剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表
♪ Let's pray the Lord ♪
♪向主祈祷♪
♪ Pray the Lord ♪
♪尽快拯救我们♪
♪ Will save us soon ♪
♪拯救我们♪
♪ Save us soon ♪
♪因为施密加屯正在上演冲突和磨难♪
♪ 'Cause we've got strife and tribulation in Schmigadoon! ♪
♪冲突 冲突 冲突 冲突♪
♪ Strife, strife, strife, strife ♪
♪冲突 冲突 冲突♪
♪ Strife, strife, strife ♪
♪我听不见你们的声音♪
♪ I can't hear y'all! ♪
♪冲突 冲突 冲突♪
♪ Strife, strife, strife ♪
我爱这座小镇
I love this town.
你们都知道我的曾曾祖父建立了施密加屯
Y'all know my great-great-granddaddy founded Schmigadoon
当他来到这片美丽的土地上时 他说
when he came upon this beautiful tract of land and said,
"他们一定不会找到我们"
"They'll never find us here."
所以我很痛苦 非常痛苦
But it pains me. It pains me
我们的小镇在我们眼前堕落了
to see our town slipping away right before our very eyes.
我试过警告镇长 但他心不在焉
I tried to alert the mayor, but his mind was elsewhere.
全在想裤裆里的那点事
In his pants!
他可怜的妻子觉得丢人 把自己锁在了家里
His poor wife is so ashamed she locked herself inside her house.
这次是故意的
And this time, on purpose.
很抱歉 佛洛伦斯
I'm sorry, Florence!
新的领导者 这才是施密加屯真正需要的
New leadership. That's what Schmigadoon needs.
但谁呢
But who?
是谁拥有道德的手段 传统的方法
Who has the moral wherewithal, the traditional how-to,
美式老派的不可言说
the good, old-fashioned, all-American je ne sais quoi
来对抗这两个外来者
to stand up to these two outsiders?
-蜜尔芮德·雷顿当镇长 -我不行
- Mildred Layton for mayor! - I couldn't.
-蜜尔芮德·雷顿当镇长 -我不想
- Mildred Layton for mayor! - I wouldn't.
-蜜尔芮德·雷顿当镇长 -蜜尔芮德·雷顿当镇长
- Mildred Layton for mayor! - Mildred Layton for mayor!
好吧 那就我来吧
Okay, I'll do it.
♪这是选举时刻 (选举时刻)♪
♪ It's time to vote (To vote) ♪
♪投票给雷顿 (投票给雷顿)♪
♪ And vote for Layton (Vote for Layton) ♪
♪她是从撒旦手中拯救小镇的天选之人♪
♪ She is the only one who'll Save our town from Satan ♪
♪拯救我们♪
♪ Save us now ♪
♪那就希望她 (希望她)♪
♪ Let's hope that she (Hope that she) ♪
♪尽快拯救我们 (拯救我们)♪
♪ Will save us soon (Save us soon) ♪
♪因为这里正在上演冲突和磨难♪
♪ 'Cause we've got strife and tribulation ♪
♪冲突和磨难♪
♪ Strife and tribulation ♪
♪悲伤与恐慌♪
♪ Grief and consternation ♪
♪悲伤与恐慌♪
♪ Grief and consternation ♪
♪冲突和磨难♪
♪ Strife and tribulation ♪
♪就在施密加屯♪
♪ In Schmigadoon ♪
雷顿
抱歉 皮特
Sorry, Pete!
我要你写五百遍 "我不会再偷看了"
I want you to write "I will not spy" 500 times.
写完之前不准离开座位 明白吗
And do not get up until you do. Do you understand me?
这也太过分了
This is outrageous.
能把你的铅笔给我吗 小子
Hey, can I have your pencil, sport?
所以 你认为野餐时发生了什么
So, what do you think happened at the picnic?
你姐姐为什么这么生气
Why did your sister get so mad?
女人心海底针
She's a mystery.
拿去 这下你能两倍快了
Here, you can write twice as fast.
试试呗
Let's see.
我们作弊了
We're cheating!
不 我才不是在教你作弊
No, I'm not teaching you how to cheat.
这完全合理 这是《飞狗巴迪》规则
This is totally fair. It's the Air Bud rule.
老天 这里有电影 对吧
Oh, boy. There's movies here, right?
会动的图片
Moving pictures?
当然 先生 我在五分戏院看过
Oh, yes, sir. I saw one at the nickelodeon.
一个在自行车上的男人 就像他正在我面前骑一样
It was of a man on a bicycle. It was like he was right there.
好极了 所以《飞狗巴迪》是关于
Great. So Air Bud is about a dog
一条在初中篮球队里得到上场机会的狗
who gets to play on a middle school basketball team,
因为在规则里没有明确说明
because there's nothing in the rule book
狗不能上场
that specifically says he can't.
所以我们不是在作弊 只是在钻空子
So we're not cheating, we're just exploiting a loophole.
谢了
Gee, thanks!
卡森 我...
