剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表
今天我们一起去坐♥爱♥情隧♥道♥吧
today we can do that Tunnel of Love ride
你想坐多少次都行
as many times as you want.
我没事 我很饿
Yeah, I'm good. I'm really hungry.
我们点菜吧 服务员
Can we order? Waitress!
早上好 你们好啊
Good morning. How we doing today?
昨晚睡得好吗
Sleep well last night?
谢谢 贝希 睡得像木头一样沉
Yes, Betsy. Slept like a log.
常用俗语 睡得很熟的意思
天啊 "像木头"
Oh, my gosh, "like a log"?
太幽默了 木头可不会睡觉
That is hilarious, 'cause logs don't sleep.
你真有趣
You're so funny!
-我没那么有趣 -确实没有
- I'm not that funny. - He's really not.
-我们可以点餐了吗 -当然
- Could we maybe order something? - Sure.
你们很幸运
You are actually in luck,
因为今天我们有大名鼎鼎的玉米布丁
because today we have our world-famous corn puddin'.
玉米布丁是什么东西
Corn puddin'? What's that?
什么
What?
你是说
Are you trying to tell me
你从来没听说过玉米布丁吗
that you've never heard of corn puddin'?
她从来没听说过玉米布丁
She's never heard of corn puddin'!
不是吧 又要唱歌♥了
Oh, no. It's a song.
你刚刚又触发了唱歌♥环节
You just started another song.
♪玉米布丁 玉米布丁♪
♪ Corn puddin' Corn puddin' ♪
♪玉米布丁 玉米布丁 玉米布丁 玉米布丁♪
♪ Corn puddin', corn puddin' Corn puddin', corn puddin' ♪
我们可以取消这段表演吗
Can we opt out of this?
♪我的女孩很喜欢玉米布丁♪
♪ My gal loves corn puddin' ♪
♪她一直都在吃布丁♪
♪ She eats it constantly ♪
♪有时我很好奇♪
♪ Sometimes I get to wonderin' ♪
♪她是否爱布丁胜过爱我♪
♪ Does she love it more than me? ♪
♪她是否爱布丁胜过爱我♪
♪ Does she love it more than me? ♪
♪我的男孩很喜欢玉米布丁♪
♪ My guy loves corn puddin' ♪
♪我学会了这道菜的菜谱♪
♪ I've got the recipe ♪
♪这样如果他想吃我的布丁♪
♪ So if he wants my puddin' ♪
♪就要把我娶回家♪
♪ He'll have to marry me ♪
♪他就必须要娶我♪
♪ Oh, he'll have to marry me ♪
♪把玉米放进布丁♪
♪ You put the corn in the puddin' ♪
♪再把布丁放在碗里♪
♪ And the puddin' in the bowl ♪
♪你把整碗装进肚里♪
♪ You put the bowl in your belly ♪
♪美味无法比拟♪
♪ 'Cause it's good for the soul ♪
♪把玉米放进布丁♪
♪ You put the corn in the puddin' ♪
♪再把布丁放在碗里♪
♪ And the puddin' in the bowl ♪
♪你把整碗装进肚里♪
♪ You put the bowl in your belly ♪
♪美味无法比拟♪
♪ 'Cause it's good for the soul ♪
♪谁想要玉米布丁♪
♪ Who wants corn puddin'? ♪
♪我们想吃玉米布丁♪
♪ We want corn puddin' ♪
♪谁想要玉米布丁♪
♪ Who wants corn puddin'? ♪
♪我们想吃玉米布丁♪
♪ We want corn puddin' ♪
什 什么
W-What?
他们可能想让我们唱一段
I think they want us to take a verse.
我才不要 你也别唱
I'm not singing, and you're not singing.
来嘛 或许很有意思
Come on, could be fun.
不 别唱
No. Do not.
♪从没吃过玉米布丁♪
♪ Never had corn puddin' ♪
为什么
Why?
♪可能无法欣赏♪
♪ And it may be a waste ♪
♪但如果你们有多余♪
♪ But if you've got some extry ♪
多余
"Extry"?
