剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表
Speaking of,
这管润滑剂怎么会出现在我父母的床头柜上
how did this tube end up on my parents' nightstand?
我给他们的
I gave it to them.
你真是毫无♥界♥限 不知礼数
You have no boundaries. No decency.
我不知礼数
I have no decency?
你拒绝治疗一位需要帮助的女性
You refused to treat a woman in need.
抱歉 我不管你颜值到底是有多高
I'm sorry. I don't care how ridiculously handsome you are.
你就是错了 关于南希的事
You're just wrong. About Nancy,
关于你父母 关于一切
about your parents, about everything.
如果你父母想要欢爱 就让他们做
If your parents wanna have sex, let them have sex.
事实上 你知道吗
In fact, you know what?
我不仅会继续鼓励你父母
I'm not only gonna keep encouraging your parents to get it on,
我还会教给他们更多能改善性生活的方法
I'm gonna teach them ways to make their sex lives even better.
《爱经》里的每种体♥位♥
Every position in the Kama-sutra.
为享乐而享乐
Pleasure for the sake of pleasure itself.
最终 没了你 他们能够享受真正的生活
And finally, in spite of you, they are going to truly live.
我们今天在此相聚 是为了向
We are gathered here today to say goodbye
老洛佩兹医生告别
to Old Doc Lopez,
他在本周因为想要尝试
who unexpectedly left us this week
所谓的"土耳其式折叠传教士"姿势
as a result of engaging in what is apparently known as
而意外离世
an "Egyptian hucklebuck."
我们都十分悲痛
We all must experience sorrow,
但洛佩兹家族的悲伤
but it seems the Lopez family
远比表露出来的更多
has endured much more than its share.
就在两年前 我还在这里为
Just two years ago, I was up here delivering the eulogy
豪尔赫的挚爱 诺玛 宣读悼词
for Jorge's dear wife, Norma.
当我们的生活面临如此悲剧时 我们该怎么做
So, what do we do when life hands us tragedy like this?
当上帝的怜爱遥不可及
When the love of God is so far away?
而希望无处可寻
And hope so distant?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
这都是我的错
It was my fault.
是我鼓励他开♥发♥更多的体♥位♥
I'm the one who encouraged him to stretch his sexual repertoire.
不管怎样 心脏病都会发作
That heart attack was gonna happen no matter what.
你知道 对吗 它只是在潜伏
You know that, right? It was just hibernating.
-一位智者曾经说过... -可能吧
- A wise man once said... - I guess.
所以那位就是你的医生吗
So, that's your doctor, huh?
他还算有魅力 在他这年龄段
He's moderately attractive. For a man his age.
你的女老师如何了
How's it going with your schoolmarm?
到处都找不到小号♥
Can't find a trumpet anywhere.
我还是不明白这怎么能让她爱上我
I still don't see how that's gonna make her fall in love with me.
音乐剧里的爱情并不是都有逻辑可循 好吗
Look, romance in musicals isn't always logical. Okay?
所以他们通常让歌♥曲来承担重任
That's why they usually let the songs do the heavy lifting.
我才不唱歌♥
I'm not singing.
我们真的充分享受了生活吗
Are we truly living our lives to the fullest?
我们有勇气一直追随自己的内心吗
Do we have the courage to always follow our hearts?
我们充分利用了上帝赐予我们的一切吗
And are we using everything God has blessed us with?
他说得挺有道理 对吧 追随我们的内心
He makes a great point, huh? About following our hearts.
我也想 我会的 但是...
I'd like to. I would. But...
我们在人间短暂停留不过是上帝的恩赐
Because our brief sojourn here on earth is a gift from God.
他不希望我们浪费一分一秒
And he would not have us waste a single minute of it.
你知道吗
You know what?
你说得对
You're right.
一位智者曾说过 "星星永远闪耀...
A wise man once said, "The stars are always shining...
-但只能在深夜窥见" -不 我可没说是现在
- but it's only at night"-- - Oh, no. I didn't mean right now.
牧师 我有话要说
Reverend, I have something I'd like to say.
当然 镇长先生
Of course, Mr. Mayor.
牧师说得没错
The reverend is right.
人生如此珍贵 我们不该浪费一分一秒
Life is precious, and we shouldn't waste a single minute.
所以...
So...
有件事我想说很多年了
there's something I've wanted to say for years...
但一直没有勇气
but have never had the courage.
佛洛伦斯
Florence,
我的挚爱 我是如此深爱你
my dearest, I love you so much.
但...
But...
我是同性恋
I'm a homosexual.
