剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表
You're going to the basket auction?
我们两个小时前才分手
We broke up, like, two hours ago,
你现在就要去参加野餐篮拍卖♥♥会
and now you're going to the basket auction
男人像挑牲畜一样给女人出价的地方
where men are women like livestock.
这是为了图书馆
Well, it's-- It's for the library.
我来猜猜 你想竞拍罗德奖学金般的侍女
Let me guess. You're bidding on the Rhodes scholar waitress
她觉得"睡得像木头一样沉"很幽默
who thought "slept like a log" was hilarious.
我只觉得 我觉得是我说话的方式很幽默
I just think-- I think it's the way I said it.
你这个人太好猜了 随你便吧
You are so predictable. Whatever.
用你青少年的套路找乐子去吧
Go have fun with your teenage cliché.
她不是青少年
She's not a teenager.
我只是试着去离开这里 你不也是吗
And I'm just trying to get out of here. Aren't you?
对 我会尽我所能
Yeah, I'm trying as hard as I can.
如果回去的秘诀是你说什么都笑就好了
If only I'd known the secret was just laughing at everything you say.
梅 讲点道理
Mel, be fair.
你也被困在这里了
You know, you're stuck here too.
我不是建议在现实世界中这么做
I'm not suggesting this for the actual world,
但是既然我们都被困在这个世界
but since we're both stuck in this world,
或许你应该做个篮子
maybe you should make your own basket.
是吗
Oh, really?
这样我就能被只有四颗牙的男人买♥♥走了
So I can be bought by some man with four teeth.
不用了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
行 我希望你喜欢这里
Okay. I hope you like it here.
如果你不介意我失陪
Now if you'll excuse me...
我还有野餐篮要赢
I got a basket to win.
帽子真酷
Hey, cool hat.
你是希望你有这顶帽子
You wish you had this hat.
恁得好
Oh, good one.
这里是野餐篮拍卖♥♥会
It's the picnic basket auction.
施密加屯野餐篮拍卖♥♥会
施密加屯旅馆
看到了吧 因为他们
See, 'cause they...
女士 你不会想喝那个的
Whoa, you're not gonna wanna drink that, missy.
那是为男士准备的大酒杯
That there's the gentlemen's punch bowl.
里面有酒精
It's got alcohol in it.
感谢你的提醒 消防员拉瑞
Thank you for the warning, Larry the Fireman.
时间到了 时间到了 拍卖♥♥时间到了
It's time. It's time. It's time for the auction.
那个小孩是谁
Who is that kid?
他的职责是宣告每一件事吗
What, is his job to announce everything?
那是卡森 女教师塔特女士的弟弟
That's Carson, Miss Tate the schoolmarm's little brother.
他们的父母过世了 她一个人照顾他
Their parents are dead, so she's had to raise him herself.
可怜的孩子交不到朋友
Poor kid's got no friends.
因为他的舌头相对嘴巴来说太大了
You know, on account of his tongue being too big for his mouth.
好了 先生们
All right, gentlemen,
是时候松松口袋
time to loosen up those pockets
给图书馆捐钱了
and raise some money for the library.
代替那些近来被毁掉的书
And replace all the books that were recently destroyed.
-因为他们是淫秽刊物 -淫秽
- Because they were filthy. - Filthy?
不 那些都是文学名著
No, these were great works of literature.
乔叟 伏尔泰 巴尔扎克
Chaucer, Voltaire, Balzac.
-以后找不到丈夫 -好了 别说废话了
- Won't take a husband. - All right. All right, enough prattling.
你们都知道规则了
Now you all know the rules.
你们不会知道哪个篮子属于哪个女孩
You're not supposed to know which basket goes with which gal.
当然了 如果你们的情人
But, of course, if your sweetheart's
告诉你们她的篮子长什么样
told you what her basket looks like,
那就不是我该管的了
that ain't my business.
我闻到的是醋栗派的香味吗
So, is that gooseberry pie I smell?
我得到的报酬是多少呢
What am I offered for this beauty?
普勒斯顿出价25美分 37.5美分
Two bits from Preston. Three bits!
站在后面的巴纳比出价50美分
Four in the back from Barnaby.
62.5美分 谢谢你 62.5 75美分 75美分
Five bits. Thank you, five. Six bits. Six bits.
75美分一次 75美分两次
Going once. Going twice.
前排的耶利米成交
Sold to Jeremiah in the front row.
-一个辅币是多少钱 -12.5美分
- How much is a bit? - Twelve and 1/2 cents.
为什么12.5美分还有特定的代指 这有什么用
Why's there a term for 12 and 1/2 cents? How's that helpful?