♪我倒不介意尝尝♪
♪ I sure would like a taste ♪
♪她还挺想尝尝♪
♪ Oh, she sure would like a taste ♪
♪玉米 玉米 玉米 玉米 玉米♪
♪ Corn, corn, corn, corn, corn ♪
♪布丁♪
♪ Puddin'! ♪
♪美味♪
♪ Yum! ♪
美味
Yum!
太奇怪了
That was so weird.
感觉我一开口唱歌♥
It was like as soon as I started singing,
我就知道该唱什么
I knew what to say.
棒极了 现在我们能离开了吗
That's fantastic. Can we please go now?
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
你和全镇的人刚刚花了整整五分钟
The entire town and you just spent the last five minutes
歌♥唱玉米布丁
singing about corn pudding.
有人在说"玉米布丁"吗
Did somebody say, "corn puddin'"?
行了 我们走
That's it, we're leaving.
好吧 但刚刚那个怪你
Okay, well that one's on you.
♪玉米布丁♪
♪ 'Corn puddin' ♪
我感觉有点愧疚
I just feel bad, you know?
每个人都很友好
Everybody was so nice.
我们甚至没有告别
We didn't even say goodbye.
冒着再唱一首歌♥的风险吗
And risk starting another song?
他们会没事的
They'll be fine.
什么
What?
等等
Wait a minute.
施密加屯
这到底是怎么回事
What is going on?
就好像我们没法离开
It's like we can't leave.
我们当然能离开
Well, of course we can leave.
好吧 这太诡异了
Okay, this is freaky.
就像是魔法或是...
It's like it's magic or...
-这不是魔法 -那这算是什么
- It's not magic. - Well, then what is it?
不知道 比如一座机关桥或是别的
I don't know. It's like a trick bridge or something.
机关桥 那是什么样的桥
A trick bridge? What would that even be?
就像这样 行吗
It would be this, okay?
我来试试
I'm gonna try something.
这不可能是真的
This cannot be happening.
怎么了 乔什 怎么回事
What's going on, Josh? What is this?
♪一旦你踏入施密加屯♪
♪ Once ye have entered Schmigadoon ♪
♪短期内你无法再离开♪
♪ 'Tis true ye won't be leaving soon ♪
♪你们被困在镇子里♪
♪ Within its borders ye are bound ♪
♪直到寻得你的真爱♪
♪ Until at last true love ye've found ♪
♪但在此之前 你们必须留下♪
♪ But till ye find it, ye must stay ♪
♪在这里 每天都是音乐剧♪
♪ Where life's a musical every day ♪
刚刚那是小妖精吗
Was that a leprechaun?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Yeah.
他 他刚刚说了些话 他说了什么
He-- He said something. What did he say?
我不知道
I don't know.
我更关注于
I was more focused on
他是如何混淆了我对世界
how he was shattering my whole construct
真实与虚构的定义
of what's real and not real in the world,
因为他是个小妖精
because he was a freaking leprechaun.
"每天都是音乐剧"
"Life's a musical every day."
这不是什么旅游景点
This isn't some tourist attraction.
这是部音乐剧
This is a musical.
我们在一部真实的音乐剧里
We're in an actual musical.
拜托上帝 不要
Please, God, no.
但他还说在我们找到真爱之前
But he said we're only here
都要被困在这里 但...
till we've found true love, which--
我爱你 你爱我吗
I love you. Do you love me?
什么 当然
What? Yes, of course.
既然我们现在知道规定了 那就再试试这座桥
So let's try the bridge again, now that we know the rules.
是的 我们知道了
Yes. Now we know.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你听到了吗 小妖精先生
You hear that, Mr. Leprechaun?
我们彼此相爱
We're in love.
♪欢迎来到我们的小镇♪
♪ Welcome to our little town ♪
♪相逢即是朋友♪
♪ Where friends are all you'll meet ♪
♪烦恼无处可寻♪
♪ And you will never see a frown ♪
大家好
Hey, everyone.
你好 皮特
Hey there, Pete.
♪你们一定想知道这是哪里♪
♪ We bet you're prob'ly wonderin' what we call ♪
剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表