剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
山姆 我没开玩笑
No. Sam, I'm serious.
你知道超过一半的新餐厅
Do you realize that more than half of new restaurants
在第一年里就会倒闭吗
fail in their first year?
亲爱的 这不是餐厅
Honey, t- this isn't a restaurant,
这是三明治店
this is-- it's a sandwich shop.
-可是 山姆 你知道 -朱迪
- Yes, but Sam, you know, you... - Judy.
我需要这个
I need this.
最近几年很不好过
It's been a rough couple of years.
失去你 失去我的公♥司♥ 戒了盐
Losing you, my business, giving up salt.
我需要一个属于我的地方
I need a place I can call mine.
一个在被纳税人吼了一天后
Place I can come to after a long day of...
我能去的地方
getting yelled at by taxpayers,
或者就做份烤芝士三明治 让某个小孩开心
or, I... just make some kid happy cooking up a grilled cheese.
好消息是 水管还是好的
Good news is, is that the plumbing still works.
坏消息呢
And what's the bad?
看到几颗老鼠屎
Saw a couple mouse droppings.
我家格雷西可以对付它们
Ah, my Gracie can handle that.
-什么事 -福克斯博士
- Yes? - Uh, Dr. Fox?
威勒先生 请坐
Ah, Mr. Wheeler. Sit down.
你正好赶上喝茶的时间
You're just in time for tea.
恐怕我没有玛德琳蛋糕了
I'm afraid I'm fresh out of madeleines.
你回去有考虑
So, have you given any more thought
写普鲁斯特的学期论文吗
to doing your term paper on Proust?
有 但我觉得我对福克纳更感兴趣
I did, but I think I'm actually more into Faulkner.
我很喜欢《喧哗与骚动》
I'm really digging The Sound and the Fury.
它怎么和你产生共鸣了
Oh. And what about it speaks to you?
我觉得他从
You know, I just think it's cool
不同角度讲述故事非常酷
how he tells a story from different perspectives.
比如 白♥痴♥弟弟班吉
Like, Benjy the retarded brother,
还有昆汀 我确定他会自杀
and Quentin, who I'm pretty sure is gonna kill himself.
你家里人有抑郁史吗
Does depression run in your family?
没有
Um, not really.
他们砍掉《寻找明天》的时候
I mean, my nana was pretty bummed
我奶奶挺郁闷的
when they canceled Search for Tomorrow,
但我觉得她现在应该看开了
but I think she's over it by now.
精神分♥裂♥症呢
Uh, what about schizophrenia?
她就是年龄大了而已
She's just old.
真可喜
Um, how delightful.
我喜欢你的幽默
I do enjoy your sense of humor.
谢谢
T- Thanks.
不知道你是否感兴趣
I don't know if you're interested,
我丈夫塞西尔和我会在我家举办小型沙龙
but my husband Cecil and I host a little salon at our home,
一个月两次 邀请的都是我们更有前途的学生
twice a month for some of our more promising students.
塞西尔教授经典文学
Cecil teaches in the Classics department.
下一场是周二 如果你有空的话
The next one is on Tuesday, if you're free.
我很乐意给你看一些我们收藏的福克纳初版书
I'd love to show you some of our Faulkner first editions.
好
Okay.
行啊
Yeah, I mean, sounds great.
真好
Wonderful.
再见
Later.
再见
See you then.
大卫·迈尔斯
执导影片盘
德里克 我打扰到你了吗
Hey, Derek. Am I disturbing you?
-严重打扰 -抱歉
- On many levels. - Oh, uh, sorry.
我可以过会儿再来
I- I can come back.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我在想
I was wondering if, maybe,
-你能不能看看我拍的影片盘 -为什么
- you might check out my reel sometime. - Why?
你拍过很多MV和广♥告♥
You've produced a ton of music videos and commercials,
我觉得我该向你讨教
and I figured you'd be a good person to ask
职业建议
for, like, career advice.
还有一部故事片
And a feature.
什么
Excuse me?
我还拍过一部故事片
I also produced a feature.
大多反响都很好
It got mostly positive reviews.
是的 很好看
Yeah. It was great.
所以我看重你的意见
That's why I value your opinion.
