剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表
魔法音乐镇
第一季 第一集
梅丽莎
用力 对 看到了
Push! Yes! There you go!
再好好用力一次 你可以的 霍莉
Ok, give me one more good push! You can do it, Holly!
给她打打气 泰德
Tell her she can do it, Ted.
泰德说你一定可以 霍莉 好
Okay, Ted says you can do it, Holly! Yes.
乔什
他们遇见当晚
我通常会踢一下
I usually give it a kick.
-是吗 -对
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
就踢那里
Right there.
我可以帮你踢一下 如果你愿意
I mean, I could do it for you, if you'd like.
不 我从三年级起就自己踢人了
No, I've been doing all my own kicking since third grade, so...
怎么 踢一脚就有魔法发生吗
What, so just one kick and then apparently magic?
整整一年后
乔什
Josh.
这是我人生中最棒的一年
This has been the best year of my life.
我从未想过自己能遇到一个人
I never thought I'd meet someone
与我有这么多共同之处
I connect with on so many levels.
你让我感觉可以共同奋斗 也可倾诉衷肠
You make me feel like I have a champion and a confidant.
你足够开明 我敢与你无话不说
I can tell you anything without judgment,
你永远支持我
and you always have my back.
我爱你 这杯敬我们
I love you. So here's to us.
我也是
I feel the same way.
什么
What?
"我也是"
"I feel the same way"?
对 对 我们能碰杯了吗
Yeah. Yeah. Can we clink now?
这是我们的周年纪念日
It's our one-year anniversary.
我可能期待着会有点特别的东西
I guess I was expecting something a little more special.
抱歉打扰 你们想看一下甜品盘吗
Sorry to interrupt. Would you like to see the dessert tray?
当然
Sure, why not?
周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
整整三年后
《27步通往美妙恋情》
《14步通往美妙恋情》
《9步通往美妙恋情》
《修复爱情》
不行 这是我的
No, it's mine.
整整两个月后
什么是神圣爱情路
So, what is the Sacred Heart Love Trail all about?
六年前 我和乔安娜环顾四周
Well, six years ago, Joanna and I took a look around
倍感失落
and we were super bummed.
那么多感情分崩离析
All these relationships falling apart.
世界上那么多人感到心碎
Heartbreak out there on the planet.
所以我和马福创建了一种方式
So Marv and I created a way for couples
让情侣们和世界脱节 找回彼此的羁绊
to disconnect from the world and reconnect with each other.
在你们出发前
Before you head out,
我们提供了一些装备
there's a couple of items that we've provided.
在你们的爱之袋中
In your love bags.
最关键的是一个心
The most important is a heart
在齐帕威部族神石上雕刻了你们的名字
carved out of sacred Chippewa stone with your name on it.
我们要求你们每天把自己的交给伴侣
We ask that you give this to your partner every day
思考一下把自己的心交给别人
and think about what that really means...
-究竟代表了什么 -我很喜欢
- ...to give your heart to someone. - I love them.
你们可以四处探险 但别离小路太远
Feel free to explore, but don't wander too far from the trail.
野外没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
There's no cell service here in the wild,
我们不希望有人死在外面
and we don't want anyone dying out there.
好
Right.
真的 上次就有人死了
Seriously, uh, some people died last time.
最重要的是 记住要利用这段时间
Most of all, remember to use this time
增强对彼此的爱意
as a way to grow your love for each other.
别担心这些云
And don't worry about the clouds.
天气预报说很快就会消散
Weatherman says it'll clear soon
整个星期都是晴天
and the rest of the week is nothing but sunshine.
-梅 -别烦我
- Mel! - Leave me alone!
我是说我们放弃徒步吧
All I said was we should bail on the hike.
不是说要放弃感情 是说别走了
I didn't mean us in general. I just meant the hike!
拜托 我们迷路好几个小时了
I mean, come on, we've been lost for hours,
手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥ 浑身湿透太可怜了
our phones don't work, we're wet and miserable,
你不知怎么的一直在生我的气
you're pissed off at me for some reason.
-"不知怎么的" -行吧
- "For some reason"? - Okay.
你把我的心丢了
You lost my heart.
我把我的心给你 而你弄丢了
I gave you my heart and you lost it.
