剧集 | 英国皇家科学院圣诞讲座:如何在太空中生存(2015) | 导航列表
我觉得舔湿手指也没什么用
I don't think that's going to help, is it, licking my fingers!
天啊
Oh, my God.
其实 我和你们一样惊讶
I am as amazed as you are, actually.
之所以能成功 是因为这种材料的制♥作♥方法
That only works because that is how this material was made.
它留不住热量 比热容极低
It doesn't hold heat, it's got a very low specific heat capacity.
它一旦从高温炉中出来 就会散失热量
It gets rid of that heat as soon as it comes out the kiln.
它的内部依然很热
The centre of that is still very hot
但马上就会散热
but it's losing that heat immediately,
所以即使是刚出炉几秒
so even a couple of seconds out of the kiln,
我也能把它拿起来
I can pick it up,
这就是如何在重返大气层时生存下来
and that is how you survive re-entry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要像开始时一样
And we're going to finish as we started
伴着空间站的日落结束
with sunset as it happens on the space station.
日出45分钟后
45 minutes after sunrise,
这就是我们看到的景象
and that is what we're seeing here.
你可以看见黑暗在地球蔓延
You can see the darkness spreading across the Earth,
联盟号♥在右边 非常壮美的日落
the Soyuz on the right there, that very beautiful sunset,
日出45分钟后
45 minutes after the sunrise,
我们的讲座也接近尾声
and that brings us to the end of this lecture.
我们了解到 人们如何在宇宙中工作生活
We have found out how to live and work in space,
如果解决了这些问题 那下一步怎么走
and if we can crack that, where else might we go next?
也许是回到月球或者向火星前进
Perhaps back to the moon or onwards to Mars
或者是更奇异的目的地
or perhaps to more exotic destinations,
我们刚刚得到令人激动的消息
and we've just heard some exciting news.
几天后 也许会有一次太空行走
There might be a space walk, an unexpected space walk
一次计划外的太空行走
happening in the next couple of days
我们会在本系列的最后一次讲座中
and we'll be covering that live in the last lecture
观看直播
in this series,
今天就到这里 我是凯文·冯博士
but for now, I am Dr Kevin Fong
以上是《如何在太空中生存》
and this has been How to Survive in Space.
剧集 | 英国皇家科学院圣诞讲座:如何在太空中生存(2015) | 导航列表