剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
- Yeah, that's great. - It's good, right?
很好 很好 我们走吧
Yeah, it's great, it's great. Come on, let's go.
拜托
Come on.
讲解员马塞尔
So the narrator Marcel
有天在干♥他♥自己的事
is just minding his business one day,
作为一个法国双性恋男子
being this bisexual French dude,
吃着小吃
having a little snack,
突然他吃了一口他的饼干
when all of a sudden he takes a bite of his cookie- -
或者玛德琳蛋糕
or madeleine- -
某种法式糕点 我也不知道 我从没吃过
like, some French pastry. I don't know, I never had one.
总之 他蘸了一点茶 然后砰的一下
Anyways, he dunks it in some tea, and bam!
他就像吃了致幻药一样
Hits him like an acid flashback.
感觉超级强烈
Totally mind-expanding.
他开始记起他儿时的一切
He starts remembering everything from his childhood.
他回忆的 或者说叙述的细节
And, like, the detail in which he's recalling this,
令人惊叹
or telling the story, is remarkable.
跟我以前读过的所有书都不一样
It- it's unlike anything I've ever read before.
谢谢
Thank you.
你对普鲁斯特有很有趣的见解 威勒先生
You have an interesting perspective on Proust, Mr. Wheeler.
谢谢
Thank you.
从没听谁把他的玛德琳蛋糕和致幻经历作比较
Never heard his madeleine compared to a psychedelic trip.
抱歉
Yes, I'm sorry about that.
也许那不是最好的
Probably wasn't the best...
不 别道歉
No, don't apologize.
非常深刻的见解
It's insightful.
好吧
Okay.
你有嗑过很多药吗
Have you done many drugs?
希望我没有冒犯到你
If I'm not being too forward.
没有 就抽过大♥麻♥
Not really. I mean, just weed.
-我现在都不抽了 -真的吗
- I don't even do that anymore. - Really?
嗯 我人生的那段篇章已经结束
Yeah, that chapter of my life is pretty much over.
你应该考虑
You should really consider
以他作为主题写你的学期论文
making him the topic of your term paper.
普鲁斯特 我说不好 他
Proust? I don't know, I mean, he's...
下周上班时间来找我
Come see me during office hours next week,
我们再讨论
and we can discuss it.
行
Okay.
祝贺销♥售♥额突破百万
-怎么样 -科琳
- Yeah, so? - Colleen.
非常感谢 谢谢你
Aw, thank you so much. Thank you.
盖尔
Oh, Gail!
我就想过来祝贺你
I just wanted to pop in and say congratulations.
谢谢
Oh, thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
你宝宝呢
Uh, where's the baby?
他这周末和里奇在一起
Oh, um, he's with Ricky this weekend.
你该来看看他 他长大好多了
You should see him. He's getting big.
那是当然
Oh, I bet.
肯定是大块头了
He must be very big.
我很想你
I miss you.
我一直很忙 这就是我的生活
Yeah, you know, I have been so busy. That's my life.
沉醉于你放荡的生活中吗
Sowing your wild oats?
说什么呢 "沉醉于我"
Oh, what are you talking about, "sowing my..."?
-那太荒谬了 没有 -我听说的可不是这样
- That's crazy. No. - Yeah, that's not what I hear.
你想今天晚点的时候
Hey, listen, do you want to maybe grab dinner
去吃个晚餐叙叙旧吗
later tonight and catch up?
我们可以出去或者
We could... we could go out or, you know,
到我家玩玩
we could just do something low-key back at my place.
这主意很好
Oh, uh, that's a nice idea.
但我不行 我有计划了
I can't, though, 'cause I have plans.
明天早午餐呢
Tomorrow brunch?
我看看 好吗
Uh... let me check. Okay?
我家大卫来了
Oh! There's my David!
我去找点吃的
Oh, um, I'm gonna go get some food
-趁还没结束 -好的
- before it's over. - Yeah, do that.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
-你们好 -恭喜了 迈
- Hi! - Congratulations, Mrs. Mey- -
-我是说罗森夫人 抱歉 -叫我朱迪
- I mean, Rosen. I'm so sorry. - Judy.
