剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
我以为我会讨厌给自己做菜
I thought I would hate cooking for myself,
可实际上我喜欢得不得了
but turns out, I love it.
你是合格的省钱美食家[一档节目]
You're a regular Frugal Gourmet.
妹妹 你准备走了吗
Sis, you ready to go?
我还得整理这些赞美诗集
Oh, I still have to organize these hymnals
把长袍收起来
and get all these robes put away.
我得回家了
Well, I got to get home.
拉弗恩要参加家长教师协会会议
'Cause Laverne is at a PTA meeting,
我不放心儿子一个人在家
and I don't trust Junior home alone.
他可能会把房♥子烧了
He might burn the house down.
我不急
Well, you know, I'm not in a rush.
我可以留下来帮你
I could stick around and help you out,
送你回家
you know, give you a lift home.
你真好 山姆 但我不想劳烦你
Oh, that's kind of you, Sam, but I don't want to be a bother.
没什么的
No, no problem.
-确定吗 -嗯 你快走吧
- Are you sure? - Yeah. Yeah, go on, get out of here.
办公室见
I'll see you at the office.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, buddy.
妹妹 再见
Sis. Mwah. See you later, yeah?
好 拜拜
All right, bye, bye.
你觉得他有所怀疑吗
You think he suspects anything?
不
Mm- mm, nope.
你觉得我们该告诉他吗
You think we should tell him?
以后会说的
Uh, eventually.
为什么 你觉得这样不好
Why, you think it's a bad idea?
他通常会对我和我姐姐
Well, he's usually a little overprotective
过度保护
of me and my sister.
有次 他发现我前夫出轨后
Once, he tried to run over my ex-husband
试图开车撞他
after he found out he was cheating on me.
那我们就不告诉他
You know what? Let's not tell him.
乐队进场的时候 要有烟子
Right when the band comes in, I want there to be smoke.
我不是想吓跑观众
Look, I'm not trying to scare the audience away, you know?
而是像那种挑衅的感觉
It's like, something where it's like... in your face.
-嗯 -但同时我需要你慢慢来
- Yeah, right. - But also I want you to ease in,
-我需要 -你
- and I want... - You.
-你现在有什么事 -没事
- What are you doing right now? - Uh, nothing.
好 给我找25个假人来
Okay, I need 25 mannequins.
-什么 -你要我写下来吗
- Sorry? - Do you need me to write it down?
或许你可以读唇语 看
Maybe you can read lips, here:
25个假人 女的
25 mannequins, female.
确保是银色的
And make sure they're silver.
我们是在拍MV
Right now we're in a music video...
德里克 德里克
Derek? Derek? Uh...
-德里克 我要上哪去找 -不好意思
- Derek, wh- where do I get them? - I'm sorry.
你是毒二代婴儿还是你本就是弱智
Were you a crack baby or are you just retarded?
我要怎么知道哪去找假人
How should I know where to find mannequins?
我看上去像是裁缝吗 不
Do I look like a tailor? No.
赶紧去找 别等我去找到个更聪明的
Now get on it before I find something more intelligent
来替代你 比如芦荟
to replace you with, like an aloe plant.
呈献给观众
Throwing it in the faces of the audience.
我们想一起解决这问题
We're trying to work this thing together,
而我觉得
and I feel like...
这家伙是谁
Who's this guy?
你先进去吧
Hey. After you. Go ahead, yeah.
纳什
Nash!
亲爱的
My dear.
看看你 就像波·德里克[演员]
Oh, look at you, like Bo Derek.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you. - Good to see you.
你好吗 用牙线了吗
How you doing? You flossing?
-每天都用 爱死了 -乖孩子
- Every day. I love it! - Good boy.
你马上就要毕业了 对吗
And you've got a graduation coming up, is that correct?
是的 八月份
Yeah, yeah, in August.
我完成了所有课程作业
Yeah, I finished all my coursework.
