剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
Not especially.
那你有什么感觉 大卫
Well, how do you feel, David?
-寡不敌众 -有意思 还有别的吗
- Outnumbered. - Interesting. Anything else?
老实说 有点凌乱
To be honest, a little freaked.
因为你不赞同同性恋吗
That's because you don't approve of homosexuality?
因为不赞同那个
Because I don't approve of those.
这鞋很舒服的
They're very comfortable shoes.
-还因为这沙发很臭 -够了
- And because this sofa smells. - Okay,
-大卫 -你要知道
- David... - You should know,
那沙发见证过很多心声的吐露
that sofa has seen a lot of sharing.
那正是我所害怕的
That's what I'm afraid of.
你不是小孩了
You are no longer a child,
你得停止把我当做你妈
and you need to stop seeing me as your mother
开始把我当做一个感性生物
and start thinking of me as a sensual being.
我不需要
No, I don't.
大卫 别逃避你的感受
David, don't run away from your feelings.
我没有 妈 真的
I'm not, Mom. Honest.
我不介意你跟男人 女人或任何人交往
I'm- I'm cool with you dating men or women or whoever.
只要你开心就好 你偏同志
So as long as you're happy, the fact that you're mostly gay
并没有吓到我 好吗
doesn't freak me out. Okay?
这个倒是有吓到我
But that does.
我觉得进行得很顺利
I think that went very well.
你为什么在担心蜜丝缇
Why have you been worrying about Misty?
-她有古怪举止吗 -没有
- Has she been acting different? - Not really.
那你在紧张什么
So what are you stressing about?
看看我 我不是瓦尔·基尔默[演员]
Dude, look at me, I'm not exactly Val Kilmer.
-闭嘴吧 -真的
- Oh, shut up. - Seriously, though,
再过几周就是我们的一周年纪念日了
in a few weeks is our one-year anniversary,
很快那玫瑰色眼镜
and any day now, those rose-colored glasses
透过玫瑰色眼镜看事物 只会看到事物好的一面
就会掉落 蜜丝缇会看到什么
are gonna come off, and what's Misty gonna see?
一个风趣 让她觉得她很特别的好男人
A good dude who's funny and makes her feel special.
要是那样不够呢
What if that's not enough?
斯奇普
Hey, Skip!
-哥们 -嘿
- Hey, dude. - Hey.
你们两个弱鸡来这干什么
What are you two limp dicks doing here?
给红橡树拍视频
Making a video for Red Oaks.
你想帮忙吗
Yeah, you want to help?
第三场 第二遍 第一卷
Scene three, take two, roll one.
好了
Right.
开始
Action.
红橡树好在哪里
What is so great about Red Oaks?
老实讲 没有
Honestly, nothing.
有很多更好的高尔夫球场
There's a ton of better courses out there.
光这附近就有福克斯格伦
I mean, just around here, you got Foxglenn,
温迪布♥什♥ 布♥什♥伍德
you got Windybush, you got Bushwood.
-那些球场都比这好 -停
- I mean, those are all better course... - Cut.
怎么了
What?
挺好的 只是我们
That was really good, it's just we want
想听你说红橡树的优点
to hear some good stuff about Red Oaks.
正面的东西 懂吗
Some positive stuff, you know?
第三场 第二十七遍 第一卷
Scene three, take 27, roll one.
你还记得肯尼迪被刺杀那天你在哪吗
Do you remember where you were the day that Kennedy was shot?
我就在这 帮我戴尔舅舅
I was right here, helping my Uncle Dal
从水坑里捡高尔夫球
retrieve golf balls from the water traps.
我那时6岁 个子很小
I was six years old, small for my age,
很容易穿过飓风围栏
easy to boost over a cyclone fence.
-停 -我是说
- Cut. - I mean...
你先说你在红橡树最美好的回忆吧
Well, maybe start with your favorite memories of Red Oaks.
但我只在这工作了6周
But I've only been working here for six weeks.
好吧 那就谈谈你对俱乐部的印象
Oh. Okay, well, uh, just your impressions of the club.
算是个工作的好地方
Uh, I guess it's been a pretty cool place to work, um...
员工啤酒派对很酷
Staff kegger was radical.
