剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
Dude, I'm sorry about earlier. I...
我爱你
I love you, man.
我也是
Mm. Me, too.
你好 美女
Hello, gorgeous.
你好 帅哥
Hello there, handsome.
过来
Come here.
我想亲遍你全身
I want to kiss every inch of you.
-你知道我想要什么 -你想要什么
- You know what I want? - What do you want?
你知道我想要什么
Well, you know what I want.
我知道你最好想要什么
Yeah, I know what you better want.
但事后我要一份大牛排
But right afterwards, I want a big steak.
不不 改掉
No, no, change that.
芝士汉堡 很多薯条 苏格兰威士忌
Cheeseburger, lot of fries, nice side of Scotch.
悉听尊便 帅哥 今天是你的日子
Whatever you want, handsome. It's your day.
我们现在就开这个吗
This is what we drive now?
别开始抱怨 道格
Don't start, Doug.
这都是些什么
What is all this?
工作的
Oh. That's for work.
工作 什么工作
Work? What work?
我找了份工作
I got a job.
是吗 什么时候
Really? Since when?
一月一个月前
About a month ago.
巡游主任
As a cruise director?
是旅行代理人
As a travel agent, I'll have you know.
菲 我们不是讨论过这事吗
Fay, I thought we discussed this.
不 并没有讨论
No, there was no discussion.
你当时坚决反对
You were putting your foot down.
不好意思 道格拉斯 从现在开始
And I'm sorry, Douglas, from here on in,
一切都会有所不同
it's gonna be a little different around here.
你让我一个人生活了一年
You left me alone for a year.
跟寡妇没什么差别
I might as well been a widow.
我不得不自学怎么纳税
I had to learn how to do the taxes myself,
怎么和律师打交道
and- and how to deal with all the lawyers,
自己做各种大决定
and- and make all these big decisions on my own.
而你知道吗 我还挺喜欢的
And you know what? I liked it.
实际上 我♥干♥得很出色 所以
In fact, I was pretty good at it, so...
我立场很坚定
I am putting my foot down.
关于我工作的事 没得商量
As far as my job goes, that is non-negotiable.
提醒一下 下周四午夜前
Just a reminder, final seminar papers are due in my mailbox
要交给我研讨会论文
no later than midnight next Thursday.
威勒
Wheeler.
在的 教授
Yes, Professor.
搞了半天我上周并没有排卵
Turns out I wasn't ovulating last week, after all.
很混乱
It's all terribly confusing.
我的周期没有规律
My cycle has never been what you'd call regular.
好吧
Mm. Okay.
我想说的是 我们得再尝试一次
My point is we need to try again.
我跟我的妇科医生谈过了 她很确定
I've spoken to my gynecologist, and she feels fairly certain
下周六我们将有真正的最佳时机
we'll have a real window of opportunity next Saturday.
所以在那之前 我希望你能喝足够的水
So, until then, I want you to drink plenty of fluids
别太虐待自己
and don't abuse yourself too much.
你得保存你的体力
You need to conserve your... strength.
温迪布♥什♥
我押一百4道的
Let me put a hundred on Sara's Smile
莎拉的微笑 再押两百私人舞者
in the fourth, another two on Private Dancer.
我再打给你
Actually, let me call you back.
天啊
Holy shit!
过去之灵
Ghost of Christmas Past.
抱歉 忘了红橡树不过圣诞节
Uh, sorry. Forgot they don't celebrate Christmas at Red Oaks.
你好 布雷特
Hello, Brett.
你好吗
Ah, how are you?
-西服不错 -谢谢
- Great suit. Yeah. - Oh, great. Thank you.
我爷爷下葬的时候也穿了这么件西服
You know, they buried my granddad in one just like it.
开玩笑的 你看着很不错
Teasing. You look sharp.
-坐吧 -谢谢
- Come on in. Sit, sit, sit. - Thank you.
谢谢你见我 布雷特
I appreciate you seeing me, Brett.
