剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
第一课 鞠躬
Now, first lesson: bowing.
男友放你鸽子吗
Boyfriend stand you up?
嗯 不知道他在忙什么
Yeah, I don't know what's keeping him.
他20分钟前就该到了
He was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago.
你想在等待期间吃一片吗
You want a slice while you wait?
当然
Sure. Why not?
这人会介意我们在他车上吃披萨吗
Is this guy gonna mind us eating pizza on his car?
干嘛不问他
Oh, why don't you ask him?
不会吧 这是你的
Seriously? This is yours?
这是我满30岁时给自己的礼物
It's a birthday present to myself when I turned 30.
那是菠萝吗
Is that pineapple?
还有火腿 夏威夷的
Uh, and ham. It's, uh, it's Hawaiian.
我得承认 这口味要吃多了才习惯
Um, I'll admit, it's a bit of an acquired taste.
那你是怎么喜欢上的
How did you acquire it?
我当时驻扎在火奴鲁鲁
When I was stationed in Honolulu.
你参加过军队
Oh. Were you in the Army?
空军 牙科学院的学费就是那样赚来的
Air Force. It's how I paid for dental school.
从飞机上跳下来过吗
Ever jump out of a plane?
有过几次
A few times.
什么感觉
What was it like?
很吓人
Terrifying. It's...
你在以
No, it... You're hurtling
每小时100英里的速度向地球俯冲 那
at the Earth over a hundred miles an hour. It's...
你不是喜欢快速吗
I thought you liked going fast.
自己一个人的话不喜欢
Well, not by myself.
-抱歉抱歉 我没忍♥住 -真邪恶
- Sorry, sorry, sorry. I couldn't help myself. - That's so bad.
没事 都怪我给你挖的坑
That's okay. I totally set you up for that.
你15号♥有什么计划吗
Hey, what are you doing on the 15th?
不知道 有事吗
I don't know. Why?
我要去参加一个会议
I have to go to this conference.
做一个关于口腔肿瘤的演讲
I'm presenting a paper on oral neoplasia.
我有点紧张 我不喜欢演讲
And I'm kind of nervous. I don't love public speaking.
所以要是有熟人坐在观众席里就好了
So, uh, might be nice to have a friendly face in the audience.
对你也有好处
And it, it'd be good for you, too.
你可以结识其他牙医
You know, you could meet, uh, other dentists
他们可能会雇用你
who might be hiring, you know,
社交 从摊贩那拿免费东西
network, get some free swag from all the vendors.
似乎很有意思
Um, yeah, it sounds interesting.
-我 -诊所会支付你的住宿费
- I... - The office will pay for your hotel room.
以及你的伙食
And all your meals.
整个周末你不用花一分钱
Whole weekend won't cost you a dime.
-好啊 -是吗
- Yeah, sure. Wow. - Yeah?
-谢谢你 -好的
- Thank you. - Okay.
这人的车子似乎有问题
Looks like this guy's having car trouble.
抱歉我迟到了
Hey, I'm so sorry I'm late!
乔治华盛顿大桥上堵死了
Traffic on the GW was heinous!
他是来接我的
That's actually my ride.
谢谢你 罗恩医生
Thank you, Dr. Ron, um...
再见
Good night.
再见
Night.
你没跟我说你和一个男牙科保健师共事
You didn't tell me you worked with a male hygienist.
我没有
I don't.
那他是谁
Then, who's that dude?
那是罗恩医生
That's Dr. Ron.
他就是罗恩医生
That's Dr. Ron?
可他一点不老
But he's not even old.
从没说过他老
Never said he was.
还很帅
And super handsome.
我知道
I know.
诊所里的女生都喜欢他
All the girls in the office have a crush on him.
看《洛奇》吗
Uh, Rocky?
亚德里安
Hey, Adrian!
亚德里安
Adrian!
看吧
Yeah, fuck it, let's watch it.
我有跟你说我见到蜜丝缇的罗恩医生了吗
By the way, did I tell you I saw Misty's Dr. Ron?
没 他什么样
No, what's he like?
超帅
Super handsome.
就像直升机飞行员或者气象员
Like a chopper pilot or a weatherman.
喂
Hello?
宝贝 是妈妈 让我们进去
Sweetie, it's Mom, let us in!
嗨 我的宝贝儿子
Hi, my baby boy.
妈 你来这干什么
Mom, what the hell are you doing here?
我们刚好在这附近 憋不住了
We were in the neighborhood and had to pee.
你好 我是威勒
Hi, I'm Wheeler.
我真是失礼
Where are my-my manners?
这是我朋友卡罗尔
This is my friend Carol.
厕所在哪
Bathroom?
妈 你这样不能开车回家
Mom, you can't drive home like this.
什么样 我没事
Like what? I'm fine.
我坐坐就好
I just need to sit down for a minute.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我得去上班
I have to go to work.
在我回家前把屋子打扫干净
I want this place picked up by the time I get home.
-德里克 -泰式鸡肉沙拉
- Hey, Derek. - Oh. Thai chicken salad.
-什么 -我午餐吃这个
- What? - My lunch order?
你不就是因为这个来找我吗
That is why you're bothering me, right?
不是的 我想知道你抽空
Actually, no, I was wondering if you had time
看了我的影片盘没
to check out my reel yet.
为什么那对你这么重要
Why is that so important to you?
因为我看重你的意见
Because I value your opinion.
才没有 别耍我 好吗
No, you don't. Don't jerk me off, okay?
我很忙 何不给我们两个都节约点时间
Now, I'm very busy, so why not save us both some time?
告诉我你真正的目的
Tell me what the fuck you really want.
我想拍幸运狗的广♥告♥
I want to direct the Lucky Chow commercial.
我知道你还没找到人
I know you haven't found anyone,
我觉得我能胜任
and I think I could do a good job.
而且不收钱
Also, you wouldn't have to pay me.
不行
No.
可我觉得要是你去看看我的影片盘
But I think if you just check out my reel...
-我看了 -很好
- I watched it. - Oh, great.
-你觉得怎么样 -很烂 我睡着了
- Uh, wh- what do you think? - It sucks. I fell asleep.
可是87频道的一个人看了后说我眼光不错
But a guy at Channel 87 watched it and he said I had a good eye.
他只是象征性礼貌而已
Okay, well, he was just being nice.
而在这个行业里那一点都不好 因为会给人虚假希望
Which in this business isn't, because it gives false hope.
我给你真♥相♥吧
I'm giving you the truth.
成为导演的几率 千分之一
Odds of becoming a director? One in a thousand.
也许会高点 也就是说这房♥间里的人
Probably higher. Which means, there isn't a person
没人会有机会喊"开拍"
in this room who is ever gonna call "action."
这不是刻薄 这是数学
That's not mean, that is just math.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表