放在我桌上
Leave it on my desk.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yes.
我说不好 我
I don't know, man, I just...
我对这个女的有种奇怪感觉
I have a weird feeling about this lady.
她有向你送秋波吗
Mm. Did you get a sexual vibe from her?
没 她问了很多问题
Not really, I mean, she asked me a lot of personal questions.
有身体接触吗
Any physical contact?
没有
No!
她多半就是友好罢了
Eh, she's probably just being friendly.
所以你觉得
So you think it's safe
我下周二可以去她家吗
to go to this thing at her apartment next Tuesday?
反正她家又不是上西区吸血鬼的幌子
It's not, like, a front for Upper West Side vampires?
是的 不过是个不错的电影主题
No. But that's a pretty cool idea for a movie.
是啊
Mm. Kind of is, yeah.
你看了《捉鬼小精灵》的预告片吗
Hey, did you see the preview for Lost Boys?
你会喜欢的 超好看
You will love it. It's so fucking good.
是吗
Oh, really?
-喂 -我是纳什 开门
- Hello? - It's Nash, let me in.
天啊
Dude!
-小子们 -哥们
- Boychiks! - Dude!
看到你们真开心 快过来
Oh, you're a sight for sore eyes, bring it in.
你有拉面和失望的味道
You taste of ramen, and disappointment.
-进来吧 -谢谢
- Come on in. - Thank you.
这里是个很友好的片区
It's quite the friendly neighborhood you've got here.
我从车里走过来的5分钟里
In the five minutes it took for me to walk from my car,
有人提出要给我口♥交♥ 还有人叫我买♥♥马
I was offered fellatio and the opportunity to purchase a horse.
指的是海♥洛♥因♥
Oh, that means heroin.
嗯 天黑后这里是挺乱的
Yeah, it gets a little sketchy after dark.
想留下来吃晚餐吗
Want to stay for dinner?
-当然 -喜欢墨西哥菜吗
- Absolutely. - You like Mexican?
-喜欢吧 -很好
- I think so. - Great.
这里还挺舒适的
This place is rather cozy.
-你过得如何 -很好
- Dude, how you been? - Good, good.
减了点肥 主要是手腕这
Lost a bit of weight, mostly in the wrist.
看我的表带有多松
You'll notice how loose my watch strap is.
-我很想你 -抱歉
- I miss you, man. - Yeah, I'm sorry we never
今年冬天我们没能去伯克莱屯
made it to Boca to see you this winter.
没事 我的旅程也被缩短了
Oh, that's fine, I actually ended up cutting my trip rather short.
为什么
Why?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我只能说我不知道
All I'll say is that I had no idea
那个女的是市长女儿
the young lady was the daughter of the mayor.
也不知道她还没到法定饮酒年龄
Nor that she was under the legal drinking age.
-我靠 -靠就对了
- Oh, shit. - Oh, shit is right.
在市长任期结束前
Now, until His Honor completes his term in office,
恐怕我是伯克莱屯的不受欢迎人员
I'm afraid I'm persona non grata in the city of Boca Raton.
真可惜 我还挺喜欢那的
It's a pity, too, I really enjoy it there.
蜜丝缇跟我说你雇了一个新的助教
Misty was telling me that you hired a new assistant pro?
拉斯迪
Rusty.
他什么样
What's he like?
身材巨大 没有夸张
He's gigantic. That's not an exaggeration.
他比你高半个人
He's a half a human taller than you.
下面有白犀牛那么长
And hung like a white rhino.
我无意碰到他在更衣室里换衣服
I accidentally happened upon him changing in the locker room.
让我一个星期吃不下饭
Put me off food for a week.
减肥就是那么来的
Which explains the weight loss.
你来城里干什么
So, dude, what are you doing in the city?
对了 这个
Ah, yes. Uh, well.
小子们 我也希望我纯粹是来串门的
Boychiks, I wish I could say this is strictly a social call.
但我是带着重大新闻和紧急召唤来的
But I've come with grave news and an urgent summons.
召唤
Summons?
谁的召唤
From who?
不管你做什么 避免一切眼神交流
All right, now, whatever you do, avoid eye contact at all costs.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表