剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
你在马桶里发现的死老鼠
you found drowned in the toilet.
嗯嗯嗯 谢了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, thanks.
你怎么撕下来了
Why are you taking that down?
开业取消了
Grand opening is canceled.
为什么
Why?
排风罩不合要求
The hood isn't up to code.
给我说了估价
I get estimates.
替换要花4000
It's gonna cost four grand to replace,
而我没有4000
four grand that I don't have.
特里呢
What about Terry?
我们吵了一架 只剩我自己了
We had a falling out. I'm on my own.
山姆
Oh... Sam.
朱迪 帮我个忙
All right, look, Judy, just do me a favor.
别说"早跟你说了"
Just don't say "I told you so."
我和妈妈不在家
Hey, me and Ma aren't home right now.
有事留言 我们会回电♥话♥
Leave a message and we'll call you back.
蜜丝缇
Hey, Misty.
还是我
It's me again.
求你接电♥话♥
Please, just pick up the phone.
好吧 你大概出去了
Okay, I... guess you're out.
或者还是太生气不想谈
Or you're still too pissed to talk.
或者你妈在你听到这些消息前
Or your mom is just erasing these messages
就把它们删了 这样的话 你好 乔莉
before you get them, in which case, hi, Jolene.
我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry.
我知道我搞砸了 但不是你想的那样
I know I screwed up, but it's not what you think.
好吗 这事太复杂
Okay? And- and it's just way too complicated
没法在电♥话♥里解释 但我发誓
to explain over the phone, but I swear to God,
你给我机会我可以解释
I can explain it if you just give me a fucking chance.
求你打给我
Just... just please call me back.
你好 纳瑟
Hello, Nasser.
拉比肯哪去了
Where's Rabbi Ken?
他去犹太教堂露营了
Well, he's at a Temple Beth Shalom camping trip.
肯定在制♥作♥棉花糖夹心饼干
Making sh'mores, no doubt.
很高兴你幽默感还在
I'm glad to see that you haven't lost your sense of humor.
我的工作而已
Just my job.
实际上 这正是我想和你谈的
Actually, that's what I wanted to talk with you about.
肯和我去年冬天去了棕榈滩看望朋友
Ken and I spent last winter visiting friends in Palm Beach.
我们是一个新近重新开放的俱乐部的会员
We're, uh, members of a newly reopened club.
我昨晚和他们聊天 他们刚好提到
I was talking to them last night and they happened to mention
他们还没找到全职的网球教练
that they still haven't found a full-time tennis pro.
我希望你不要生我气或者嫌我多事
I- I hope you won't be upset with me or think I'm meddling,
我给他们总经理打了电♥话♥ 我告诉他
but I phoned the general manager and I told him...
你有多亲切友好
what a lovely man you are,
你在红橡树干得很出色
and what a wonderful job that you had done for us
训练我们
here at Red Oaks.
他说他很想和你谈谈
And he said he would be very excited to talk with you.
你为了我这么做的吗
You did that for me?
这是他号♥码
This is his number.
给他个电♥话♥吧
Just give him a call.
海湖庄园
"Mar- a- Lago."
多么难以忘怀美丽的名字
What a hauntingly beautiful name.
就像"蓬岛仙舞"一样
Like "Brigadoon."
瑞贝卡 我不知道该说什么
Rebecca, I don't know what to say.
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
酒保 每人一杯哈维撞墙
Bartender, Harvey Wallbangers for everyone!
或者再给我一杯
Or just another one for me.
这杯里尽是口水和冰
This one's all spit and ice. Here we go!
我能借用你们的电♥话♥吗
May I borrow your phone, please?
是叫安迪吧 我们从不聊天
Andy, is it? We never talk.
开业大典
-今天天气不错 -是啊
- Turns out to be a nice day. - Yeah.
或许好过头了
Yeah, maybe too nice.
所有人都去海边或者去吃烧烤了
Everybody's probably at the shore or at a barbecue.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
你最好祈祷不是
Well, you better hope not.
