剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
我不能相信
I can't believe it.
我被震惊了
I'm in shock.
我该怎么办
What am I going to do?
我该去哪
Where am I going to go?
我是个40多岁的无业网球教练
I'm an unemployed 40- something tennis pro.
我唯一拿得出手的技能就是我的反拍
My only marketable skills are my backhand
以及讲黄色笑话的天赋
and facility for risqué banter.
我连打字都不会
I can't even type.
也许你可以去卖♥♥船
Maybe you could sell boats.
这是玩笑吗
Is that supposed to be a joke?
来 拿去
Here, take this.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
拿着 这是蒙特克里斯托雪茄
Take it. That's a Montecristo.
你能抽到的最好的雪茄
That's the finest cigar you're ever gonna smoke.
我一直为特殊场合而留着
I've been saving it for a special occasion.
不过你可以拿去
But you can have it.
保重 小子
All right, boychik.
老板
Hey, boss.
拉斯迪
Rusty.
你需要什么
What can I do for you?
我辞职
I'm quitting.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我找到别的工作了
I got another job.
别的工作
Another job?
-因为夏天快结束了 -我知道
- But the season's almost over. - I know.
但我想为明年夏天做好准备
But I want to get my foot in the door for next summer.
做准备 在哪
Your foot in the door? Where?
温迪布♥什♥
Windybush. Yeah.
我是新的教练助理
I'm the new assistant pro.
通知你一声
So, that's my notice.
-天啊 你们太好了 -喜欢吗
- Oh, my God, you guys! - You like it?
恭喜 蜜丝缇
这 这 这是颗牙齿
It's- - So, it's- it's a... it's- it's a tooth.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
无糖吗
Is it sugarless?
我逗你们的
Ah. I'm just kidding.
来亲一个
Come here, guys.
你今晚想做什么
So, what do you want to do tonight?
我不知道 我有什么选择
Um, I don't know. What are my options?
我们可以找个不错的地方吃晚餐
We could go out to a nice dinner somewhere.
可以去酒吧
Yeah, we could hit some bars.
或者开车到郊区 在罗恩医生
Or we could drive out to the burbs and take a big poop
汽车的天窗上大便
through Dr. Ron's moonroof.
尽管这很诱人
Well, you know, as tempting as that sounds,
我想我还是选择第一个吧
I think I'm gonna go with option one.
不过前提是我请客
But only if I pay.
-没门 -绝对不行
- No way. - Absolutely not.
你们两个都没工作
Uh, you guys are both unemployed.
-是 但我们还没穷到那地步 -我周一有个面试
- Yeah, we're not destitute. - I got a job interview Monday.
真好 在哪
Hey, that's great. Where?
城里的婚礼摄影师
Wedding videographer in the city.
还有 我可能会
Also, I think I might start
开始在南区的一家俱乐部教网球 赚外快
teaching tennis at a club downtown for some extra cash.
我去拿钱包
Yeah. I'm gonna grab my wallet.
他会没事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
不知道
I don't know.
不敢相信你们给我做了个蛋糕
I can't believe you guys baked me a cake.
你要吃真正的蛋糕部分吗
You gonna eat any actual cake?
不 糖霜是最好吃的
No, no, frosting is the best part.
给
Here.
你很棒 你知道吗
You're amazing, you know that?
你知道有多少人说他们会去做某件事
You know how many people say they're gonna do something
结果永远都不会去做吗
and then never do it?
你却做到了 你实现了
You actually did it. You made it happen.
只是社区大学而已
It's just community college.
那又怎样
So what?
很了不起了
That's a big deal.
为你骄傲
Proud of you.
从没有人像你这样看过我
Nobody's ever looked at me like you do.
很好
Good.
给我点甜甜的糖霜
Give me some of that sweet frosting.
差点忘了
Mm! Almost forgot.
别走开 我有个大惊喜给你
You stay right there. I have a big surprise for you.
别动
Don't move!
等它自动转到答录机
Let it go to answering machine.
好
Okay.
不想破坏气氛
Don't want to kill the moment.
抱歉我们不在
Sorry we're not in,
有事留言 我们会在未来某个时候
but leave a message and we'll get back to you
回你电♥话♥
at some future juncture.
你好 威勒 我是贝丽尔
Hi, Wheeler? It's Beryl.
抱歉 我是从教务主任那搞来的你电♥话♥
Uh, I'm sorry, I got your number from the registrar.
那晚的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about the other night.
希望你能打给我
I hope that, uh, you can call me back
我们再谈谈
and we can talk about it.
我需要再见到你 威勒
I need to see you again, Wheeler.
我需要你的精♥子♥
I need your sperm.
如果我听上去很绝望我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I sound desperate.
我真的希望这事能成
I really wanted this to work.
那次插曲让我情绪很激动
The whole episode has left me feeling very emotional, and, um...
蜜丝缇
Misty?
我们若能见面 我相信
If we could just meet, I'm sure that we could
我们可以商量出办法
work something out.
或许你可以继续尝试玻璃吸管
Maybe you can go back to trying the turkey baster.
该死
Fuck!
-她朝哪边走了 -我不知道
- Which way she go? - I don't know.
蜜丝缇
Misty!
大卫
David!
你来这干什么
Hey! What are you doing here?
我的天 奈杰儿让我过来的
Oh, my God. Nigel sent me.
奈杰儿 为什么
Nigel? Why?
他想见你
He wants to see you.
我看了你的影片盘
I watched your reel.
挺不错
It was solid.
没什么突出的 不过很有意思
Not exceptional, but interesting.
尤其是你给那个可笑的乡村俱乐部
Especially the, uh, promotional video you shot
拍的宣传片
for that ridiculous country club.
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay. Okay.
你显然是特吕弗 侯麦
You're clearly a fan of Truffaut
以及新浪潮的粉丝
and Rohmer and La Nouvelle Vague.
是的 忠实粉丝
Oh, yeah, big-time, big-time.
看得出来 不过没事
It shows. But that's fine.
个人风格就是这样发掘的
That's how you discover your own style,
复♥制♥你的偶像
by copying your idols.
你对幸运狗的想法很有意思
Your take on the Lucky Chow spot was interesting.
有点不现实 因为预算几乎没有 不过
A bit unrealistic given that the budget is next to nil, but, uh,
这个我们可以下周再讨论
we can discuss that next week.
是吗
We can?
我意识到狗粮广♥告♥
I realize a dog food commercial
不是最吸引人的任务
isn't the sexiest of assignments,
但每个人总得有个出发点
but everyone has to start somewhere.
毕竟 科波拉是从拍软色情片开始的
After all, Coppola got his start making soft-core porn.
操 谢谢你
Fuck. Thank you.
不用谢 大卫
You're welcome, David.
天啊 山姆
Oh, my God, Sam.
我快认不出这里了 你让这焕然一新
I hardly recognize this place. You have transformed it.
我是认真的
I- I mean, I'm serious.
我会考虑在这吃东西
I would actually, I would actually consider eating here
如果你提供健康食物的话
if you offered any healthy options
或者我可以假装没看见
or I could somehow unsee that dead rat
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表