剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
你能相信我们大卫也曾这么小吗
Aw, can you believe our David was ever this little?
不 我不信
No, I do not believe that.
他以前确实这么小
Mm, well, he was.
那我就信你吧
Well, I will take your word for it.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you! Mmm!
好的
Mmm, yeah, okay.
你看上去很快乐 你快乐吗
You seem happy. Are you happy?
是的
Yeah, I am.
明白了
Yes, I see.
我喜欢盖尔 她人很好
I like Gail. She's nice.
是的 她很好
She is. She's nice.
-没事吧 -没事
- Everything okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
马上回来
Be right back.
他会回来的
He's coming back.
他会回来的
Yeah, he's coming back.
特里
Terry.
顾客多吗
Had many customers?
还不错
Fair number.
抱歉我骂你混♥蛋♥
Sorry I called you a motherfucker.
抱歉我说你种族歧视
Sorry I called you a racist.
我不是
I'm not one.
我知道
I know.
我只是过度保护我妹妹
I'm just a little overprotective of my sister.
我向我妈保证我我会照顾她
I promised my mom I would look out for her,
不让她被油嘴滑舌的
not let her get taken advantage of
三明治师占便宜
by any slick- talking sandwich maker.
我没占你妹妹便宜
I'm not taking advantage of your sister.
向天发誓
Hand to God.
特里 我真的关心她
Terry, I really care for her.
我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed.
雪莉三明治
也许吧
Yeah, I guess so.
你闻着像牛至
Oh, you smell like oregano.
这是我新的须后水 希腊香料
Yeah, it's my new aftershave. "Greek Spice."
我很想你 哥们
Oh, man, I miss you, buddy.
来吧
Come on.
我带你参观 搭档
I'll show you around, partner.
真好听
I like the way that sounds.
拜托
Come on.
小子
Huh! Boychik!
劳动节宴会如何
Hey, how was the Labor Day Luau?
没几个人
Poorly attended.
不过宴会后的员工舞会值得被历史铭记
But the staff after-party was one for the history books.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我和一个性♥欲♥旺盛的
I had a little ménage à trois
女高尔夫球场管♥理♥员♥ 名字保密 还有斯奇普
with a lusty lady greenskeeper, who shall remain nameless,
来了一场3P
and Skip.
那 那很棒吗
Uh, that's, uh... that's awesome?
你知道蜜丝缇今天上班吗
Uh, do you know if Misty's working today?
她之前在
Uh, she was earlier.
好 我去找她
Cool. I'm gonna try and find her.
还是不肯回他电♥话♥
Still won't return his calls.
这可怜的家伙什么时候回学校
When does the poor bastard go back to school?
明天
Tomorrow.
你去装备店看看吧
Hey, why don't you pop up to the pro shop?
没卖♥♥出的货你可以尽管拿
You're welcome to any of our unsold inventory.
试过压力球吗
Have you tried a stress ball yet?
大卫 特别好玩
Oh, David, they're a lot of fun. Come on.
蜜丝缇
Misty?
见鬼
Shit.
-蜜丝缇 等等 -去死
- Misty, wait! - Screw you.
-我没有偷腥 我发誓 -随你说
- I didn't cheat, I swear to God! - Whatever.
电♥话♥里那女的是我教授
That woman on the phone was my professor!
就跟这能改变你的所作所为一样
Like that makes a difference!
拜托
Come on.
不好意思 这座位有人吗
Excuse me. Is this seat taken?
然后 星期天 斯凯在格林大道上的
And then, on Sunday, Skye made reservations
特弗恩餐厅预定了早午餐
for brunch at Tavern on the Green.
格林大道上的特弗恩餐厅
Tavern on the Green?
不像斯凯的风格啊
Doesn't sound like Skye.
我想她知道你喜欢那里
Well, I think she knows you like it there,
所以能缓和紧张气氛
so it'll help soften the blow.
什么情况
Oy. What's happening now?
我们要和她的新男票见面
We're meeting her new beau.
想知道这人又会是干什么的
Wonder what this guy's gonna be- -
干酪商还是厨师
cheesemonger or fry cook?
只要不是演员 我就满意
As long as he's not an actor, I'll be happy.
格帝先生 格帝夫人
Mr. Getty, Mrs. Getty.
-大卫 -看看你
- David! - Oh, look at you.
带走一些纪念品
Taking along a few souvenirs, I see.
纳什说这些要扔掉
Yeah, Nash said they were gonna be thrown away,
所以我就想
so I figured, you know...
我们也该去拿几条
We should grab ourselves a couple of those.
我很抱歉视频没有说服更多的人投否决票
I'm sorry the video didn't convince more people to vote no.
你能怎么做
What are you gonna do?
人们想要改变
People want change.
为什么 我也不知道
Although why, I couldn't tell you.
你要去哪
So, where are you off to?
-回城 -有性感约会吗
- Back to the city. - Oh, hot date?
我在准备一个广♥告♥拍摄
I'm prepping for a commercial shoot.
都要做些什么
What does, uh... What does that entail?
看剧本 写拉片分镜头表
Uh, going over the script, writing a shot list.
你要制♥作♥这东西吗
And this is something that you're- you're making?
执导
I'm directing, yeah.
你执导 瞧瞧
You're directing? Look at this.
-真好 -谢谢
- Good for you. - Thank you.
那你们会加入温迪布♥什♥吗
So, are you guys gonna become members at Windybush?
打死我都不可能
Over my dead body.
再看吧
Yeah, well, we'll see.
首先我们要去度个长假
First, we're going on a nice, long vacation.
是吗
We are?
不错 那我就不说再见而是一路顺风了
Nice. Well, I guess instead of "Bye" I'll say "Bon voyage."
听着
Listen.
保持联♥系♥
You keep in touch, huh?
-我也这么想的 -是吗
- Yeah, I was planning to. - Yeah?
你还欠我一个人情
Yeah, well, you still owe me that favor.
我一直知道那小子会去往各地[成功]
I always knew that kid was going places.
是啊 回到城里的破单间
Yeah, right back to a shitty one- bedroom in the city.
你说的我和你去度假是怎么回事
So, what's all this about me and you going on a vacation?
对
Oh, yeah.
周一一大早 你去
First thing Monday morning, I want you to get on
你的旅行电脑上
your little, uh, travel computer...
给我们定去开曼群岛的邮轮头等舱
...book us a first- class cruise to the Caymans.
我们付得起吗
Can we afford that?
我们到了后你可以问我的银行家
Well, you can ask my banker when we get there.
你什么时候在开曼群岛有银行家的
Since when do you have a banker in the Caymans?
从我开始往联邦探员找不到的
Oh, since I started squirreling money offshore
海外存钱后
where the feds wouldn't find it.
你就没想过我可能会很心烦
And it never occurred to you that I might one day be upset
要是某天在商场碰到你的私生子
when I ran into your illegitimate love child at the mall?
如果你只是给别人你的精♥子♥
It's not a love child if you're just
就算不上是私生子
giving people some of your sperms.
你是想说你这么做
Are you trying to tell me that you're only doing this
-只是为了钱吗 -是的
- for the money? - Yes.
我不信
I don't believe you.
我觉得你是可怜他们
I think you felt sorry for them.
也许有一点
Maybe a little.
天 看 这就是你的问题
God! See, that's your problem.
博大胸怀 却没情伤
Big heart, shit for brains.
真的 我从没见过谁如此聪明
Honest to God, I have never met someone so smart
却这么没常识的人
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表