剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
你是说德里克对我这么差
Wait, you're saying Derek's being such a dick to me
是因为他觉得我有才华
because he thinks I'm talented?
我是说 到头来
I'm saying that ultimately
他或者其他人的看法都不重要
it doesn't matter what he or anyone else thinks.
人们的意见是路障
I mean, people's opinions are speed bumps,
不是砖墙
they're not brick walls.
我都不知道才华有没有那么重要
I'm not even sure that talent matters all that much.
你想想
I mean, think about it.
这是纽约 所有那些
This is New York City, where anyone
在高中当选过最具才华的人都会来到这里
who was ever voted Most Talented in their high school moves.
所以他们不可能都成功
So they can't all make it.
所以才华并不是唯一重要的
It can't just be about talent.
而是在于谁更想成功
It's about who wants it more.
谢了 教练
Thanks, Coach.
谢谢诺亚
Thank Noah.
我们刚搬来这里的时候 没有时装店肯要我
He's the one that gave me that pep talk when we first moved here
是他给我讲了这段鼓励的话
and none of the fashion houses would hire me.
我很高兴
Well, I'm actually glad,
不然你也不会到这来工作
'cause you wouldn't have wound up working here.
老天 你穿的什么
Aw, Jesus, what the fuck are you wearing?
你看着就像男妓
You look like a rent boy.
拉里 莎拉 很高兴见到你们
Larry, Sarah, nice to see you.
过去吧
Step on up.
自己拿投票用纸
Grab yourself a ballot.
那边有铅笔
They got the little pencils there for you.
-赫伯 你好吗 -道格拉斯
- Herb, how are you? - Douglas.
你外界生活适应得如何
How are you adjusting to life on the outside?
还行
It's not bad.
你在监狱里有变弯吗
Did you wind up going gay in the slammer?
没有被诱惑
Not even tempted.
我不怪你 毕竟家里有
Oh. I don't blame you, with a looker
-菲那样的美人 -谢谢
- like Fay at home. - Thank you.
但要是你再次进去
But if you get locked up again,
我可能就会有所行动了
I may have to make a move.
你来这里
I don't think you came in here
不会就是为了赞美我老婆吧
just to kibitz and compliment my wife.
瑞贝卡·赫洛维茨派你来
Rebecca Horowitz sent you in here
看我有没有恐吓投票人 对吗
to see if I'm intimidating voters, right?
或者堵住投票箱
Or stuffing the ballot boxes.
帮我个忙 跟她说 操♥你♥妈♥
Do me a favor, tell her to go fuck herself.
真的 自从她成了主席后
Seriously, ever since she became president,
这里就迅速堕落了
this place has gone to hell in a handbasket.
我说得对吗 你知道我是对的
Am I right? Come on, you know I'm right.
告诉我我错了
Tell me if I'm wrong.
我没错
I'm not wrong.
-伯尔尼 谢谢你 -嗯
- Bernie, thank you. - Yeah.
天 他叫伯尔尼吗
Oh, geez. Is his name Bernie?
好像不是 该死
I don't think it is. Shit.
恶心
Disgusting.
你如果觉得人们的嘴这么恶心
If you are so grossed out by people's mouths,
干嘛还当牙医
then why did you become a dentist?
为了泡妞
For the babes.
认真点
Be serious.
好吧 为了钱
Okay. For the money.
我不信
I don't believe you.
好吧
All right.
我得跟你坦白件事
So, um, I have a confession to make.
我第一次见到你的时候
Wh... When I first met you,
我以为你是脱衣舞娘
I- I thought you were a stripper.
什么
What?
我是说 你的身材够火♥辣♥
Well, in my defense, you got the bod.
出于某种原因 很多我认识的脱衣舞娘
And for some reason, a lot of exotic dancers I've known
都想当牙科保健师
want to be hygienists.
我不知道我是该觉得高兴还是被冒犯了
I don't know whether to be flattered or offended.
前者
The... former.
还是后者
Or is it... the latter?
-我不知道 我从来搞不清楚 -嗯
- I don't know. I could never keep those straight. - Yeah.
抱歉
Oh. Oh, I'm sorry.
我让你无聊了吗
Am I boring you?
没有 我只是
No. No, I just...
今天很累
It's been a long day.
那
Well...
或许是时候送你上♥床♥了
maybe it's time we get you to bed.
我不行 罗恩
I can't, Ron.
为什么
Why not?
因为
Well, because...
我们是同事
you know, we're, like, colleagues.
-同事 -嗯
- Colleagues? - Yeah.
别
Don't.
搞什么
Uh... what the fuck?
你这是在拒绝我吗
Are you seriously blowing me off right now?
我有男友
I have a boyfriend.
那个开破旅行车的瘾君子吗
That stoner in the shit-colored station wagon?
他不是瘾君子
He's not a stoner.
至少现在不是了
At least not anymore.
很差劲 你不觉得吗 上你的供货商
That's pretty JV, don't you think, right, screwing your supplier?
他不是我的供货商 他是大学生
He's not my supplier; he's a college student.
他很聪明 在康奈尔大学上课
He's really smart. He goes to Cornell.
我猜猜 酒店管理
Ooh, let me guess: hotel management?
你真以为我带你到这来
Uh, look, do you really think I brought you here
是听你说俏皮话的吗
for your witty conversation?
唯一让我今晚没有睡着的方式
The only way I've been able to stay awake all night
就是盯着你的奶♥子♥
is by staring at your tits.
至于你所谓的"同事"
And as for us being "Colleagues,"
你好像忘了我有
you seem to forget I have a doctorate
口腔医学的博士学位 而你是清理牙齿的
in dental medicine, whereas you scrape teeth.
你本质上就是个穿着白大褂的清洁工
You're basically a cleaning lady in scrubs.
你去哪
Where you going?
我去撒尿
I'm going to take a piss.
这是账单
I'll leave this.
不用急
Take your time.
我不知道他去哪了
You know... I don't know where he- he went.
我能不能签上他的名字
Um... do you think that I could maybe sign his name
记在他的账上
and put it on his bill?
房♥号♥
Room number?
他是213
Oh, he's, uh, 213.
前台说213的房♥客退房♥了
Front desk says the guest in 213 checked out.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
大约20分钟前
About 20 minutes ago.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
Fine.
要我去揍他一顿吗
Want me to kick his ass?
试着揍他一顿
Try and kick his ass?
我只想你带我回家
I just want you to take me home.
-嘿 -我是来道别的
- Hey. - Just came to say good-bye.
天啊 怎么了 你被开除了吗
Oh, my God. What happened? Did you get fired?
还没 不过快了 所以我想来跟你道别
Not yet, but I will; so I wanted to say bye
确保你有我的电♥话♥号♥码
and make sure you have my number,
希望我们能保持联♥系♥
'cause it'd be cool to stay in touch.
大卫 等等
David. Wait.
大卫 等等
David, wait.
你要做什么
What are you going to do?
数月前就该做的事
Something I should have done months ago.
-我不干了 -什么
- I quit. - What?
我想着就不麻烦你来开除我了
I figured I'd save you the trouble of firing me.
你做了什么
What did you do?
不是我做了什么
It's not what I did.
而是我即将做的事
It's what I'm about to do.
打扰下
Excuse me.
你好 琼
Hi, Joan.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表