只剩下30小时的
All I have left is 30 hours of observation
牙科治疗观察 就没了
at a dental practice, then I'm done.
你一定有什么庆祝的计划吧
I assume you have some grand plans to celebrate.
威勒和我有讨论过
Uh, you know, I mean, Wheeler and I
出去旅行几天
have been talking about going away for a few days.
但事实是 因为上学我们都没钱了
But the truth is, we're so broke from school.
-是啊 -所以
- Ah, yes. Huh. - So...
嗯 我该做好准备
Yeah. Uh, you know,I should probably get ready
去给小朋友们上课了
to teach my tadpole class.
-好的 -回见
- Of course. - Catch you later.
-好 -嗯
- Yes. - All right.
蜜丝缇
Uh, uh, Misty.
我能问你个小问题吗
Uh, might I ask you a small question, please?
你最近有注意到
Have you, have you noticed an inordinate number of, uh...
俱乐部里的日本绅士特别多吗
uh, uh, Japanese gentlemen about the club recently?
日本绅士
Japanese gentlemen?
没有 怎么了
Um, no. Why?
没什么
No reason.
小朋友们 过来上课
Children, come learn.
你们的游泳老师最棒了
Learn to swim from the best.
好了 小蝌蚪们
All right, tadpoles.
我悲剧了
I'm effed.
-怎么了 -我需要你的帮助
- What's wrong? - I need your help.
德里克叫我去找25个假人
Derek sent me to find 25 mannequins,
我给城里所有道具店打了电♥话♥
so I called every prop house in the city.
没人有
Nobody has any.
武器了萨克斯 梅西 巴尼斯 博洛茗
So I've been to Saks, Macy's, Barneys, Bloomingdale's.
没人愿意租借他们的假人
None of them are willing to rent their mannequins,
我走投无路了 我该怎么办
so now I'm out of ideas. What do I do?
跟我来
Come with me.
你去哪
Where you going?
时装区
Garment district.
你不会有麻烦吗
Won't you get in trouble?
不会 苏珊全天都在片场 不会注意到的
No. Susan's on set all day. She won't even notice.
太好了
Great.
你怎么知道那家破产的店的
How did you know about that place going out of business?
我每天都要经过
Oh, I walk past it every day.
就在我乘地铁的旁边
It's right by my subway stop.
你住哪来着
Ah, where do you live again?
44街和第11大道交界处
44th and 11th.
地狱厨房♥
Hell's Kitchen?
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我前任住那附近
Uh, well, my ex is your neighbor.
也可能已经搬走了
Or was. She could've moved by now.
要是她哪天找我借糖
Well, if she ever asks me to borrow a cup of sugar,
我一定会拒绝她的
I will be sure to say no to her.
斯凯不是那种会经常烘焙的女生
Hmm, Skye isn't the type of girl that does a lot of baking.
-不是吗 -嗯
- Oh, no? - No.
那她是什么样的
What kind of girl is she?
她是艺术家 画家
She's an artist, a painter.
据我所知她在新新学校里上课
Last I heard, she was taking classes at The New School.
所以是很痛苦咯
So, tortured.
复杂更恰当
More like complicated, you know?
-一个操蛋家庭的独生女 -嗯
- Like a... only child from a messed up family.- Yeah.
我想这也可以用来形容我
Which, I guess, also describes me.
你一点都不复杂
You're about the opposite of complicated.
-是吗 -嗯 我这么觉得
- Really? - Yeah, I would say.
这算是好事吧
That's good, I think.
你想她吗
Do you miss her?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
当然有时候会想
Sure, yeah, sometimes.
-是吗 -不过
- Yeah? - But...
我觉得在最后我们都意识到
I think by the end we both... we kind of realized
我们差异实在太大了
that we were just too different from each other.
我从来不信
I've never really bought into
"对立物相吸"那套 -是吗
- that whole "opposites attract" thing. - No?
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表