是什么
A what?
♪我是同性恋♪
♪ I'm a homosexual ♪
♪这无需再闭口不言♪
♪ It's no longer subtextual ♪
♪我喜欢男性♪
♪ I'm attracted to men ♪
♪不是你们 你们很无聊♪
♪ Not you men, you're dull ♪
♪但我是同性恋♪
♪ But I'm a homosexual ♪
佛洛伦斯 等等
Florence, wait!
-你好 卡森 -你好 斯金纳医生
- Hey, Carson. - Hey, Dr. Skinner.
给你带了点东西
Got a little something for ya.
这是什么
What's that?
这是卡祖笛
It's a kazoo.
我知道你可能更喜欢小号♥
And I know you'd probably prefer a trumpet
但镇上一个没有
but there aren't any in town.
再说了 卡祖笛好多了
And besides, a kazoo is much better
因为你不需要上课 练习什么的
because you don't have to take lessons or practice, or anything.
你只要一吹 音乐就出来了
You just hum into it and music comes out.
其他孩子会取笑我的
The other kids will just make fun of me.
-你为什么这么说 -因为他们总嘲笑我
- Why do you say that? - Because they always make fun of me.
我是个异类 我就是不被接受
I'm an outcast. I guess I just don't fit in.
我知道你的感觉 小子
I know how you feel, buddy.
-真的吗 -当然
- You do? - Sure.
我在医学院时 也不被接受
When I was in school to be a doctor, I didn't fit in either.
整个组没有任何人跟我一样
There wasn't anybody like me in my whole group.
说实话 有时会很寂寞
And to tell the truth, it got pretty lonely sometimes.
但你知道我♥干♥了什么吗 我说"去他们的"
But you know what I did? I said, "Screw 'em."
"去他们的"
"Screw 'em"?
我意识到他们怎么想无所谓
I realized it didn't matter what they thought.
重要的是我怎么想
It only mattered what I thought.
所以我努力学习 成为了医生
And so I worked hard, I became a doctor,
现在我有好多朋友
and now I have a ton of friends.
包括卡梅罗·安东尼 著名的篮球球员
Including Carmelo Anthony, who is a famous basketball player,
我帮他修复了膝盖 他给了我场边座位
whose knee I once fixed and hooked me up with courtside seats.
那种票大概要两千五一张
And those babies go for, like, $2,500 a pop.
没错 所以来吧
Exactly. So, come on.
试试吧
Give it a try.
对
Right.
我做到了 我吹出音乐了
I did it! I made music!
-姐姐 姐姐 姐姐 -怎么了
- Sister! Sister! Sister! - Yes?
斯金纳医生给了我最棒的礼物
Dr. Skinner gave me the most amazing thing ever!
卡祖笛 你瞧 我能吹出音乐
A kazoo! Look, I can make music!
这太棒了
That's great!
天呐 奏效了
Holy shit, it worked.
医生
Doctor?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
梅丽莎 抱歉 我只是在思考
Oh, Melissa. Sorry, I was just out here thinking.
今天真是跌宕起伏
It's been quite a day.
我不知道你妻子的事
I didn't know about your wife.
我很抱歉 你肯定非常爱她
I'm so sorry. You must have loved her very much.
对 没错
Yes, I did.
我想让你知道 我对你父亲的事深感抱歉
And I want you to know how sorry I am about your father.
我感觉要不是我 他还能活着
I feel like if it weren't for me, he'd still be around.
不不 梅丽莎 你千万别责怪自己
Oh, no, no. Melissa, you must never blame yourself.
绝不要
Never.
正因为你 他的弥留之际充满了欢乐和爱意
Because of you, his last moments were filled with joy. And love.
但与我无关 完全没有
No thanks to me. No, no.
我是豪尔赫·塞巴斯蒂安·费德里科·洛佩兹医生
I am Dr. Jorge Sebastian Federico Lopez,
一个控制欲极强的完美主义者
a controlling perfectionist
不愿让人们做自己
who won't just let people be who they are.
我讨厌自己这点 非常讨厌
I hate that about myself. I hate it.
这些品质也有积极的一面
Well, I mean, there are positive aspects to those qualities too.
我也这么告诉自己
That's what I told myself.
与此同时 我让自己爱的人深陷苦楚
And in the meantime, I was making the people I love miserable.
但之后你来了 对我说不 发表自己的想法
But then you showed up, standing up to me, speaking your mind.
没错 一开始我不喜欢
Yes, initially I hated it,
但现在我意识到
but now I've realized...
你是对的
剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表