剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表
听着 旅馆老板哈维
Okay, listen, Harvey the Innkeeper.
我很累 而且坦白讲不愿假意顺从
I'm tired and frankly not up for playing along
-你们的小节目 -乔什 别浪费口舌了
- with your little show-- - Josh, don't waste the energy.
就一个晚上 我们就要两间房♥
It's one night. We'll take the two rooms.
好极了 费用是一美元
Wonderful. That'll be a dollar.
好 可以
Fine. Yeah. Um... Okay.
这里是两个房♥间的费用 一美元
Here's a dollar for two rooms.
衷心感谢
Thank you, kindly.
真是荒唐
This is ridiculous.
澄清一下 你生气
Yeah, so to clarify, you're mad
是因为两间房♥只花了一美元吗
because two rooms only cost a dollar?
不是 我只是
No, I'm just--
我毫无兴趣假装
I'm not interested in pretending
我们现在还生活在旧日年代
we're in the olden days right now.
好吧 我不想告诉你怎么面对这件事
Okay, I don't wanna tell you how to feel about this,
但你能有别的想法吗
but can you feel different?
我不过只是想和我的女朋友住一间房♥
I just wanna get a freaking room with my girlfriend
里面有无线网络
where there's Wi-Fi
而且我能查到洋基队比赛得分
and I can check the score of the Yankees game
查看我的电邮
and read my email.
抱歉先生 邮政车下周才会来
Sorry, sir. Mail wagon won't be here until next week.
-我讨厌你 -好了
- I hate you. - Okay.
你们人真好
You guys really are so great.
我承认 这个地方是有一点疯狂
Okay, granted, this place is a little insane.
谢谢你 对我来说
Thank you. It is important to me
我们能有一起讨厌的事情很重要
that we can hate things together.
我懂 亲爱的 我也是
I know, sweetie. Me too.
抱歉我对这一切反应过激了
Look, I'm sorry that I overreacted to all this.
我只是希望这些人都死掉 这有错吗
I just wish all these people would die. Is that wrong?
行了
All right.
你知道我想干什么吗
You know what I wanna do?
我要去洗一个热水澡 洗很长时间
I'm gonna take a long, hot shower,
然后或许会去爱情隧♥道♥
and then maybe go on the Tunnel of Love.
-是吗 -我知道这是老掉牙的东西
- Really? - I know, it's corny,
但是还能做什么呢 是吧
but what else is there to do, right?
或许会有点浪漫
It might be kind of romantic.
没问题 我七点来接你
You got it. I'll pick you up at 7:00.
我等你
I'll be waiting.
还有 我们有两间房♥
And hey, you know, just 'cause we have two rooms
并不意味着我们要用两间
doesn't mean we gotta use two rooms.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I'm thinking?
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place.
-我们七点钟见 -等不及了
- I'll see you at 7:00. - Can't wait.
施密加屯旅馆
乔什
Josh?
乔什
Josh.
爱情隧♥道♥
晚上好 女士
Evening, miss.
晚上好 先生
Evening, mister.
我们似乎还没正式认识对方
I don't believe we were properly introduced.
我叫丹尼
The name's Danny.
丹尼·贝利
Danny Bailey.
是啊 那个坏蛋
Yes, the rapscallion.
我是梅丽莎·基宝
I'm Melissa. Gimble.
这里的夜景很漂亮
It's beautiful here at night.
这里不孤单
It's not alone.
现在还是之前的价格
Offer's still open.
第一次我请 第二次也是
First ride's on me. Second one too.
算了 我只是来这随便逛逛
Oh, no, I'm just here to look around.
你真是个有趣的孩子
You're a funny kid.
这么多花
Look at all the blossoms.
每年这时候都如此
Happens a lot this time of year.
只要风吹 就有花落
Whenever the wind blows.
你有个男友 是吗
So. You have a feller?
对 我有男友
Yes, I have a feller.
他不介意你一个人在晚上出来逛
And he's okay with you walking on your own at night,
和陌生的男人说话吗
talking with strange men?
这个嘛 他...
Well-- He's...
你刚才问了什么
What's the question again?
等等 你想干什么
Wait a minute. What are you trying to do?
你是想让我爱上你吗
Are you trying to get me to fall for you?
什么 当然没有
What? No.
