剧集 | 雷蒙德·布兰克的厨房秘密(2010) | 导航列表
For the last 35 years,
过去35年间
renowned chef Raymond Blanc has inspired the world with his cooking.
名厨雷蒙德·布兰克用他的厨艺征服了全世界
It's about celebrating that gorgeous,
烹饪的意义在于享用美味的食物
glorious food and sharing a special moment with your loved ones.
和你的爱人共度美好时光
Now he's opening his kitchen
现在布兰克将开放他的厨房♥
and sharing his secrets.
与我们分享他的烹饪秘诀
I've made all the mistakes which could be made,
所有可能出现的错误我都犯过
so you don't have to make them yourself.
所以你们就可以少走弯路
Showing, with a little effort...
他将向我们展示 只要稍下功夫
Food is so, so beautiful.
食物简直是太美妙了
..anyone can bring some joy to the dinner table.
任何人都能做出让人惊喜的作品
Even the most complicated dish is not impossible to make.
即使是最复杂的菜肴 你也可以拿下
On Kitchen Secrets, Raymond demystifies the art
本期节目中 雷蒙德将揭示
of creating show-stopping desserts with chocolate.
用巧克力制♥作♥美味甜点的奥秘
Really lovely, yummy.
真是可爱又可口
From a simple chocolate mousse...
从简单的巧克力慕斯
That air, so light!
非常清爽
..to a chocolate tart finished to perfection.
到完美的巧克力挞
It's so simple.
非常简单
No sweat, no?
连汗都不会出
Chocolate fondant, a great dinner party dessert
熔岩巧克力蛋糕 一种很不错的晚宴甜点
that never fails to impress.
永远都会让人眼前一亮
And for the grand finale, cafe creme,
还有压轴大作 奶泡咖啡
a cup sculpted entirely from chocolate.
一个完全用巧克力做成的杯子
You have to love someone so very much to make this dessert
你必须深爱着某人才会去做这道甜点
and it's certainly a proof of love. Bon appetit.
它本身就是爱的体现 愿您有个好胃口
Give me another egg, Monty.
再给我一个鸡蛋 蒙提
Give me another egg.
再给我拿个鸡蛋
In the back kitchen of his Oxfordshire restaurant,
在牛津郡的餐馆厨房♥里
Raymond's preparing his first recipe.
雷蒙德正在准备他的第一道美食
To begin,
首先
Raymond's take on a classic - dark chocolate mousse,
雷蒙德选择了一道经典的黑巧克力慕斯
which he says anyone can create in just ten minutes.
他说每个人都能用十分钟能完成这道甜点
So I'm going to cook the simplest chocolate mousse in the world
现在我就来做这款世界上最简单
and probably one of the best as well.
也最美味的巧克力慕斯
It's Maman Blanc, my mother's, recipe.
这是我妈妈的做法
All what you have, three ingredients.
你只需准备三种材料
170 grams maximum of chocolate,
170克巧克力 这是最大分量
about 20 grams sugar and seven egg whites.
约20克糖和7个蛋清
You can buy a good chocolate.
你应该买♥♥上等的巧克力
because the gastronomy starts from here.
因为这可是美味的起点
If you have a great chocolate,
如果你有上好的巧克力
you'll have a great chocolate mousse
就可以做出很棒的巧克力慕斯
unless you decide to murder it.
除非你故意搞砸
I will use a bain-marie here.
我准备用这个隔水炖锅
No boil, just gentle simmer, just on the simmering point.
不用煮沸 只要文火慢煨就可以
Leave it to melt down of its own accord. It's not a prima donna.
它自己会慢慢融化 巧克力可是非常听话的
Occasionally, you can stir it, should you wish.
可以偶尔搅拌一下
I've got my beautiful eggs here.
这有几个漂亮的鸡蛋
They are organic. I'm only going to use the egg white.
都是有机的 我只用蛋清
You want to make sure that you don't have any trace of egg yolk,
要确保没有蛋黄掺入在里面
because egg yolk is fat and the white hates fat.
因为蛋黄富含脂肪而蛋白则反之
You will actually lose about one fifth of your lift
如果这里面掺进了蛋黄
if you have any fat in here.
会失去大约五分之一的量
Don't mind, don't worry about that,
没关系 不要担心
just scoop it out a bit - no problem.
只要把它舀出来就好啦
OK, voila.
好啦 看
And I'm going to add
然后在蛋白里
a little bit of my lemon juice to my egg white.
加一点柠檬汁
It will bring the egg white together.
柠檬汁会让蛋白凝聚在一起
I can beat it as long as I want to, it will not separate.
不管我一会儿怎么搅拌 它们都不会分离
Now it's time to get going with a little light whipping.
现在到了要拌慕斯的时候了
Years ago, I was a masochist but now...
搅拌慕斯这个体力活以前把我虐惨了
I've learned a few lessons.
