剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
嗯 我觉得这根本不可行
No. I just don't think it works.
至少从长远来看
Long-term, at least, right?
嗯 我是完美例子
Right, well, yeah, I'm a perfect example.
可不是
Yeah, exactly.
我能抽根烟吗
Can I have a drag?
相吸
Thank you.
那那个百吉饼店的辣妹呢
So, what happened with the bagel shop hottie?
没有下文 她放我鸽子
Oh, it didn't happen. She stood me up.
-不会吧 -真的 我一个人玩得很开心
- You're kidding. - No. I had a very good time alone.
天啊 也太无礼了
Oh, my God! That is so rude.
没什么的
Yeah, it's no big deal.
我都不确定和一个有这么多文身的女孩
I'm not sure how serious it could've gone
能谈到什么地步
about a girl with so many tattoos.
你懂吗 我是说
You know? I mean...
我们没法共同葬在
we wouldn't have been able to be buried together
犹太墓地里
at a Jewish cemetery.
这是笑话
It's a joke.
内布拉斯加没有犹太人 是吧
You don't have Jews back in Nebraska, do you?
有的 有的
No, we- we do, we do.
-是吗 -是的
- You do? - We do. Yes.
鲁本斯家族
The Rubens.
-鲁 -嗯
- The Ru... - Mm- hmm.
鲁本斯家族
The Rubens?
如果你跟我说
Well, hey, if you tell me what kind of person
你喜欢什么样的人
you're interested in,
我可以把我的单身女友介绍给你
I can set you up with one of my single girlfriends.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
-嘿 -诺亚
- Hey. - Noah. Hey.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我正要回家
Uh, I was, uh, on my way back to our place.
想说来给你个惊喜
Figured I'd swing by and surprise you.
你想去找个地吃晚餐吗
Uh, do you want to grab dinner somewhere?
好啊
Yes, yes, I do.
我是诺亚
I'm Noah, by the way.
你好 我是大卫
Oh, hey, yeah, I- I'm David.
-很高兴终于见到你 -大卫 幸会
- Great to finally meet you. - David. Pleasure's mine.
你要想的话可以跟我们来
Uh, you're welcome to join us if you'd like.
你太好了
Oh, that's very kind.
我得把这些送回片场 谢谢了
Um, I've got to get these back to set, but thank you.
我就不问这些是用来干什么的了
I'm not even gonna ask.
谢谢你 她救了我
Thank you for, uh... she saved my ass.
非常感谢 你太好了
Uh, thank you so much. You're great.
客气
Anytime.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Yeah, you, too.
你想让我第三次犯心脏病吗
Are you trying to give me my third heart attack?
抱歉 赫伯
I'm sorry, Herb.
我不知道在土耳其的浴室里
I don't know what kind of funny business
会有什么趣事 但是在这个国家
goes on in Turkish baths, but in this country,
我们不会露出鸡鸡玩捉迷藏
we don't play hide-and-seek with our shvanz out.
抱歉
Oh, dear, sorry.
我表弟麦和麦特有妄想症
My cousin Mehmet suffered from hallucinations, but then again,
他小时候被板球击中过脑袋
he was hit in the head with a cricket ball as a child.
那些日本人可真喜欢喷须后水
Those Japanese fellas sure like their aftershave.
你也看到他们了
You've seen them, too?
之前在高尔夫球场上看到了
Oh, saw 'em on the golf course earlier.
他们是谁
Who are they?
传闻说他们想买♥♥下俱乐部
The rumor is they're trying to buy the club.
什么
What?
在那边放台风扇
All right, put a fan on the other side.
得把烟吹走 他有哮喘
We got to move the smoke around 'cause he has asthma.
帮帮他 好吗 他
Just set him up, okay? He gets...
-德里克 -干什么
- Hey, Derek. - What?
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
剩下的还在卡车里
The rest are still in the van.
有几个的喷漆还没干
Spray paint is still wet on a few of them.
明天开工前应该就能好
Should be ready by crew call tomorrow.
那些啊
Oh, those, yeah.
不需要了
I don't need those anymore.
你说什么
What did you say?
我不需要了
I don't need it anymore.
导演想用涂了彩绘的真人
The director wants to go with live chicks with body paint.
-什么 -我们不能用这个 有性别歧视
- What? - We can't use that. That's sexist.
那我要 我该把它们放到哪
What do I do with... where would you like them?
小子 把它拿出去
Kid, get it the fuck out of here.
随便你放哪 带回家 放你衣柜里
Put it anywhere. Bring it home. Put it in your closet.
我不在乎
I don't fucking care.
有意思 很有意思
Funny. Very funny.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
带它出去吃晚餐 再见
Take her out,buy her dinner. See you.
"亲爱的迈尔斯先生 谢谢你提交的短片
"Dear Mr. Meyers, thank you for submitting your short film.
"很不幸 这一次
"Unfortunately, at this time,
我们不能在青年导演展里放映它"
we cannot include it in our Young Director's Showcase."
你好 纳瑟
Hello, Nasser.
你好吗
How are you?
是真的吗
Is it true?
什么是真的
Is what true?
日本人要买♥♥下红橡树吗
Are the Japanese buying Red Oaks?
他们有找过我们
We've been approached.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思他们很有兴趣
It means there's serious interest.
但没有开价
But no offer, so...
暂时还没 但是
Not yet, but...
应该很快就会有了
we should have one any day.
该死
Yuck.
我不冥币啊
I don't understand.
我们为什么要考虑卖♥♥掉红橡树
Why are we even considering selling Red Oaks?
因为红橡树有危机了
Because Red Oaks is in trouble.
会员人数减少
Membership is down.
-什么 -年轻家庭
- Wha... - Young families are...
在考虑把闲暇时间花在别的地方
are considering different ways to spend their leisure time...
所以
which- which is why...
我们没有运营储备金
we have no operating reserves,
保养高尔夫球道的排水系统和灌溉系统
and we're struggling to maintain the fairway drainage
已经很艰难了 更别提还有很多我们早该
and irrigation systems and a thousand other improvements
改善的地方
we should've made ages ago.
哥们
Dude!
抱歉我迟到了 堵得太厉害了
Sorry I'm late. Traffic was a bitch.
钥匙扔给我
Throw me the keys.
接住
Catch.
棒
Awesome.
那是你的那串 别弄丢了
That's your set. Don't lose them.
真高兴见到你
So good to see you!
今年夏天会很棒
This summer is gonna be very cool!
-我上来了 -上来吧
- All right, I'm coming up. - Come on up.
我要上来了
All right. I'm coming up.
上来吧
Come up then.
好 我来了
All right. I'm gonna do it.
真的 我要上来了
All right. Seriously, though, I'm gonna come up.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表