it "Virginity Ruins."
他们都来这里 你懂的 "打野炮"
It's where they all come to, you know, "picnic."
我可从来没来过
Not that I've been here before. Tee-hee.
好吧 就 就算你之前来过
Uh, well, if-- if you had been here before,
那应该也是很早之前了吧
it would've been a long time ago
因为那是你高中时候的事了
because it was way back when you were in high school.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
看呐 那是我14岁那年夏天
Oh, look! There's the swing I used to swing on
荡过的秋千
the summer that I turned 14.
感觉就像是昨天一样
Oh, it seems like that was only yesterday.
但并不是 对吗
But it wasn't, right?
还有那边
Oh, and over yonder,
那棵树是我爸爸在
there's the special tree that
我出生那天特别种下的
my papa planted the day that I was born.
不妙
Oh, no.
你还真的很年轻呢
You are really young.
听着 贝希 我觉得是时候
Look, Betsy, I feel like it's a good time
约法三章了
to set some ground rules
针对今晚我们之间会发生的事情
in terms of what's gonna happen between us tonight.
为什么 斯金纳医生
Why, Dr. Skinner,
你为什么会觉得我们之间会发生什么呢
what makes you think anything's gonna happen between us?
我觉得你误会我了
You know, I think you have the wrong idea about me.
♪别的女孩看见一条长裤♪
♪ Other girls flirt and talk romance ♪
♪就会立马为之倾服♪
♪ Soon as they see a pair of pants ♪
♪太阳下山 节操也不复存在♪
♪ When the sun goes down they let their morals slide ♪
♪但我会等到成为新娘那天♪
剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表