因为要是这事黄了
'Cause if this thing goes belly up,
你就可以和你的遗产说拜拜了
you can kiss your inheritance good-bye.
我本来也没指望
I wasn't counting on it.
我很为你骄傲
Hey, I'm- I'm proud of you.
你冒了很大的风险 这不容易
You took a risk. It's not easy.
你看到新的排风罩了吗
Hey, you see the new exhaust hood?
嗯 花了多少钱
Yeah. How much that thing set you back?
四千
Four grand.
不是我 我的新合伙人
Well, not me. My new partner.
在最后时刻拯救了我
Rode to the rescue at the 11th hour,
就像《豪勇七蛟龙》里的尤尔·伯连纳
like Yul Brynner in The Magnificent Seven.
是吗 谁啊
Really? Who is it?
大家好
Hi, everybody.
-嘿 -宝贝
- Hey. - Hi, baby. Mm.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
恭喜
Mazel tov. Mm.
我想你见见我的女性朋友雪莉
Oh, I want you to meet my lady friend Shirley.
-很高兴认识你 -幸会 朱迪
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - It's a pleasure, Judy.
中午了
Oh, hey, it's, uh, it's noon.
表演时间到 山姆
Well, showtime, Sam.
我去开张了 虽然多半不会有人
Here goes nothing.
营业中
嗨
Hi.
不会吧
Okay. What?
-不会吧 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
你真大
You are so big.
他是个小吃货
Yeah, he likes to eat.
-没错 -嘿
- He does. - Hey!
里奇
Hey, Ricky.
穿上围裙 给宝宝系上围嘴
Grab an apron, put a bib on the kid.
过来 我需要你帮助
Get over here. I need your help.
真是服了 这家伙
Got to be kidding me, this guy.
-谢谢你过来 -嗯
- Thank you for coming. - Well, yeah.
谢谢你叫我
Thank you for calling.
想吃这个吗 吃吧
You want this? Go ahead.
-给 很棒吧 -瞧瞧那一大块
- There you go. Isn't that something? - Look at that big piece.
是啊
I know.
你今晚想去吃晚餐吗
Um, do you want to have dinner tonight?
今晚 天啊
Tonight? Oh, God.
-我 -不 不是
- I mean, I'm... - No, it's not...
我很想去吃晚餐 但是
I- I would love to have dinner, but, um,
里奇今晚要去约会
Ricky has a date tonight...
没人能照顾利奥
...and I don't have anybody to look after Leo, so...
我们可以 我们不用出去
Well, we can, you know... We don't have to go out.
我们可以在你家吃
We could, you know, eat at your house.
这样或许更好
I mean, I don't know, I'd kind of prefer it.
是吗
Yeah?
那很好啊
Yeah, that'd be nice.
就这么定了
Okay.
-她和你说话吗 -她有和我沟通吗
- Does she talk to you? - Oh, is she speaking to me?
-不是的 -我以为你是指精神上的
- Yeah. No. - I thought you meant, like, some spiritual thing.
她没和我说话
Um... she's not talking to me.
没 她没有
No, she's not talk...
目前她绝对没有和我说话
She's definitely not talking to me right now.
我 我都不知道我为什么要和你们聊这个
I mean, I just... I don't know why i'm having this conversation.
我跟你们都不熟
I don't even know you ladies that well.
-没事 -没事
- That's okay. - That's all right.
-我们是过来人 -嗯
- We've been there. - Yeah.
你得给她空间
You know what, you got to give the girl space.
没错 是这样
That's right. You really do.
就像那句俗话
And it's like that old saying, you know,
"如果你爱一个人 就给他们自♥由♥"
"If you love somebody, set them free."
谁说的
Who said that?
海鸥乔纳森?利文斯顿
Jonathan Livingston Seagull.
还有斯汀
Also Sting. Mm.
-谢谢两位 -客气 威勒
- Thank you, ladies. - Oh, Wheeler, of course.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表