剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表
Do you have any other jobs?
所以你就这样放弃了
So you're just going to give up?
不是 我没有放弃
No, I'm not giving up.
我只是要去做其他的事情
I'm just moving on to something else.
那就是放弃
So, giving up.
孩子们 对此莎士比亚是怎么说的
Children, what does Shakespeare have to say about that?
"懦夫死前早已吓死了很多次
"Cowards die many times before their death;
勇者一生只尝过一次死亡"
the valiant never taste of death but once."
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
多么深刻又优美的表述
So perceptive, and so beautifully expressed.
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?
这就是说走捷径的人不会得到回报
It means that taking the easy way out never pays.
让我想想我要怎么解释它
Let's see how I can explain it.
说真的 没必要用音乐来解释 我懂了
Seriously, no musical explanation needed. I get it.
♪假如你有工作要做♪
♪ When you've got a job to do ♪
♪你必须要尽心尽力♪
♪ You must try with all your heart ♪
♪那些做事有始有终的少男少女♪
♪ Life's profoundest joys go to girls and boys ♪
♪才能体会生活的深深喜悦♪
♪ Who finish what they start ♪
♪遇到棘手的任务 逃避者选择逃避♪
♪ When faced with work the shirkers shirk ♪
♪因为它毫无乐趣♪
♪ Because It's no longer fun ♪
♪但让世界为之喝彩的小伙子♪
♪ But the chaps for whom the whole world claps ♪
♪会坚持不懈 直到工作做完♪
♪ Are the chaps who keep at it till the job is done ♪
♪有时你会想说♪
♪ Oh, at times you'll want to say ♪
♪"我已别无所给"♪
♪ "I've got nothing left to give" ♪
♪但是半途而废 无法立足于世♪
♪ But a life that's lived partway is no way to live ♪
好了 停下来
Okay. Stop.
♪我有义务教导你 传授一些良言♪
♪ So here's a slice of good advice that I'm obliged to impart ♪
♪你必须尽心尽力 全力以赴♪
♪ You must always try your best with all of your heart ♪
塔特老师说得对 你怎么能半途而废呢
Miss Tate is right. How can you live a life partway?
或是成为半个朋友呢
Or be half a friend?
你为什么一直放弃呢 斯金纳医生
Why do you keep giving up, Dr. Skinner?
对 为什么呢
Yeah. Why?
笨学生
停下来 就只是扇门而已
Back off. It's a door.
是吗
Is it?
♪假如你有工作要做♪
♪ When you've got a job to do ♪
♪你必须要尽心尽力♪
♪ You must try with all your heart ♪
♪那些做事有始有终的少男少女♪
♪ Life's profoundest joys go to girls and boys ♪
♪才能体会生活的深深喜悦♪
♪ Who finish what they start ♪
开始
S-t-a-r-t!
♪遇到棘手的任务 逃避者选择逃避♪
♪ When faced with work The shirkers shirk ♪
♪因为它毫无乐趣♪
♪ Because it's no longer fun ♪
乐趣
F-u-n!
♪但让世界为之喝彩的小伙子♪
♪ But the chaps for whom The whole world claps ♪
♪会坚持不懈 直到工作做完♪
♪ Are the chaps who keep at it Till the job is done ♪
♪有时你会想说♪
♪ Oh, at times you'll want to say ♪
♪"我已别无所给"♪
♪ "I've got nothing left to give" ♪
♪但是半途而废♪
♪ But a life that's lived partway ♪
立足
L-I-V-E!
♪无法立足于世♪
♪ Is no way to live ♪
♪我有义务教导你 传授一些良言♪
♪ So here's a slice of good advice that I'm obliged to impart ♪
♪你必须尽心尽力 全力以赴♪
♪ You must always try your best with all of your heart ♪
不喜欢唱歌♥吗 我懂你
Not into singing, huh? I get it.
我没有音乐细胞
I'm no good at music.
♪我有义务教导你 传授一些良言♪
♪ So here's a slice of good advice that I'm obliged to impart ♪
♪你必须全力以赴♪
♪ You must always try your best ♪
♪虽然生活让你面临重重考验♪
♪ Though life puts you to the test ♪
♪你必须全力以赴♪
♪ You must always try your best ♪
♪尽心尽力♪
♪ With all of your Heart ♪
尽心
H-e-a-r-t!
心
Heart!
他们为什么要笑
Why are they laughing?
完全没有一丝好笑的地方
Nothing even remotely funny just happened.
施密加屯多元信仰之烘培义卖♥♥
长老派
卫理公会教派
卫理公会教派
你对什么感兴趣呢
Can I tempt you with anything?
你有什么推荐吗
What would you recommend?
大多数人喜欢海伦·普里特的玉米脆片
Most folks are partial to Helen Pritt's corn brittle
波莉阿姨的松软饼
or Aunt Polly's shoofly pie.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
好像没人对我做的大黄酥皮方块感兴趣
no one seems to be interested in my rhubarb squares.