梅 就是个石头而已
Mel, it was a rock.
那是个比喻
It was a metaphor.
我把它给你时赋予了其意义
I imbued it with meaning when I gave it to you.
你确定我没有还给你吗
Are you sure I didn't give it back to you?
在你背包里找找 我的意思是
Check your backpack, 'cause I'm telling you, I di--
那为什么我有你的心呢
Then why do I have your heart?
好了 那又如何 你想让我回去找吗
All right, so-- so what-- Do you want me to go look for it?
行 我去找 我会找遍森林
Okay, I'll do it. I will search this whole forest
寻找那个也不怎么像心形的石头 你满意吗
for that one vaguely heart-shaped rock. Is that what you want?
行
Yeah.
宝贝 只是石头而已
Babe, it's a rock.
如果你不沉浸其中
What is the point of doing this
我们做这些有什么意义
if you're not gonna put in any effort?
我根本不明白做这些有什么用处
I don't know what the point of this is at all.
你不想让我们的关系更好吗
You don't wanna make our relationship better?
我们的关系挺好
Our relationship is fine.
它 挺好
It's... fine.
为什么所有事情都必须完美无缺呢
Why does everything have to be perfect?
为什么刚刚好不够呢
Why can't it just be enough?
好 那继续假装一切都好 对吗
Okay. Yeah. Keep pretending nothing's wrong, right?
因为那样更简单
'Cause it's easier that way.
这太累人了
This is exhausting.
等等 那是什么
Wait. What's that?
-教堂钟声 -你也听到了吗
- Church bells? - You hear them too?
你还会听到别人听不到的钟声吗
You sometimes hear church bells no one else does?
桥那边一定有个小镇
There must be a town across that bridge.
你也看到桥了吗
You see a bridge too?
我们还在开这玩笑吗
Oh, we're still doing that?
这好奇怪
That was weird.
不下雨了
It stopped raining.
"施密加屯"
"Schmigadoon"?
施密加屯
为和平与幸福而生
只要他们有能用的马桶 我就要来看看
As long as they have a functioning toilet, I'm in.
这些假的植物是怎么回事
And what's with all the fake plants?
也许是为了节水吧
Maybe they're conserving water.
行吧
Okay...
这是什么情况
What is this?
为什么音乐还是360度环绕立体声
And why is music coming from everywhere?
♪欢迎来到我们的小镇♪
♪ Welcome to our little town ♪
♪相逢即是朋友♪
♪ Where friends are all you'll meet ♪
♪烦恼无处可寻♪
♪ And you will never see a frown ♪
大家好
Hey, everyone.
你好 皮特
Hey there, Pete.
♪你们一定想知道这是哪里♪
♪ We bet you're prob'ly wonderin' what we call ♪
♪最美丽绝伦的魔法之地♪
♪ The most beautiful, wonderful Magical place of all ♪
这 这是在干吗
What-- What is happening?
肯定是为旅客准备的表演
It must be something they do for tourists.
就像威廉斯堡殖民地博物馆一样
Like Colonial Williamsburg.
♪施密加屯♪
♪ Schmigadoon ♪
♪太阳照耀全年无休♪
♪ Where the sun shines bright From July to June ♪
♪空气如马卡龙般甜蜜♪
♪ And the air's as sweet as a macaroon ♪
♪施密加屯♪
♪ Schmigadoon ♪
我们没买♥♥门票 重复一下 我们没有门票
Okay, we did not buy tickets. I repeat, we're not ticket holders.
别闹 让他们唱嘛
Stop it. Let them sing.
♪施密加屯♪
♪ Schmigadoon ♪
♪像新茧一样温暖而安全♪
♪ Where it's warm and safe as a new cocoon ♪
♪我们的心像满月一样闪耀♪
♪ And our hearts all glow Like a harvest moon ♪
♪施密加屯♪
♪ Schmigadoon ♪
♪施密加屯♪
♪ Schmigadoon ♪
♪人人快乐 奶牛哞哞♪
♪ Where the men are men and the cows are cows ♪
♪农夫愉快地挥动着犁♪
♪ And the farmers smile as they push their plows ♪
♪树木繁茂 这就是我们的施密加屯♪
♪ And the trees are tall and we call it Schmigadoon ♪
剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表