剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表
抵达施密加屯的
十七个小时之前
好了 我们开工
All right, let's do this.
等等 你不觉得我们该看看说明书吗
Wait, don't you think we should look at the instructions?
不用
Nope.
这会跟《卡坦岛》一样吗
Is this gonna be like Settlers of Catan?
模拟建设游戏
因为后来没人愿意跟你玩了
'Cause no one will play with you anymore.
行 我们看看说明书 第一步怎么走
Fine, we will use the instructions. What's the first step?
等等
Wait.
上面怎么说
What does it say?
只有图
It's just pictures.
这能起到什么作用
How is this in any way helpful?
我觉得这一点用都没有
I think that it's not helpful.
他们是做到说明书时
Did they somehow run out of money
突然没经费了吗 怎么回事
while they were doing this? What?
行了 不管了
All right, screw it.
我们把棒子插♥进♥洞里
Let's put some poles in some holes.
注意用词 基宝
Keep it clean, Gimble.
好了 让我
So, let me--
这些是最长的吗 这些是...
Are these the longest? These are the...
这个有... 对了 那一个
This has a-- - Yeah, there we go. That one.
你觉得这个是侧面还是顶面
Now, what do we think this is, a side or a top?
-这是里布 -这些就和钳子似的
- This is the inside. - These are just, like, clamps.
这样 把这个插♥进♥这里
Just do-- Well, this... goes here.
尽最大努力
As far as we know.
这个对准这里
And this goes here.
起码能塞进去
I mean, it fits.
那个钩子放在末端
And that hooks into the end here.
我觉得没问题了
I think we're good.
你担心我们还剩下了这么多配件吗
Are you concerned that we have so many of these left?
没关系 这些是多余的 我们用不上
No-- Yeah, these are just extra pieces. We don't need them.
这个挂上来
And this goes... here.
这些挂到这里
These go like this.
现在
And...
帐篷完工了
It's a tent!
要是马福和乔安娜能看到就好了
If only Marv and Joanna could see us now.
好了 我们
Okay, let's...
-很宽敞 -不错吗
- It's spacious. - It's nice?
-我好希望你快点进来 -是吗
- I want you to come in here so bad. - Yeah?
请进 亲爱的
Come in here, my darling, please.
-欢迎 -谢谢 天呐 这很棒
- Yes. Welcome. - Thank you. Oh, my God, this is nice.
关上安全系统
Cue our security system here.
-空间巨大 -没错
- We've got tons of room. - Oh, yeah.
对不起我把帐篷弄坏了
I'm sorry I broke the tent.
没事 不是你的错
It's okay. It wasn't your fault.
我知道你最害怕露天睡觉
No, I know sleeping outside is your worst nightmare.
只要我和你一起就好
As long as I'm with you.
乔什
卡森
Carson!
卡森
Carson?
卡森
Carson?
别管我
Leave me alone.
哥们
Hey, buddy.
走开
Go away.
干什么
What the hell?
我说了走开
I said go away!
别打了
Stop that.
等等 你怎么只穿了内衣
Wait, why are you only in your underwear?
我不要穿她买♥♥的东西
I'm not gonna wear anything she gave me.
那谁给你买♥♥的内衣
Then who gave you the underwear?
好了 卡森
Look, anyway, Carson,
你需要立刻下来
you need to come down from there right now.
不 而且我再也不想见我姐姐了
No. And I never wanna see my sister again.
那你下半辈子就在树上过了吗
So you're just gonna spend the rest of your life up in that tree?
我可以选择
If I choose to.
行 那我上来了
Fine, then I'm coming up.
好了 你得下来
Okay, you need to come down.
而且你得原谅你姐姐 你母亲
And you need to forgive your sister-- your mother.
这整件事都很像《唐人街》
This whole thing is very Chinatown.
-什么 -是部电影
- What? - It's a movie.
-像《飞狗巴迪》吗 -完全不像
- Like Air Bud? - Not like Air Bud.
听着 我知道你生艾玛的气 但是
Look, I know you're mad at Emma, but--
她骗了我
She lied to me.
她一直是我妈妈 但她骗了我
She was my mom this whole time and she lied to me!
是的 撒谎是不对的
Yes, she did. And lying is wrong.
但她以为她在做正确的事
But she thought she was doing the right thing.
人很复杂 卡森
People are complicated, Carson.
母亲也会犯错误
Even moms make mistakes.
但我们不能因为我们爱的人不完美
But we can't just run away from the people we love
就擅自跑掉
because they're not perfect.
我们得原谅他们
We have to forgive them.
-我做不到 -我知道这不容易
- I can't. - I know it's hard.
亲密关系和卡祖笛不一样
Relationships are not like playing the kazoo.
要费工夫经营 但也值得
They take work. But they're worth it.
你想想看
I mean, think about it.
你真的再也不想见到她了吗 再也不想了吗
You really never, ever wanna see her again? Ever?
我现在准备好要下来了
I think I'm ready to come down now.
好的 那你...
Okay. Do y--
卡森
Carson!
我很抱歉 卡森
I am so sorry, Carson!
你为什么要说谎
Why did you lie?
因为人言可畏啊
Because I was afraid of what people would say.
但我本不该在意这些
But that shouldn't have mattered,
因为我很骄傲能成为你的妈妈
because I am so proud to be your mom.
我给你们两个一点空间
I'll leave you two alone.
别走 等等
No. Wait.
谢谢你今晚找到卡森
Thank you for finding Carson tonight
谢谢你为他做的一切
and for everything else that you've done for him,
也是为我
and for me.
你是一个好人
You are a good man.
我想与你在一起
And I wanna be with you
住在一个我能有新开始的地方
and live in a place where I can have a new start.
你愿意接受我吗
So if you'll have me...
明早我们就走上离开施密加屯的桥
I say tomorrow morning we cross that bridge out of Schmigadoon
一起前往纽约
and head to New York together.
好啊
Let's do it.
梅丽莎
Melissa.
豪尔赫
Jorge?
小布莱科
能找到你真是太好了
I'm so glad I found you.
小布莱科说了她对你做的事 真是不可原谅
Blerky told me what she did to you and it's unforgivable.
但我是来带你回家的
But I'm here to bring you back home
因为我只爱你
because you, and only you, are the one I love.
我知道你选择了我 而不是她
I knew you'd choose me over her.
我准备好了接受挑战
And I'm ready to be challenged
变成你想要的样子
and to be molded into the man you want me to be
追随你去任何你想去的地方
and follow you wherever you wanna go.
你愿意接受我吗
If you'll have me.
你愿意吗
Will you?
我当然愿意啊
Of course I will.
你爱我的儿子吗
Do you love my son?
妈妈 我让你来只是因为你会开车
Mama, you're only here because you know how to drive.
豪尔赫 拜托 这些话我必须要说
Jorge, please. I have something I need to say.
一周前
A week ago
与我相濡以沫50年的丈夫死在了我怀里
my husband of 50 years died in my arms.
当我埋葬他时 感觉也埋葬了自己的一部分
When I buried him, it was like burying a part of me.
我觉得我明白爱是什么
So I think I know something of love.
告诉我 你爱我的儿子吗
Tell me, do you love my son?
你只有一颗心
You have one heart.
你想把这颗心给他吗
Is he the one you want to give it to?
梅丽莎
豪尔赫
Jorge.
剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表