剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表
奈杰儿 你可能不知道我的名字
Nigel, you probably don't know my name.
我只是个负责给你送午饭的人
I'm just the guy that takes your lunch order.
我是大卫·迈尔斯
I'm David Meyers.
我拍了很多短片和视频
I've made a bunch of short films and videos.
这是我的影片盘
Here is my reel.
这是我对幸运狗广♥告♥的想法
And here is my take on the Lucky Chow commercial,
以及分镜头表和情节串连图板
along with the shot list and storyboards.
你该看看 因为我很有才华
You should check it out, because I'm talented,
我知道我能拍得很好
and I know I could direct the shit out of it.
还有 我很便宜
Also, I'm cheap.
不好意思 奈杰儿
I'm sorry about this, Nigel.
我去叫保安把他带走
I will have security throw his ass out.
不劳烦你了 我这就走
Eh, don't bother. I'm leaving.
剧集 | 红橡树(2014) | 导航列表