剧集 | 雷蒙德·布兰克的厨房秘密(2010) | 导航列表
you cannot see, you cannot smell or touch.
你看不见 闻不着 摸不到
It's rather unnerving what's happening inside.
你会不禁担心里面的状况
Is it overcooked?
是否煮过头了
Is it undercooked?
还是没煮熟
And you've got all sorts of nightmares, and doubts.
你会抱着各种担忧和疑问
To serve, remove the pigeon from the crust.
上菜前 将鸽子从盐皮中取出
Yes, you guillotine it.
是的 要让它上断头台
Voila. Spoon. Like that.
看 用汤匙帮忙
Well, come on, out, that's it. That's perfect. Tres bien.
好的 出来了 太完美了 非常好
Slice the blade gently towards.
小心地将肉切下来
Voila. Quite a nice medium, actually.
看 肉质非常鲜嫩
I think that is one of the
这也许会是你尝过的
most beautiful food experience you may have.
最美味的食物之一
It's unctuous. Most melting quality.
它很油润 入口即化
You must taste it once in your lifetime.
这辈子必须尝试一次 人生才算圆♥满♥
Have you ever tasted squab before?
你以前吃过乳鸽吗
No. Never.
不 从没吃过吗
I grew up with very dry pheasant. Poor you. Sorry
我吃着老野鸡长大 太可怜了
How is it? It's good.
好吃吗 很好吃
It's amazing how the salt crust has seasoned the breast so well.
盐皮把胸脯肉调味得恰到好处
It's seasoned perfectly.
完美的调味
See, for my mother, that would be too rare,
对我的母亲而言 这道菜做法很罕见
but that's delicious.
但很好吃
Ok, tell your mother we can teach her a few tricks.
告诉你母亲 我们可以教她怎么做
Is it possible? Could you tell her, Chef?
这可行吗 你会告诉她吗 主厨
Of course I'll tell her. Thank you.
当然啦 谢谢你
Ok, thank you, mate. Ok, good. Lovely.
谢谢你 好伙计 太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 雷蒙德·布兰克的厨房秘密(2010) | 导航列表