Carson, I just...
我不想让你认为
I don't wanna leave you with the impression
你不该努力
that you shouldn't work hard on stuff.
或者《飞狗巴迪》是部好电影
Or that Air Bud is a good movie.
比不上《骑自行车的男人》
I mean, it's no Man on Bicycle.
然后你只需要从熔钢中去除碳元素
Then you just remove the carbon from the molten steel
直到它形成一种
until it reaches a composition
能够维持微结构的合成物
that can maintain the microstructure.
我之前用不锈钢垃圾桶
I once had to boil soup in
煮过汤 说来话长了
my stainless steel trash can, long story,
但拯救了整个感恩节 谢谢你
and it saved Thanksgiving, so thank you.
我只想说
And I just wanna say,
豪尔赫一定是疯了 才选择了我而不是你
I know it is bonkers for Jorge to choose me over you.
毕竟谁能不爱你呢
I mean, you could have anyone.
洛林蛋乳糕是希区柯克的最爱之一
希区柯克也会放弃蛋乳糕而选择你
Alfred Hitchcock would turn down a custard pie to torture you.
爱情很奇怪
Love is weird.
一向如此 亲爱的
Oh, it happens all the time, my dear.
强大的男人无法拒绝帮助
Powerful men can never resist the help.
好吧 谢谢理解
Well, thank you for understanding.
这让我好受多了
It makes me feel so much better.
事实上 这算是我的人生写照了
It's actually been the story of my life.
等等 你也有歌♥
Wait. You get a song?
这可没想到 毕竟你只是个配...
That's surprising. You're kind of a minor cha--
等等 我的背包 为什么...
Wait. My backpack, why--
♪我曾遇见位瑞典人叫比约恩♪
♪ Once I wooed a Swede named Bjorn ♪
♪他的女仆每个清晨为我端茶♪
♪ Had his maid bring tea each morn ♪
♪结果种马比约恩 热爱主仆小情趣♪
♪ Turns out horny Bjorn He loved servant porn ♪
♪我的计划又泡汤了♪
♪ And poof went my plan ♪
♪我漂亮又聪明♪
♪ I am beautiful and clever ♪
♪但我一直 一直未能得到我的男人♪
♪ And I always, always never get my man ♪
你不该边开车边唱歌♥吧
Should you be driving and singing?
♪还有位做股票交易的特克斯♪
♪ There was Tex who traded stocks ♪
♪雇了位女孩去补他的袜子♪
♪ Hired a girl to darn his socks ♪
♪而当小特的袜子变成了情爱的暗示♪
♪ And when Texy's socks led to sexy talks ♪
♪我却无能为力♪
♪ I was out on my can ♪
♪每份感情我都竭尽全力♪
♪ Give my all to each endeavor ♪
♪但我一直 一直未能得到我的男人♪
♪ And I always, always never get my man ♪
♪在科尔93年的劳斯莱斯上与他相爱♪
♪ Fell in love with Cole's 1930 Rolls ♪
♪梦想能够成为他的新娘♪
♪ Dreamed that I would be his bride ♪
♪结果他的私人司机 到头来是位女性♪
♪ But when his chauffeur turned out to be a her ♪
♪他俩都带我兜过风♪
♪ They both took me for a ride ♪
这车怎么还在开
How is it still driving?
♪看来我没法破除这个诅咒♪
♪ Seems I'll never end this curse ♪
♪因为我的医生也有了这位护士♪
♪ 'Cause now my doctor has this nurse ♪
♪更糟的是这位护士 希望我消失♪
♪ And what's worse the nurse wants me to disperse ♪
♪就像灰尘远离风扇♪
♪ Like dust from a fan ♪
♪所以我希望你享受当下♪
♪ So I hope you've had your fun ♪
♪因为事实上 姑娘你完蛋了♪
♪ 'Cause the fact is, girl, you're done ♪
♪因为这次 亲 这次 亲♪
♪ 'Cause this time, hon Oh, this time, hon ♪
♪这次 亲 我要♪
♪ Yeah, this time, hon I am gonna ♪
♪得到我的男人♪
♪ Gonna get my man ♪
你在干什么
What are you doing?
下车
Get out.
那是不锈钢吗
Is that stainless steel?
别跟我嘴甜 我想要豪尔赫 我爱他
Oh, don't sweet-talk me. I want Jorge. I love him.
而且我厌倦了被人说
And I'm tired of being told
让位是多么有礼貌
how well-mannered I am for stepping aside.
现在赶紧下车
Now get out of the car!
而且别再想着回来
And don't even think about coming back.
你不能这么做 我不是坏人
You can't do this. I'm not the bad guy here.
你闯入我的订婚 毁了我的未来
You walked into my engagement and destroyed my future.
这就是坏人
That's called being the bad guy.
好吧 虽然没人明说
Yeah, well, it's never explicitly stated,
但我觉得你是个纳粹
but I think you're a Nazi.
我当然是纳粹
Of course I'm a Nazi.
我能至少拿回背包
剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表