剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表
魔法音乐镇
第一季 第五集
抵达施密加屯的
两年零五个月之前
佩顿拿到了
Peyton got it.
佩顿拿到了
Peyton got it?
难以置信
I don't believe it.
为什么大家都那么在意佩顿
Why does everyone care so much about Peyton?
你应该去见见常院长
You should meet with Dean Chang.
让她给你个解释
Make her give you some answers.
说真的 我们去约个时间
Seriously, let's schedule an appointment.
何必呢 她能说什么
Why? What's she gonna say?
没什么 我没事
Anyway, I'm fine.
我不是为了奖学金才做的外科医生
I didn't become a surgeon for fellowships.
我是因为想帮助别人
I did it because I wanted to help people
又不想和他们说话
without having to talk to them.
问问她怎么回事就好
Just ask her what happened
起码你竭尽全力了
so you'll know you did everything you could.
-毕竟 佩顿 -请别这样了
- I mean, Peyton? - Please stop.
好
Okay.
对不起 甜心
Well, I'm sorry, sweetheart.
这就是个狗养狗的世界
It's just a doggy-dog world.
抱歉 你刚刚是说"狗养狗"的世界吗
I'm sorry, did you just say it's a "doggy-dog" world?
这个奖学金明明应该给你
No, when a fellowship that should so clearly go to you,
-却给了别人 -慢着 慢着
- goes to someone- - Hold on. Hold on.
狗养狗
Doggy-dog?
梅
Oh, Mel.
你真的让我进退两难
You just put me in a really difficult position
因为我非常希望你继续说"狗养狗"
because I need you to keep saying "doggy-dog,"
但又有义务告诉你
but it's my obligation to tell you
正确说法是"狗咬狗"
that the expression is "dog-eat-dog."
我觉得不对 就是狗养狗
I don't think so. It's doggy-dog.
你还坚持上了
You're doubling down?
狗咬狗根本说不通
Dog-eat-dog doesn't make sense.
狗又不吃同类 这根本不现实
Dogs don't eat dogs. That never happens.
那"狗养狗"又是什么意思
Then what does "doggy-dog" mean?
意味着这个世界很艰难
It means, like, it's a rough world.
你可能被拖累到没有底线
You can be brought down so low,
一只狗都能把你当宠物养
a dog would have you for a pet.
你会成为被狗养的狗
You'd be doggy to a dog.
行 我有个问题
Okay. A question comes to mind.
你的母语是英语吗
Is English your first language?
-行了 宝贝 -抱歉
- Okay, babe. - No, I'm sorry.
听着 我爱你 你错了也没关系
Listen, I love you. It's okay to be wrong.
但我没错
Well, I'm not wrong.
而且我只是想让你心情好点而已
And I was just trying to make you feel better.
你成功了
You did.
我想为今天的事道歉
I'm sorry about today.
你说狗养狗是对的
You were right about doggy-dog.
很有道理
Makes a lot of sense.
谢谢你 甜心
Thank you, sweetie.
我很遗憾你没拿到奖学金
And I'm sorry about the fellowship.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有你 你不会吃其他狗 对吧
And you, you wouldn't eat another dog, would you?
不 你不会的 永远不会
No, you wouldn't. You would never.
但你会自己养条狗做宠物 对吧
But you would have your own dog for a pet, wouldn't you?
对 你会的
Yes, you would.
你看看 它同意我的看法
Look at that. He agrees with me.
梅丽莎 我的天 你怎么宽衣解带了
Melissa, my word, you're disrobing.
不不 只是把鞋脱了 很晚了
No-- Oh, no, just my shoes. It's late.
你真是一股清风
What a breath of fresh air you are.
你怎么能想到这些事
How do you think of these things?
你真是个自♥由♥的灵魂
You're such a free spirit.
的确如此
That's me.
好了 一起来
Okay, well, here we go.
脚趾 我们回归自然了
Piggies, we are giving ourselves to nature.
我们来做柔软的猴子吧
Shall we be tender monkeys?
你在爱情中有些不一样
You're a little different in love.
但你知道吗 我喜欢 因为我没有控制欲
But you know what? I'm into it because I'm not controlling.
我们选出今日前三如何
How about instead we go over our top threes of the day?
我是说选出今天最差的三个时刻
By which I mean the day's three worst moments.
感觉你完全颠覆了我的世界
Seems you have turned my world on its head.