我很喜欢大黄方
I love rhubarb squares.
真的吗 我也是
You do? Me too.
我以为只有我喜欢
And I thought I was the only one.
不过它肯定不适合所有人
Well, they're definitely not for everybody.
-我买♥♥两个 -太好了
- I'll take two. - Wonderful.
给 我不愿一个人独享美食
Here. I'd hate to enjoy it alone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
霍华德 别忘了控制饮食
Howard, don't forget your diet.
我们不想把你肥大的裤子再从阁楼拿回来
We don't wanna have to get your fat pants down from the attic again.
抱歉 蜜尔芮德
Sorry, Mildred.
我找到你了
I found you!
别担心 南希 我是来帮忙的
Don't worry, Nancy. No, no, I'm here to help.
我猜这是孩子父亲
I assume this is the father?
是的女士 我是水手弗雷迪·德里格斯
Yes, ma'am. Seaman Freddy Driggs.
感谢你为国效力
Thank you for your service.
你怀孕了 还住在这个破棚屋里
You're pregnant and living in this shack?
我父母不愿引起丑闻
My parents don't want a scandal.
请别告诉他们弗雷迪在这
But please don't tell them Freddy was here.
说实话 我想和南希结婚
Nancy and I wanna get married, honest.
但是她母亲不能接受水手
But her ma doesn't approve of sailors
因为我们骂人的方式太他妈多了 抱歉
on account of the way we curse so dad gum much-- Sorry.
所以我们不能结婚
So we can't.
我不会评判你们的行为
You'll get no judgment from me.
我只想确认你和宝宝安全无恙
I just wanna make sure you and your baby are safe.
你怀孕几个月了
How many months along are you?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我有好多的问题 但不知道问谁
I've got so many questions and no idea who to ask.
比如说 婴儿是从哪里出生的
For instance, where does the baby come out?
我感觉有几个选择 但似乎都很疯狂
I feel like there are a couple of options but both seem crazy.
孩子从你的阴♥道♥出来 南希
The baby comes out of your vagina, Nancy.
真的吗
Really?
女士 甚至连我都不用那样的词汇
Ma'am, I don't even use language like that.
这只是医疗术语罢了 弗雷迪
It's just medical terminology, Freddy.
没什么好怕的
Nothing to be afraid of.
让我看看能否让你们容易理解
Let's see if I can make it easier for you.
♪阴♥茎♥要插到阴♥道♥里♪
♪ Vagina is where the penis goes ♪
♪卵巢为你我产生卵子♪
♪ Ovaries make eggs for you and me ♪
♪睾丸是精♥子♥的栖息地♪
♪ Testes are where the sperm repose ♪
♪子♥宫♥颈是它们畅游的地方♪
♪ Cervix is where they can swim free ♪
♪输卵管是它们会面的地方♪
♪ Fallopian tubes are where both of them meet ♪
♪细胞在子♥宫♥开始萌芽♪
♪ Uterus is where cells start to sprout ♪
♪胎盘是它们爱吃的东西♪
♪ Placenta is what they like to eat ♪
♪直到宝宝最后降生于♪
♪ Till the baby comes straight out-- ♪
-阴♥道♥吗 -对啦
- The vagina? - That's right!
跟我一起唱
Now sing with me.
-♪阴♥茎♥♪ -♪要插到阴♥道♥里♪
- ♪ Vagina ♪ - ♪ Is where the penis goes ♪
-♪卵巢♪ -♪为你我产生卵子♪
- ♪ Ovaries ♪ - ♪Make eggs for you and me ♪
-♪睾丸♪ -♪是精♥子♥的栖息地♪
- ♪ Testes ♪ - ♪Are where the sperm repose ♪
-♪子♥宫♥颈♪ -♪是它们畅游的地方♪
- ♪ Cervix ♪ - ♪ Is where they can swim free ♪
-♪输卵管♪ -♪是它们会面的地方♪
- ♪ Fallopian tubes ♪ - ♪ Are where both of them meet ♪
-♪细胞♪ -♪在子♥宫♥开始萌芽♪
♪ - Uterus ♪ ♪- Is where cells start to sprout ♪
-♪胎盘♪ -♪是它们爱吃的东西♪
- ♪ Placenta ♪ - ♪ Is what they like to eat ♪
♪直到宝宝最后降生于阴♥道♥♪
♪ Till the baby comes straight out the vagina ♪
该死的
Son of a bitch.
这一定就是我久仰大名的"斯金纳直觉"了
This must be the Skinner Feeling I've heard so much about.
只是想试着全心全意地竭尽所能罢了
Just trying to do my best with all of my heart.
显然这扇门打败了你
Well, clearly the door's gotten the better of you.
不如明天再来袭击一次工具箱吧
Maybe try assaulting the toolbox again tomorrow?
你
You!
不要开枪
Don't shoot!
剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表