客气 要不是你当初雇了我
Of course. I wouldn't be sitting in this chair
我也不会在这
if you hadn't hired me.
是的 你看来混得很好啊
Yes, it seems that you've done very well for yourself.
想当年 首席职业教练都没有办公室的
In my day, the head pro didn't have an office.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
当你把网球项目从全州第六
Well, that's what happens when you take a tennis program
带到全州第五就会有了
from sixth in the state to fifth.
看到那扇门了吗
See that door?
我的私人卫生间
My own bathroom.
-想去看看吗 -不 过会儿再说吧
- You want to take it for a spin? - No, maybe later.
纳什 是什么风把你吹来了
So, Nash, what brings you in today?
你肯定有听说
Ah, well, um, I'm sure you've heard the rumor
红橡树可能出♥售♥的消息吧
that Red Oaks is potentially being sold.
下周才开始投票
Well, the members don't vote until next week,
结果很可能不会如我所愿
but on the off chance that the result is not as I hope,
我就想着应该给自己找个下家
I thought it prudent to consider my employment options elsewhere.
这里吗
Here?
对你来说不会很奇怪吗
That be weird for you?
给你曾经的助手打工
Working under your old assistant,
在泳池边偶遇你前妻和她的新任老公
bumping into your ex-wife and her new husband by the pool.
顺便说下 她隆了胸
She got herself a new pair of Pound Puppies, by the way.
穿比基尼可性感了
Totally rocks a bikini now.
真为她高兴
I'm happy for her.
-真的很养眼 -至于给你打工
- It is something. - But as for working under you,
我觉得一点都不会
I- I don't think that would be
尴尬或者令人泄气
awkward or demoralizing in the least.
无巧不成书
Well, as luck would have it,
-我正需要一个新助手 -是吗
- I do need a new assistant. - You do?
当然 我之前想的是找
Of course, I was thinking of someone along the lines
-大学生 -给我吧
- of a college kid. - I'll take it.
工资多少无所谓
Whatever the pay.
那行 好极了
Okay. Awesome.
那就只剩下一道程序了
I guess that leaves just the- the one little formality.
程序
Formality?
我得看你打球
Need to see you hit.
你看过无数次了
Oh, well, you've seen me hit dozens of times.
是 但最近没有
Yeah, not lately.
得确保你没有随着年龄增大
Got to make sure you haven't gotten rusty
而变得生疏
in your old age there.
你是说今天吗
Did you mean today?
我这身衣服不适合打网球
I'm- I'm not exactly dressed for tennis.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
对我认识的纳什来说肯定小菜一碟
Nash I knew never broke a sweat.
你商店里有我能借来穿的
Well, do you have a pair of shorts that I could borrow
短裤吗
from your pro shop?
恐怕没有你的码
You know, I'm afraid we don't stock your size.
来吧 你没问题的 会很好玩
Ah, come on. You're fine. It'll be fun.
像以前那样
Like old times.
如何
Well?
恐怕你烤架的排风罩不合要求
I'm afraid your grill's exhaust hood isn't to code.
那要花我多少钱
Okay, what's that gonna set me back?
商业排风罩的话
A commercial hood?
三四千
Um, three or four grand.
你还好吗
You okay, buddy?
我只是不知道上哪去找这么多钱
I'm just, I don't know where I'm gonna get that kind of money.
装♥修♥这里就花光了我所有积蓄
Spent all my savings fixing up the place.
你将在三个工作日后
Uh- huh. You'll receive my full report
-收到我的完整报告 -谢谢
- in three business days. - Thank you.
提个建议
Oh, piece of advice:
你最好在卫生检查来之前
you'll want to take care of the mouse problem
把你的老鼠问题解决了
before your health inspection.
我在后面看到了一些老鼠屎
I saw some droppings in the back.
拜托 格雷西
Come on, Gracie.
那是你的工作
That's supposed to be your job.
我们来得正好
We made good time.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表