剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表
♪ 'Cause you make me wanna sing ♪
不 呸
No! Boo! No!
你们为什么要为这两个罪人欢呼
Why are you cheering for these sinful city folk?
你们忘记他们对这座小镇做的一切了吗
Have you forgotten what they've done to this town?
不 我没有忘记 我希望我永远也不会忘记
No. I haven't forgotten, and I hope I never will.
我希望我们没有人会忘记
I hope none of us ever will.
因为他们让施密加屯变得更好了
Because they've made Schmigadoon better.
对所有人都是
For everyone.
我知道我应该讨厌她 但我还有点喜欢她
I know I should hate her, but I kinda love her.
你怎么敢这么说
How can you even dare to suggest
他们让施密加屯变得更好了
they've made Schmigadoon better?
真是胡说八道
That's a load of fiddle-faddle!
首先 镇长
First off, the mayor--
镇长 让我来告诉你镇长怎么了
The mayor? Let me tell you about the mayor.
镇长终于坦诚了真实的自己
The mayor is finally being honest about who he really is.
我就喜欢他这一点
And I love him for it.
谢谢你 佛洛伦斯
Thank you, Florence.
我也为此喜欢你
And I love you for that.
只不过 不是床笫之间的喜欢
Just not, you know, bedroom love.
相信我 我知道 我又不是傻子
Oh, believe me, I know. I'm not stupid.
也许我们都是时候以镇长为榜样
Maybe it's time we all start following the mayor's example
都更诚实地面对自己
and were more honest about who we really are.
例如 我不是卡森的姐姐
For instance, I'm not Carson's sister.
我是他的母亲
I'm his mother.
我就知道 我就知道那孩子是个杂种
I knew it! I knew that child was a bastard!
你才是杂种
You're a bastard!
你想怎么骂他都可以
You can call him any nasty name you want.
但是我儿子的出生情况
But the circumstances around my son's birth
都与他的品格无关
have nothing to do with who he is.
我爱你 卡森
I love you, Carson.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, mom.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我从未意识到
I just hadn't realized
我其实非常渴望你叫我妈妈
how much I really wanted to hear you call me that.
歇歇吧
Oh, give me a break!
你和镇长公开了自己的丑事之后
I suppose you and the mayor expect to be admired
都还想受人敬仰吗
for airing your dirty laundry in public.
醒醒吧 姐妹
Well, wake up, sister,
因为只有你们两个是这种人
because the two of you are all alone in this!
我们其他人都是善良 得体的人
The rest of us are good, decent people.
我们言行一致
God-fearing Schmigadoonians
是虔诚的施密加屯人
who are exactly whom we purport to be!
其实 我讨厌当旅馆老板
Actually, I hate being an innkeeper.
施密加屯酒馆
我想成为一名演员
I wanna be an actor.
我过去两年一直在准备一场独角戏
I've been working on a one-man show about
主题是关于我父亲的死亡
my father's death for the last two years.
真棒 冲啊 哈维
Yes! You go, Harvey!
还记得去年的老磨坊火灾吗 我自己放的火
Remember the old mill fire last year? I set that myself.
-哇塞 -我喜欢受伤
- Yikes. - I like getting injured.
我是为了博取关注
I do it for the attention.
勇敢做自己 皮特
You be you, Pete.
其实 我是一名兽医
Actually, I'm a veterinarian.
我很肯定我是一名社♥会♥主♥义♥者
I'm pretty sure I'm a socialist.
我厌倦了当一名混混
I'm tired of being a rapscallion.
我想成为更好的人
I wanna be better.
是时候让大家知道了
It's time everyone knew,
其实你没有办法赢扔套圈游戏
there's really no way to win the ring toss.
好 是时候投票了 让我们
Okay, time to vote. So let's--
我和一名水手交往 未婚先孕了
I got pregnant out of wedlock with a seaman.
而且没错 我听到了
And yes, I heard it.
南希 你在做什么
Nancy! What are you doing?
是时候让大家知道了 母亲
It's time everyone knew, mother.
我不想再因为你以我为耻 就躲躲藏藏了
I'm tired of hiding just because you're ashamed of me.
母亲
Mother?
我去
Yee honk.
所以 你的确有秘密 蜜尔芮德
So I guess you do have secrets, Mildred.
