剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表
梅丽莎 不要啊 我们命中注定应该在一起
Melissa, no. We belong together.
你想把它给别人
You want to give it to someone else.
妈妈 你毁了这一切
Mama, you're ruining this.
我以为我愿意 但其实我并不确定
I think I do. But honestly, I don't know.
没错 有很多个瞬间
I mean, yes, there are times
我们会觉得世上只剩下了彼此
when it feels like we're the only two people in the world.
我们一起欢笑 我们四目相对
And we laugh, and our eyes meet,
就像魔法一样
and it's like magic.
但也有很多瞬间 我们彼此如此疏离
But there are times we seem so disconnected,
我不确定他是否爱我 我是否爱他
and I don't even know if he loves me, or if I love him.
我觉得很孤独
And it just feels so lonely.
孩子 你刚刚说的就是...
Mi'jita, what you have just described is...
爱
love.
爱是无法证明的东西
It is not something you can prove is there.
而是你选择相信的东西 每时每刻
It is something you choose to believe in. Every day.
你一定要去找他 告诉他你的感受
You must go to him. Tell him how you feel.
豪尔赫 上车
Jorge, get in!
我们要把梅丽莎小姐带到她爱的人身边
We are taking Miss Melissa to her love.
-妈妈 -照我说的做 不要闷闷不乐了
- Mama-- - Do it! And stop moping.
你这么帅气
You are gorgeous.
很快就能找到新的伴侣
You'll find someone else in no time.
来吧 快点
Come on! Hurry!
施密加屯
为和平与幸福而生
我不敢相信我们真的要去纽约了
I can't believe we're actually going to New York City!
没错 世界上最伟大的城市
That's right, the greatest city in the world.
纽约怎么样 斯金纳医生
What's it like there, Dr. Skinner?
纽约非常棒 孩子 你会喜欢的
It's amazing, buddy, you're gonna love it.
有你见过的最高的摩天大楼
Tallest skyscrapers you've ever seen,
有很多人 很多灯光
so many people, so many lights,
还有很多...药店
so many... drugstores.
会下雪吗
Will there be snow?
寂寞房♥间剧场
是的 会下雪
Yes, there'll be snow.
有糖果吗
Will there be candy?
高级零食
是的 有很多糖果
Yep. There'll be candy.
听起来纽约什么都有
Then it sounds like New York will have everything.
准备好过桥迎接我们的新生活了吗
All right, ready to cross and start our new lives?
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
嗯 还好 我只是...
Yeah, yeah, fine. I'm just...
我觉得回家...
It's just a big deal...
是件很慎重的事情
heading back home, I guess.
当然 不着急
Of course. Take your time.
但...
But...
纽约也不是什么都有 对吗
New York won't have everything, will it?
真讽刺
It's extraordinary, really.
作为镇上最聪明的人
One can be convinced they are the smartest person in town
却仍然忽略了最重要的细节
and yet still miss the most important detail.
我很抱歉 艾玛
I am so sorry, Emma.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
他胆怯了 去亲亲他
He's getting cold feet. Kiss him!
我真的很在意你
I really care about you.
你们俩
Both of you.
你改变了我
You changed me.
你让我成为了更好的人
You made me a better person.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我不...
I didn't...
-我不能 -我知道
- I didn't-- - I know.
去吧
Go.
施密加屯选举日
为雷顿投票 为雷顿投票
Vote for Layton. Vote for Layton.
蜜尔芮德 可以叫我蜜尔芮德
Mildred. That's Mildred to you.
为雷顿投票 蜜尔芮德 为雷顿投票 谢谢
Vote for Layton. Mildred. Vote for Layton. Thank you.
早上好 阿洛依修斯 早上好 佛洛伦斯
Morning, Aloysius. Morning, Florence.
我总是忘记她仍然觉得公开露面很丢人
I keep forgetting she's still too embarrassed to appear in public.
不管怎样 祝你今天好运 你会需要的
Anyhoo, good luck today. You're gonna need it.
女士们 给我一个幸灾乐祸的笑
Ladies, can I get a cackle?
既然卡森不在
Well, since Carson isn't here,
那就轮到我来宣布一些事
I've been asked to yell stuff out.
听好了 听好了
So, hear ye, hear ye,
现在是九点整
it is now exactly nine on the o'clock,
根据本镇宪♥章♥
and according to the town charter,
正是选举镇长的时刻
time to hold the vote for mayor.