豪尔赫 你不用这么做
Jorge, you don't have to do that.
那只是我和前男友会做的傻事
It's just a dumb thing I used to do with an old boyfriend,
我不该提起的
and I shouldn't have mentioned it.
好的 但我排名第一的是
Okay, but my number one is
海伦·普里特在我说"便秘"时
when Helen Pritt gave me the stink eye
冲我翻了个白眼
for using the word "constipated."
真是野蛮得让人开心 "便秘"
How positively savage. "Constipated."
你排名第一的是什么时候
What was your number one?
我今天最差的时刻是
My number one of the day...
是我 我是个差劲的医生
well, it was me. I was a horrible doctor.
不 不过
Oh, no. Although--
你确实可以给病人少开点镭水 不过
Maybe you could prescribe less radium water, but--
我整天心不在焉
I was distracted all day
因为我整天只想着你 亲爱的
because my thoughts were only of you, darling.
你打开了我 让光洒了进来
How you crack me open and let the light flood in.
说来疯狂 但我觉得你对我的影响是一样的
It's crazy, but I feel like you've done the same for me.
我感觉我从来没有这么快乐过
Seems like forever since I've been this happy.
♪突然你让我头晕目眩♪
♪ Suddenly you've got my senses reeling ♪
♪这只是进入新环境的激动吗♪
♪ Is it just the thrill of something new? ♪
♪突然我感受到的这些情绪♪
♪ Suddenly these feelings that I'm feeling ♪
♪若他们为真 那我要如何做才好♪
♪ If they're real, then what am I to do? ♪
♪无法解释♪
♪ There's no sense in trying to explain it ♪
♪什么 何处 为何 何时及如何♪
♪ What and where and why and when and how ♪
♪我只知道忽然之间我爱你♪
♪ All I know is suddenly I love you ♪
♪忽然之间这是现在最重要的事♪
♪ And suddenly that's all that matters ♪
♪现在♪
♪ Now ♪
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
肯定是我的错
It's my fault, I'm sure.
大家瞧瞧 女伯爵提前回来了
Looky everyone. The countess has returned early.
多好啊
How wonderful!
梅丽莎 这位是加布丽尔·冯·布莱科姆伯爵
Melissa, this is the Countess Gabriele Von Blerkom.
她还发明了不锈钢
She also invented stainless steel.
拜托 豪尔赫
Jorge, please.
我参与了铝热还原过程 然后走了运
I dabble in aluminothermic reduction processes and I got lucky.
我的天 这太像《音乐之声》的剧情了
Oh, my gosh. This is just like Sound of Music.
我猜 你刚从城里回来
Let me guess, you're just back from the city
而且打算嫁给他 对吗
and you're supposed to marry him, right?
我们见过吗 因为我不会忘记如此可爱的人
Have we met? 'Cause I'd never forget such a lovely creature.
你们两个是多么天造地设的一对啊
What a beautiful couple you two make.
小布莱科 你这小傻瓜 小布莱科
Blerky, Blerky. You silly, silly, Blerky.
不 不 你觉得我和这位女士在跳舞吗
No, no. Do you think this woman and I were dancing?
不是的 我只是让她转圈
No, I was just simply spinning her around
把她噎住的食物弄出来
to dislodge the food that she was choking--
我是梅丽莎 新来的护士
I'm Melissa, the new nurse.
不过你更令人耳目一新 小布莱科
Although you look much newer, Blerky,
你是那么的亮眼
you shine and sparkle so!
豪尔赫 我口渴了 去拿些香槟
Jorge, I'm parched. Do root out some champagne.
好
Yes, of course.
他爱上你了
He's in love with you.
是男人都会爱上你
Well, he'd hardly be a man if he weren't.
别这么说 没有的事 我想是吧
Stop it. No. I mean, I guess.
而你是个女神
You are a goddess.
你那么聪明 漂亮
You're so smart and stunning.
与你相比 我就是个光脚邋遢鬼
Compared to you, I'm a barefoot mess.
真有趣
What fun.
我们去找找你的鞋子 好吗
Let's just go find your shoes, shall we?
实际上 这很疯狂
The truth is, it's crazy,
但是豪尔赫和我相爱了
but Jorge and I are in love.
我知道这一定很伤人
And I know that must hurt,
但是我有种感觉 或者说一种愿景
but I have this feeling, a vision let's call it,
剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表