剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
我能看出我们可以友好相处
I can tell we're going to get along swimmingly.
酷
Cool.
你好 我是道格·格帝
Hello, I'm Doug Getty.
-你们很多人都认识我 -天啊
- Many of you know me... - Holy shit.
-你去哪找到的 -衣橱里的小冰箱
- Where'd you find those? - Mini fridge in wardrobe.
-我们的私货 -不错
- It's our secret stash. - Nice.
芝麻鸡还有剩吗
Any sesame chicken left?
诺亚今晚在忙什么
So, uh, what's Noah up to tonight?
工作晚餐
Work dinner.
有意思
Mm. Sounds fun.
并不
Not really.
他讨厌死了 他说他最不喜欢的就是
He hates them. Says the last thing he wants to do
和一群律师社交了
is socialize with a bunch of lawyers.
但他就是律师啊
But he is a lawyer.
内心想当田径教练呢
Who secretly wishes he was a track coach.
你们怎么认识的
How'd you guys meet?
田径队
Track team.
高中恋人啊
High school sweethearts?
真有益健康
That's so wholesome.
-别取笑我们 -我开玩笑的
- Don't make fun. - I'm joking.
那是谁
Who's that?
格帝
Getty.
你前任的父亲 那个在坐牢的
Wait, your ex's father? The guy in jail?
正是
The one and only.
-发型可以吗 -嗯 挺好的
- Is the hair okay? - Yeah, it looks fine.
-直接开始讲吗 -嗯
- Talk right in? - Yeah.
确定吗
You sure?
别让我看出有双下巴
Just make sure I don't look jowly.
尼克松就是那样被毁的
That's what fucked Nixon.
他看着没那么可怕
He doesn't look so scary.
你还好吗
You okay?
我是道格·格帝
I'm Doug Getty.
-嗯 -你们很多人认识我
- Oh, yeah. - Many of you know me...
我只是在想事
I'm just thinking.
想什么
What about?
你说德里克会看我的影片盘吗
Think Derek's ever gonna watch my reel?
已经在他桌上放了两周了
It's been sitting on his desk for two weeks.
-已经不在了 -什么
- Not anymore. - What?
-他带回家了 -你怎么知道
- He took it home. - How do you know?
因为今天我去他办公室的时候
Because when I was in his office earlier today,
我把它偷偷放进了他的包里
I snuck it into his backpack.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些开心果太好吃了
These pistachios are phenomenal.
-你信仰宗教吗 -这并不重要
- Are you religious? - Uh, not that it matters,
我们只是很好奇
of course, we're just curious.
半个犹太人
Uh, half-Jewish.
哪一半
Which half?
腰以下
From the waist down?
-有意思 -他很有意思
- That's funny. - He's funny.
我就说吧
I told you.
其他人都还没来 是不是很奇怪
Is it weird that no one else is here yet?
恐怕我和蜜蜂
Well, I'm afraid Bee and I
没有和你说出全部实情
haven't been entirely forthright with you.
不会有人来了 威勒
No one else is coming, Wheeler.
只有你
It's just you.
我不明白 为什么是我
I don't understand. Why me?
因为我们想跟你谈点事
Because we want to talk to you about something.
我们有个小项目希望你能帮助我们
A little project we're hoping you might help us with.
-算是商业投机 -不是商业
- Business venture, you might say. - Not "Business."
抱歉 用词不当
Oh, sorry. Poor word choice.
继续
Continue.
简而言之
The long and the short of it is this.
我和蜜蜂想要个孩子
Bee and I very much want to have a child,
但我们不能 因为
but we can't because, well...
塞西尔不育
Cecil is sterile.
真的
It's true.
我的精♥子♥无法胜任
My sperm just aren't up to the task.
所以我们需要你的
Which is why we need yours.
什么
What?
当然我们会给你钱
We'll pay you, of course.
我们打算给你100
We were thinking a hundred dollars.
-150 -150
- $150. - $150.
每个样品
Per sample.
是的 一旦蜜蜂怀孕 我们还会多给你1000
Yeah, plus, a thousand dollar bonus once Bee's pregnant.
就是个很简单的程序
It's really quite a simple procedure.
本质上 就是你用一根玻璃吸管
Essentially, you use a sort of turkey baster.
我该走了 我还有很多作业
Okay, I- I should go, I've got so much homework.
别走 拜托 威勒 塞西尔和我已无计可施了
No, please, Wheeler, Cecil and I are desperate.
你会是个绝佳的精♥子♥捐赠者的
You'd make an excellent donor.
你很聪明
You're clearly intelligent.
我们查了你的康奈尔成绩单
We've looked up your Cornell transcript
你的绩点是最好的
and your GPA is most impressive.
当然 理想状况是你再高个15厘米
Of course, in a perfect world, you'd be six inches taller,
-或许不这么壮 -但除此之外
- perhaps a little less husky. - Well, but that aside,
不要嗑药
don't do drugs.
严格来说你不是哥大的学生
Aren't technically a Columbia student,
所以不会有伦理问题
so there's no ethical issues.
别来我们的社交圈子
Don't run in our social circles.
我说不好
Okay, uh, I don't know.
我 我
I- I just...
-不用急着作答 -我 抱歉
- Don't answer yet. - I- I really-- I'm sorry.
抱歉 真的抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
我得走了
I just, I have to go.
再考虑考虑
Think it over, you know?
不用急
Take your time.
但也别考虑太久 我下周排卵
But not too long, because I ovulate next week.
我们今天种下了一颗种子
Well, I think we really planted a seed today.
人们总以为清酒要喝热的
People always think sake should be served warm.
但是行家知道
But connoisseurs know
最好的东西要等稍微凉点再品尝
the primo stuff is best enjoyed slightly chilled.
干杯 先生们
Kanpai, gentlemen.
干杯
Kanpai.
干杯咯
Cheers, whatever.
老天 斯奇普 悠着点 又不是特别冷
Dear Lord, Skip, get a hold of yourself. It's not Brass Monkey.
纳瑟桑说得对
Nasser-san is right.
这是文明饮品
This is a civilized beverage.
你得温柔对待
You need to treat it tenderly.
像奶♥子♥一样
Like a tit.
有趣事实
Fun fact.
清酒经常被称为米酒
Sake is often referred to as rice wine.
但从植物学角度讲 它是啤酒
But botanically speaking, it's a beer.
味道就像被淹了的地下室
It tastes like a flooded basement.
或许对味觉粗糙的圆眼[白人]是这样
Maybe to the unrefined palate of a round-eye.
你怎么这么了解日本
How come you know so much about Japan anyway?
因为旭日之国
Because the Land of the Rising Sun
一直是我的精神家园
has always been my spiritual home.
我相信我在前世是个日本将军
I'm convinced that in a past life, I was a shogun.
甚至可能是妃子
Or maybe even a concubine.
我的气深处一直有这样的感觉
It's something I've always felt, deep in my chi.
尽管这是中国人的概念
Even though that's a Chinese concept.
我们在浪费时间 纳什
We're wasting our time, Nash.
格帝是绝不会让
There is no way that Getty is gonna let
日本人买♥♥下红橡树的
the Japanese buy Red Oaks.
希望你是对的 但我不想冒任何风险
Pray you're right, but I'm not taking any chances.
我不能被日本教练取代
I can't afford to be replaced by a Japanese pro.
如果硬要学习他们的方式 那就干杯吧
If it means learning their ways, then kanpai it is.
我们要学的东西可多了 绅士
Well, we got a shitload to learn, shinshi.
那我们就开始吧
So let's get started.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表