不过吃一堑长一智
I learned to economise myself.
我已经学会了节省体力
So, what I want here, billions of bubbles of air
这时要注意 打出的泡泡要多
as big as possible so my mousse is as light as possible.
而且越大越好 这样慕斯的口味才会更加清爽
When the eggs start to foam, add 40 grams of caster sugar.
当蛋清开始起泡时 加入40克的细砂糖
What a machine! Oh, mon Dieu.
多强大的机器 我的天啊
So now, is it ready? No. This is a bit too soupy.
现在可以了吗 不 有点太稀了
You can see... Oh, I hate this thing.
你看看 真是讨厌
I prefer a whisk, you know? Voila.
我还是觉得搅拌器好一点 看
Merci, Adam. Merci.
谢谢你 亚当 谢谢
OK, I've got my melted chocolate.
好了 现在我拿到了融化的巧克力
So you place one third
放入三分之一
of your egg white.
蛋白
But then work fast, very fast.
接下来的动作要快 非常快
The risk is, if you're putting the cold egg white
如果蛋白放凉了再倒入
into the warm chocolate,
温热的巧克力中
that's going to seize up
搅拌起来就会很困难
and you'll have lots of solid pieces into your chocolate.
而且巧克力里面还会出现很多硬块
Having lightened the chocolate with a third of the egg whites,
三分之一的蛋白与巧克力拌匀后
carefully fold in the remainder.
小心地拌入剩下的蛋白
It's a nice movement, OK?
这是个很优雅的动作
Look at my movement. I take it like that and I turn...
看我的动作 一边把住碗 一边旋转
..around. Up from underneath.
转过来 把底部的巧克力往上翻
Voila.
看
Just pour it in.
就这样倒进去
The mousse then needs to go
然后只需让慕斯
straight into the fridge to cool for two hours.
在冰箱里待上两个小时即可
That's it. Simple as that.
就是这样 如此简单
So it should take, for any cook, about ten minutes of your life.
不管让什么样的厨师来做 只要十分钟就够了
I think it's worth it, much worth it.
我认为这十分钟很值 相当值得
There are hundreds of varieties of chocolate on the market.
市面上有好几百种不同的巧克力
And for Raymond,
对雷蒙德来说
100% dark chocolate is irresistible.
百分之百可可含量的黑巧克力是最诱人的
That is seriously bitter. That's what I love the most.
有一种很重的苦味 这是我最爱的
It's got so many lovely qualities.
巧克力有很多可贵的优点
It melts in the mouth, wonderful flavours.
入口即化 味道香浓
When you feel melancholic,
当你心情抑郁的时候
"Oh, let's have a bit of chocolate."
来吃点巧克力吧
You feel a bit under pressure,
当你感觉不堪重负的时候
"Oh, let's have a bit of chocolate."
来吃点巧克力吧
You feel happy, you want chocolate, so you must always,
开心的时候 也想吃巧克力 所以
at all times, have chocolate in your cupboards.
任何时候 橱柜里都要有巧克力
That's always de rigueur.
巧克力绝对是必备品
To test his office staff's taste buds,
为了考验职员们的味蕾
he's taking them a selection,
他准备了各类味道不同的巧克力
ranging from a sweet milk chocolate
从甜甜的牛奶巧克力
to the darkest chocolate available.
到可可含量最高的黑巧克力
OK, Adam, let's see the girls.
来 亚当 咱们去看看
See if they love their chocolate, OK?
她们是不是巧克力的真爱粉
Hello!
你好
I have decided... Can I have your attention one minute?
我决定... 大家注意一下
I have decided to change the bonus system.
我决定改革一下奖金制度
We pay by chocolate now.
以后咱们就发巧克力了
OK, so you can do a bit of testing of chocolate.
好吧 每人来尝一点巧克力
Who doesn't like chocolate?
谁不喜欢巧克力呢
Number nine is the cheapest,
9号♥巧克力的可可含量最低
containing just 20% cocoa solids.
只有20%
So which one you prefer? Number nine is beautiful.
你们更喜欢哪种 9号♥相当美味
Number nine, yes. Number nine is brilliant. It's like...
9号♥ 好的 9号♥很好吃 就像...
Most of you have loved the number nine.
看来大部分人都很喜欢9号♥巧克力
Actually that's the worst chocolate.
但其实那是最劣质的巧克力
It's very highly sweet, very addictive, the sweetness.
非常甜 那种甜度 容易上瘾
It's got only 20% cocoa content.
里面只有20%的可可成分
I really feel so, so disappointed, so from tomorrow
我感到非常非常失望 所以从明天开始
we are going to have
每天4点 都要进行
a chocolate tasting every day at four o'clock exactly.
一次巧克力品尝测试
Adam! I asked you bran flakes this morning.
亚当 我今早说的是麸糠麦片
剧集 | 雷蒙德·布兰克的厨房秘密(2010) | 导航列表