霍华德 你真的就打算让他这么跟我说话吗
Are you going to let him talk to me like that, Howard?
是吗
Are you?
他只不过说出事实罢了 蜜尔芮德
He's only telling the truth, Mildred.
我很高兴大家知道了
And I'm glad it's out.
我很抱歉 南希
I'm sorry, Nancy.
我们不应该将你这样藏起来
We never should have kept you hidden away like that.
说到真♥相♥
And speaking of the truth,
我是时候告诉你们大家了
it's time I let all of you know...
我也是同性恋
that I am a homosexual too.
而且我对阿洛依修斯有感觉
And I have feelings for Aloysius.
真的吗
You do?
不 这不可能
Oh, no. No. This can't be happening.
-蜜尔芮德 -不 我不需要你的同情
- Mildred... - No! I don't want your pity.
因为我比你要强大 我比你们所有人都强大
Because I am stronger than you. I am stronger than all of you!
来吧 说出秘密 "真实"地面对自己
So go ahead, let it all out, be "true" to yourselves.
因为真♥相♥是 你们都是一无是处的人
Because here is the real truth: you are toilet people!
我希望你们都死了下地狱
I hope you all die and go straight to hell
因为这就是你们这群白♥痴♥的归属
because that's exactly where you idiots belong!
我恨你们
I hate you!
施密加屯选举日
好了 该投票了
All right. Time for the vote.
我想解释一下自己刚才说的意思
I'd like to explain exactly what I meant by that.
施密加屯选举日
支持蜜尔芮德·雷顿当选镇长的请举手
All in favor of Mildred Layton for mayor, raise your hands.
霍华德 你给我举手
Howard... raise your hand.
不 蜜尔芮德
No, Mildred.
好的 蜜尔芮德·雷顿一票
All right, that's one vote for Mildred Layton.
支持阿洛依修斯·来坞当选镇长的
And now, all in favor of Aloysius Menlove for mayor,
请举手
raise your hands.
看起来来坞镇长大♥比♥分胜选
Looks like it's Mayor Menlove by a landslide.
谢谢 谢谢大家的支持
Thank you! Thank you for your support.
我很荣幸成为施密加屯出柜基佬的各种第一人
I am honored to be Schmigadoon's first openly gay anything.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我知道想改变周围所有人的感受
I know what it's like to wanna fix everyone around you
并以为那就是通往幸福的唯一办法
and think that's the only way to be happy.
但其实不然
But it's not.
你得学会放手
You have to learn to let go.
但...我是个好人
But... I'm a good person.
并不是
Not really.
你是个控制欲强 又爱评头论足的混♥蛋♥
You're kind of a controlling, judgmental asshole.
对
Yeah.
但你不必一直如此
But you don't have to stay that way.
这就是改变的美好
That's what's so great about change.
我们总能盼望自己成为更好的人
There's always the hope we can be something better than we are.
还为时不晚 我保证
It's not too late. I promise.
♪我们如此改变♪
♪ This is how we change ♪
♪重新想象 重新安排♪
♪ Reimagine, rearrange ♪
♪通过他人之眼看自己♪
♪ See ourselves through others' eyes ♪
♪重新审查 深刻认识♪
♪ Reexamine, realize ♪
♪我们如此成长♪
♪ This is how we grow ♪
♪鲜花盛开 冰雪消融♪
♪ Blossom burst, melting snow ♪
♪另辟蹊径学习成长♪
♪ Find another way to learn ♪
♪让翱翔的凤♥凰♥欲♥火♥♪
♪ Let the soaring phoenix burn ♪
♪一次伤害♪
♪ A hurt ♪
♪一个谎言♪
♪ A lie ♪
♪一枚吻♪
♪ A kiss ♪
♪一声再见♪
♪ A goodbye ♪
♪我们努力♪
♪ We stretch ♪
♪我们盼望♪
♪ We hope ♪
♪我们抵达♪
♪ We reach ♪
♪我们尝试♪
♪ We try ♪
♪十字路口的奇迹♪
♪ The miracle of intersection ♪
♪两颗心相遇 一起改变方向♪
♪ Two hearts meet both change direction ♪
♪我们如此改变 我们如此改变♪
♪ This is how we change This is how we change ♪
♪我们如此♪
♪ This is how ♪
剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表