两位候选人是 阿洛依修斯·来坞
The two candidates are Aloysius Menlove...
和蜜尔芮德·雷顿
and Mildred Layton.
为雷顿投票
Vote for Layton!
雷顿当镇长
Layton for mayor!
我们将遵循施密加屯的选举传统
We will vote according to Schmigadoon tradition,
举手表决
by the show of hands.
-所有支持蜜尔芮德的... -乔什
- All in favor of Mildred-- - Josh!
乔什人呢 斯金纳医生
Where's Josh? Dr. Skinner?
有人见到他了吗 我需要跟他谈谈
Has anyone seen him? I need to talk to him.
你能等会吗 我们正要开始镇长选举
Do you mind? We are about to begin the mayoral election!
冲突和磨难 大伙 冲突和磨难
Strife and tribulation, people. Strife and tribulation!
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我有错过什么吗 还有首歌♥吗
Did I miss something? Was there a song?
-我们能接着投票了吗 霍华德 -当然 亲爱的
- Shall we proceed with the vote, Howard? - Yes, dearest.
我们现在将举手表决
We shall now vote by the show of hands.
-所有支持蜜尔芮德的... -梅丽莎
- All in favor of Mildred-- - Melissa!
天呐
For the love of Pete!
乔什
Josh.
-我很抱歉 -梅
- I'm sorry. - Mel.
不 我很抱歉
No. I am.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry for acting like
把所有的不完美都当作是失败
everything that wasn't perfect was a failure.
在我向着不切实际的
For treating you like a burden
空想做无谓努力时 把你视为负担
that I had to carry on my way to some ridiculous fantasy.
强迫你改变
For pushing you to change
而压根没考虑 或许我也应该改变
without ever considering maybe I needed to change too.
我只想让你知道
And I just want you to know
我愿意长♥期♥经营这段感情
that I'm in it for the long haul.
选择信任我们的未来
That I choose to believe in us.
无论是在施密加屯 纽约 或是别的地方
Whether in Schmigadoon, in New York, wherever.
因为我爱你 乔什·斯金纳
Because I love you, Josh Skinner.
而你是如此 一如既往 非常爱
And you are, and always have been, enough.
♪我是个不善言辞的男人♪
♪ I am not a man of many words ♪
♪远不如相思的人那般浪漫♪
♪ Never been romantic Like all the lovesick herds ♪
♪我嘲笑所有的多愁善感♪
♪ I laughed at every sentimental thing ♪
♪而我想为你歌♥唱♪
♪ But you make me wanna sing ♪
乔什
Josh.
♪似乎我总是铁石心肠♪
♪ Seems my heart was always like a stone ♪
♪就算我们在一起♪
♪ Even when you're with me ♪
♪你还是会感到孤单♪
♪ You kind of feel alone ♪
♪所以我漂泊不定 兜兜转转♪
♪ And so I bounced from fling to fling to fling ♪
♪但我想为你歌♥唱♪
♪ But you make me wanna sing ♪
♪我想抱紧你♪
♪ I wanna hold you ♪
♪在我身边转圈♪
♪ And spin you around ♪
♪快到你我再也无法分开♪
♪ So fast that we'll never part ♪
♪我想抱紧你♪
♪ I wanna hold you ♪
♪在我身边转圈♪
♪ And spin you around ♪
♪如同你对待我的心一般♪
♪ 'Cause that's what you've done to my heart ♪
♪现在我在此 伸出我的手♪
♪ Now I'm here and offering my hand ♪
♪请求你牵起我的手♪
♪ And asking you to take it ♪
♪好让我们能够全力拥护♪
♪ So we can make a stand ♪
♪我们的爱与其带来的愉悦♪
♪ For love and all the joy that it can bring ♪
♪因为你让我想放声高歌♥♪
♪ 'Cause you make me wanna sing ♪
♪我就在这 向你伸出我的手♪
♪ Now I'm here and offering my hand ♪
♪我会高兴地牵起你的手♪
♪ And I will gladly take it ♪
♪好让我们能够全力拥护♪
♪ So we can make a stand ♪
♪我们的爱与其带来的愉悦♪
♪ For love and all the joy that it can bring ♪
♪因为你让我想放声高歌♥♪
剧集 | 音乐魔法镇!(2021) | 导航列表