剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
进来 进来
Come in, come in.
蜜蜂正在卧室里看体温
Now, Bee's just in the bedroom checking her temperature.
你需要点什么吗
Now, can I get you anything?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm okay, thank you.
亲爱勇敢的威勒
Dear, brave Wheeler.
-你好 教授 -我想鉴于目前的情况
- Hi, Professor. - I think given the circumstances,
你该叫我贝丽尔
that you should call me Beryl.
好的 贝丽尔
Okay. Cool. Beryl.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我想是的
I think so.
-我该 -洗手间在那头
- Where do I...? - The powder room is down the hall.
我觉得很不错 音乐
I thought it was great- - I mean, the music
服装 但我觉得有点不现实
and the costumes- - but I thought it was a little unrealistic.
因为我的猫格雷西 我从没听过它唱歌♥
Because my cat Gracie, I've never heard her sing.
或许它等你走了就开始唱了
Well, maybe she just waits until you leave.
什么 停下
What? I... Hey! Stop!
-他 -嘿
- He... - Hey! Hey!
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
该死
Damn it!
加油 你可以的 专注
Come on, dude, you can do this. Just focus.
什么事
Yes?
里面一切可好 老人
Everything okay in there, old man?
没事 抱歉 我时间有点久
Fine. Sorry I'm taking so long.
不必道歉
No apology necessary.
不急 你慢慢来
No rush. Take your time.
好
Okay.
我给你带了东西或许有帮助
I brought you something that might help.
这是什么
What is this?
18世纪法国情♥色♥诗歌♥
18th century erotic French poetry.
哈巴
Okay.
你会认法语 对吗
You do read French, don't you?
不会
No.
你有时装杂♥志♥
You have any fashion magazines
或者维多利亚的秘密目录册吗
or a Victoria's Secret catalog?
恐怕没有
Afraid not. Oh!
但我有一本来自
But I do have a delightful book
庞贝和赫库兰尼姆的马赛克黄书
of pornographic mosaics from Pompeii and Herculaneum.
我去拿
I'll just fetch it.
抱歉 我们不在 有事留言
Sorry, we're not in, but leave a message
我们会在未来某个时候回你电♥话♥
and we'll get back to you at some future juncture.
联♥系♥到他们了吗
Did you get them?
语♥音♥答录机
Just the machine.
我们怎么办
Well, wh- what do we do now?
叫辆出租车 希望他们收信♥用♥卡♥
Catch a cab, hope they take credit cards.
但我要怎么进我家
But- but how will I get into my house?
我钥匙在包里
My- my keys were in my purse.
你还认识谁有钥匙吗
Anyone you know have a spare?
是的
Yes.
我哥哥
My brother.
成功了吗
Success?
太棒了
Well done!
谢谢你
Thank you.
真是倒霉透了 特里
It was the damnedest thing, Terr.
不知道他从哪冒出来的 像忍♥者之类的
He came out of nowhere, like a ninja or something.
我想去追他 可他太快了
You know, I tried to chase him, but h-he was just too fast.
-上车 -我跟你说
- Get in the car. - I'm telling you,
这城市要完了 都是科克的祸
this city's going to the dogs, and I blame Koch.
-他对犯罪打击力度太轻了 -闭嘴
- He's too soft on crime. - Shut up.
-拜托 特里 -快上车
- Oh, come on, Terry. - Just get in the back.
听我说 特里
Listen, Terry...
我很抱歉你得以这样的方式知道我俩的事
I'm sorry that you had to find out about us this way.
我们本来想跟你说的 真的
We were gonna tell you earlier, honest.
只是 我们在等合适的时间
It's just... we were waiting for the right time.
合适的时间 根本没有合适的时间
Right time? There is no right time.
什么意思
What does that mean?
那是我妹妹
That's my sister.
我宝贝妹妹
My baby sister!
我48岁了
I'm 48-years-old.
-她很脆弱 刚离婚 -得了吧
- She's vulnerable; she just got divorced. - Oh, please.
已经三年了
Like, three years ago.
我不是叫你上车了吗
Didn't I say get in the car?
行
Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
你占了她便宜 你心知肚明
You took advantage of her, and you know it.
不然你就不会偷偷摸摸的了
Otherwise, you wouldn't have been sneaking around.
拜托 特里
Come on, Terry.
别叫我特里 混♥蛋♥
Don't "Terry" me, motherfucker.
你是种族歧视者
You're a racist.
你个狗娘
You son of a...
你有五秒钟时间上车
You got five seconds to get in this goddamn car,
不然就走路吧
or you can walk.
打扰下 可能会有点奇怪
Excuse me, um, this is strange.
我有个朋友以前在这工作
A friend of mine used to work here.
我不知道她现在还在不在这
I don't know if she still does.
她叫斯凯
Her name's Skye.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表