-抱歉 -叫我朱迪
- I'm so sorry. - Judy.
-你记得我女朋友吧 蜜丝缇 -当然
- You remember my girlfriend, Misty. - Of course.
-你好 -恭喜
- Hi. - Congratulations.
-你好 -一百万
- Hi. - A million dollars. Wow.
-是啊 -太棒了
- I know. - It's awesome.
-我们去吃点东西 -好的
- We're just gonna get some food. - Okay, cool.
真高兴你来了
I'm so glad you came!
你怎么一股烟味
Why do you smell like smoke?
我差不多能买♥♥得起其中一些房♥子了
I can almost afford some of these.
真的吗
Really?
嗯 等我拿到执照
Yeah, I mean, once I get my license.
罗恩医生最开始做牙科保健员时年薪都是3万
Dr. Ron starts his hygienists out at $30,000 a year.
谁是罗恩医生
Who's Dr. Ron?
我观察的那个牙医
The dentist I'm observing.
对哦 不好意思 你肯定有提过
Oh, right. I'm sorry. You definitely mentioned that.
你觉得他可能给你工作吗
You think he might offer you a job?
可能吧 他人超好
Maybe. He's super nice.
我喜欢这个
I like this one.
三间卧室 两间半浴室 带车♥库♥的联排别♥墅♥
Three bed, two and a half bath townhouse with garage.
想知道一栋7万3的房♥子每个月要支付多少钱
Wonder what the monthly payment on a $73,000 place would be.
30年固定按揭
Well, a 30-year fixed mortgage
以现在10.5%的利息算
at a current interest rate of ten and a half percent
也就是每个月668
comes to about $668 a month,
不含税和保险
not counting taxes and insurance.
你刚心算出来的吗
Did you just do that in your head?
自从我不抽大♥麻♥后 我脑子的运转速度快得吓人
It's crazy how fast my brain works since giving up weed.
有时我甚至能听到人们的想法
I can even hear what people are thinking sometimes.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
-嗯 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
那位女士在想什么
What's that lady thinking?
她在想大卫的妈妈才做了一年的房♥产经纪人
She's thinking how much bullshit it is that David's mom
就有人给她办派对 真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
is getting a party when she's only been a realtor for a year.
那她呢 她在想什么
And what about her? What's she thinking?
她在想 "我吃掉
She's thinking, "If I just eat
"这小块蛋糕也没什么
"this little sliver of cake, it's okay
"我今天反正不会吃午餐
"'cause I'm definitely not gonna eat lunch today.
没事的"
It's all right."
那个人有什么问题
What the hell is that guy's problem?
他在想你这么漂亮的人
He's wondering how someone as beautiful as yourself
是怎么和我这样的废物走到一起的
wound up with a schlub like me.
我儿子大卫在娱乐圈工作
So, my son David works in the entertainment business.
真棒
How exciting!
你见过名人吗
Have you met anyone famous?
我有次开车送雪儿去机场
Uh, one time I drove Cher to the airport.
我喜欢她
Ooh! I love her.
那是你♥爸♥吗
Is that your father?
他在干什么 你知道他会来吗
What is he doing? Did you know he was coming?
不知道
No.
-真贴心 -好啊 亲爱的
- How sweet is that. - Hiya, hon.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
宝贝
Hey, sweetheart.
-真甜蜜 -你好吗
- So sweet. - How are you?
你好 我是山姆·迈尔斯
How do you do? I'm Sam Meyers.
-你好 -我是她前夫
- Hi. - I used to be married to her.
我去找威勒和蜜丝缇
I'm gonna catch up with Wheeler and Misty.
-好 -听着 亲爱的
- Okay, sweetie. - Listen, honey,
我不知道该送
I don't know what you get somebody
卖♥♥出了价值百万房♥产的人什么
who sells a million bucks worth of real estate,
所以我买♥♥了这个
so I went with this.
你真好 太体贴了
You are so sweet. That is so thoughtful.
-谢谢 -非常感谢
- Thanks. - Thank you so much.
我去放下
I'm gonna go put it down.
你在这啊
There you are.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表