小吃店的那个女店员给我打了飞机
I got a hand job from the girl who works in the snack bar.
不错
Nice.
那道红光是什么意思
What's that little red light mean?
意味着我在拍
It means I'm rolling.
好的
Oh. Okay.
你有什么话想给红橡树的会员说的吗
So, do you have a message to your fellow members about Red Oaks?
有
Uh, yeah.
卖♥♥掉
Sell it.
红橡树在我心中永远会占据一个特殊位置
Red Oaks will always be a special place for me.
我在这遇到了我未来的新娘
It was here that I met my future bride.
你的前女友
Your ex-lady.
但那并不代表我反对改变
But that doesn't mean I'm against change.
那就太没意义了 就跟与风作对一样
That'd be pointless, like fighting the wind.
日本人有个概念叫做侘寂
Japanese people have a concept called Wabi- sabi,
接受改变以及人生的无常
about the acceptance of change and the impermanence of life.
不要和芥末搞混了
Not to be confused with wasabi,
你如果吃太多寿司调料
the sushi condiment that if you eat too much of it,
你大脑会融化的
your brain could melt.
你怎么还在这
What are you still doing here?
改皮衣 我存在的祸根
Altering leather, the bane of my existence.
你呢
What about you?
我在忙一个别人说服我拍的视频
I'm working on a freelance video I got roped into doing.
-就是那个乡村俱乐部吗 -嗯
- Is that the country club? - Yeah.
怎么了
What?
我在试图把你想象成一个职业网球手
I'm trying to imagine you as a tennis pro.
是职业助理
Assistant pro.
你得穿可爱的制♥服♥吗
Do you have to wear a cute little uniform?
就是白色网球服 不过衣服上有镶
It's just tennis whites, but the shirt was embroidered
红橡树的徽章
with a Red Oaks insignia.
你明天穿来工作 我就给你10块钱
I'll pay you ten bucks if you wear it to work tomorrow.
没门
No way.
把短裤也穿上就给你20
$20 if you wear the shorts, too.
不可能
It's never gonna happen.
你真无趣
You're no fun.
再给我看看
Hey, show me more.
快走 去享受生活
Get out of here, go have a life.
我是认真的 我一直很好奇
No, I'm serious, I've always been curious
新泽西的野外是什么样子
about what goes on in the wilds of New Jersey.
那就坐下吧
Pull up a chair.
威勒 你能来真好
Wheeler, so glad you made it.
-请进 -好的
- Oh, please, come in. - Okay.
我不知道该带什么来
Um, I- I didn't really know what to bring, so...
想得真周到 谢谢
Oh, uh... so thoughtful, thank you.
这边来 见见我丈夫
Um, here, come this way. Meet my husband.
你一定是威勒了
You must be Wheeler.
我是塞西尔·福克斯
Cecil Fox.
蜜蜂跟我讲了好多你的事
Bee's told me so much about you.
谁是蜜蜂
Uh, who's Bee?
塞西尔给我取的爱称
Cecil's little pet name for me.
因为她是我的女王 还有一根邪恶的刺
Because she's my queen and packs a wicked sting.
-塞西尔 够了 -抱歉 我是来早了吗
- Cecil, please. - Um, I'm sorry, am I early?
没有
Oh, not at all.
你去给威勒先生拿点喝的
Uh, why don't you get something to drink for Mr. Wheeler?
遵命 我的宝贝
Oh, of course, my pet.
其他人应该很快就到
I'm sure the others will be here any moment.
你的头发真特别
That's quite an impressive head of hair you have there.
那你该看我小时候的样子
Well, you should have seen me as a baby.
就像长着爆♥炸♥头的小火腿
I was like a little ham with an afro.
红的还是白的
Red or white?
-什么 -酒
- Excuse me? - Wine?
不用了 水就行
Oh, no, water's fine.
禁酒主义者
A teetotaler.
也许吧
I don't know, maybe. Uh...
-不 应该不是 -康复中的酗酒者
- No, I don't think so. - Recovering alcoholic?
不 我只是喜欢水
No, I just like water.
不必解释
Uh, no need to explain.
你的身体就是你的庙宇
Your body is your temple.
我的更像是捷飞络[汽车保养公♥司♥]
Well, mine's more like a Jiffy Lube.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表