我刚刚听见的是多少 25美分 谢谢你先生
What do I hear for that one? Two bits. Thank you, sir.
37.5美分 50美分 62.5美分 75美分 87.5美分
Three bits. Four bits. Five bits. Six bits. Seven bits.
那边戴帽子的男士成交
Sold to the gentleman in the cap over there.
第三排的奥蒂斯叔叔成交
Sold to Uncle Otis in the third row.
《施密加报》的伊诺克成交
Sold to Enoch from The Schmigazette.
柯利以62.5美分成交
Sold to Curly for five bits.
马塞勒斯以37.5美分成交
Sold to Marcellus for three bits.
好了 只剩下最后一个篮子了
All right, there's only one basket left.
直觉告诉我这个将会异常火爆
And something tells me this one's gonna be mighty popular.
这个美丽的篮子会让我听到多少报价呢
What do I hear for this fine basket?
25美分 50美分
Two bits! Four bits!
-50美分 谢谢您 -该死
- Four bits, thank you, sir. - Dang it.
-75美分 -2美元
- Six bits! - Two dollars!
2美元
Two dollars?
之前从没有人出过2美元
Nobody's ever bid two dollars before.
好的 2美元一次
Okay, two dollars. Going once...
2美元25美分
Two dollars and two bits.
这我可竞争不过
I can't compete with that.
看起来这个篮子要属于
Well, it looks like this basket is going
出价2美元25美分的亨利了
to Henry for two dollars and two bits.
一次 两次
Going once. Going twice.
等等 市长先生
Hold on there, Mr. Mayor.
20美元
Twenty dollars.
卖♥♥给新参与者 出价20美元的斯金纳先生
Sold to the newcomer, Mr. Skinner, there, for $20.
是斯金纳医生哦
That's Dr. Skinner.
顺便说下 我也是名医生
Hey, I'm a doctor too, by the way.
但你是女人啊
But you're a lady.
我想大家都认同
I think we can all agree
这是史上最成功的一次
this was the most successful
野餐篮子拍卖♥♥会
picnic basket auction we've ever had.
-那是... -谢谢所有出价人
- That's... - Thanks to our bidders--
等等
All right, hold on.
抱歉 让我说一句
Excuse me, I'm sorry. Pardon me. Pardon me.
拍卖♥♥会还没有结束
The auction is not over yet.
好吧 梅丽莎小姐 你也要做篮子吗
Well, Miss Melissa, you've decided to make a basket?
不不 我就是篮子 宝贝
No, no. I am the basket, baby.
你应该是没有理解
I don't think you quite understand
野餐篮子拍卖♥♥会是怎么回事
how the picnic basket auction works.
不 我完全明白是怎么回事
Oh, no, I understand how it works, okay?
因为这些发♥情♥的臭男人们
'Cause these horny sickos are bidding
把女人们当成肉一样拍卖♥♥
on women like pieces of meat.
好吧
Okay.
-可是你们想不到吧 -好吧
- Well, guess what. - All right.
这块肉还有脑子
This piece of meat has a brain.
充满了想法和思考
And it is filled with thoughts and ideas.
快开始吧
So let's get this party started.
谁想买♥♥我这个篮子
Who wants to buy this meat basket? Ow!
梅 拜托 快下来
Mel, please. Get down from there.
你才下去吧 闭嘴 你只是嫉妒
You get down from there. Shut up. You're just jealous.
还有 在我们那20美元根本不值一提
Oh, and by the way, where we come from, $20 is like nothing.
只能买♥♥份中号♥披萨好吗 你们不用那么吃惊
It's like a medium pizza, okay? So don't be all impressed.
好吧 那么
Uh, okay. So, um...
我们从25美分开始拍卖♥♥
let's start the bidding at two bits.
有人出25美分吗
Do I hear two bits?
25美分开始
Two bits to start.
那12.5美分呢
How about one bit?
可爱的梅丽莎小姐仅需12.5美分
One bit for the lovely Miss Melissa.
5美分呢
Do I hear five cents?
有人出价5美分了
Ah, we have five cents.
其实我有个问题不太明白 你做了派吗
Actually, I just have a question. I'm confused. Is there pie?
不 你能得到更好的
No, but you get something better.
-蛋糕吗 -不
- Cake? - No.
一位强大的独♥立♥女性
A strong, independent woman
她再也不会委曲求全了
who will never accept less than she deserves again.
现在谁想买♥♥下我
Now who wants to buy me?
-亨利出5美分 -不 我也要问问题
- Yes, Henry for five cents. - No, I got a question too.
你想做派吗 以后会做吗
剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表