那为什么我脑中充满了
Then why do those crazy kind of thoughts
这些疯狂的想法
keep running through my head?
-我不明白 -算了 拉倒吧
- I don't really-- - Well, you can forget it.
因为没有女人能束缚住丹尼·贝利 无论如何
Because no woman is gonna tie Danny Bailey down, no how.
当然
Sure.
♪当松鼠想要伴侣时♪
♪ When a squirrel wants another squirrel ♪
♪并不会依赖彼此♪
♪ He don't bother to get attached ♪
我可以看一场专属表演了
I get a private show.
♪当知更鸟想被抓痒时♪
♪ And a robin don't think about the future ♪
♪不去考虑未来是否会被捕捉♪
♪ When he's got an itch to be scratched ♪
你唱得真好
You're very good.
♪我就像一只野生动物♪
♪ I'm like an animal in the wild ♪
♪所以你必须知道这个事实♪
♪ So here's a truth to which you must be reconciled ♪
需要一位更好的经纪人
Need a better agent.
♪你无法驯服我♪
♪ You can't tame me ♪
♪这位好汉生来无拘无束♪
♪ This buck was meant to be free ♪
♪埃尔帕索牧场里的牛仔女孩♪
♪ A cowgirl on the range in El Paso ♪
♪对我微笑并拿出了套索♪
♪ Smiled at me and got out her lasso ♪
♪而我赶快加速逃躲♪
♪ And that's when I put on the gas ♪
♪你无法驯服我♪
♪ Oh, you can't tame me ♪
♪你无法驯服我♪
♪ You can't tame me ♪
♪我就像海风一样自♥由♥♪
♪ I'm like the wind on the sea ♪
♪一位叫安娜贝拉的音乐教师♪
♪ A music teacher named Annabella ♪
♪倾尽全力让我成为她的男伴♪
♪ Tried her best to make me her fella ♪
♪但我选择无伴奏♪
♪ But I choose to live a cappella ♪
♪你无法驯服我♪
♪ You can't tame me ♪
♪这是真的♪
♪ It's true ♪
♪如果有人可以驯服我♪
♪ But if anyone could ♪
♪那一定是你这样的人♪
♪ It'd be someone like you ♪
我不会跳舞 我只学过一年的踢踏舞...
I don't dance. I mean, I took like a year of tap--
用我们的身体交流吧
Let's let our bodies do the talking.
按理说 嘴巴也是身体的一部分 所以...
Well our mouths are technically part of our bodies, so...
♪不知为何我能看到♪
♪ And somehow I can see ♪
♪一幅详细的图景♪
♪ Just exactly how it'd be ♪
♪一座有着白色栅栏的舒适小屋♪
♪ In a cozy little cottage with a white picket fence ♪
♪旁边停着总需修理的拖拉机♪
♪ And a tractor that always needs fixin' ♪
♪最美的新娘带着骄傲的笑容♪
♪ And beamin' with pride is the prettiest bride ♪
♪在梅森·迪克逊线的这一边♪
♪ This side of the Mason-Dixon ♪
宾夕法尼亚州和马里兰州的分界线
南北战争前南北区域的分界线
♪我们会生一个两个或三个小孩♪
♪ We'd have a kid or two or three ♪
♪两个女孩属于你 两个男孩属于我♪
♪ Two girls for you and two boys for me ♪
所有的孩子不都是我们两人的吗
Shouldn't all the kids be for both of us?
♪我们两人心系一处♪
♪ And the two of us'd share one heart ♪
♪直到死亡让我们分离♪
♪ Till someday we'd die one day apart ♪
但永远不会如此
But that'll never be.
♪因为你无法驯服我♪
♪ 'Cause you can't tame me ♪
太棒了 精彩
Great. Bravo.
这首歌♥真不错
That was a very handsome song.
什么歌♥
What song?
你刚刚唱给我的这首歌♥
The one you were just singing to me.
唱歌♥
Singing?
好吧
Okay.
时间很晚了
It's late.
我也累了
I'm tired.
气氛也逐渐尴尬
It's getting weird.
谢谢你 晚安
So, thank you and good night.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
Sorry about last night.
我真的不是故意想睡着
I seriously didn't mean to fall asleep.
但是为了补偿你
But to make it up to you,
剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表