剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
It's war.
一场大战
And, yeesh, war.
所以你想做成意外吗
So you want it to look like an accident?
意外都不行
Well, even that.
时机这么巧 肯定有人怀疑
With the timing, people will be suspicious.
不行 最好的 最理想的情况
Nope. The best thing, the ideal thing,
找个替罪羊
we get a patsy.
有绝对合理动机的人
Someone with a believable motive
我们就陷害那个人 制♥造♥铁证
that we can set up in an ironclad way
让那人背黑锅
to take the fall.
什么这么好笑
What's so goddamn funny?
空想着为什么并没有用 宝贝
# Ain't no use to sit And wonder why, babe #
都不重要了
# It don't matter anyhow #
空想着为什么并没有用 宝贝
# There ain't no use to sit And wonder why, babe #
如果你现在还不明白的话
# That is if you don't know By now #
当破晓时分
# When the rooster crows #
公鸡啼鸣
# At the break of dawn #
看看你的窗外
# Look out your window #
我已离开
# And I'll be gone #
你就是
# And you are the reason #
我踏上旅途的理由
# That I'm a-travelin' on #
不要多想 没事的
# Don't think twice It's all right #
好了
All right.
她到了
She's here.
很好
Good.
她看起来怎么样
How's she look?
恢复了吗
Healed up?
是的
Yeah.
给我放椅子旁边
Next to the chair.
我要给她个惊喜
I want to surprise her with it.
其他都准备好了吗
Everything else all set?
差不多了
Nearly.
我走上了漫漫孤独长路 宝贝
# I'm walking down that long Lonesome road, babe #
我的命中注定
# Where I'm bound #
我说不清楚
# I can't tell #
但是再见 这个词太好以至于我说不出口
# But goodbye That's too good a word, gal #
所以我只留下一句 珍重
# So I'm just gonna say "Fare thee well" #
我不是说你对我不好
# I ain't saying That you treated me unkind #
你本可以做得更好
# You could have done better #
但我不介意
# But I don't mind #
只是你浪费了一些
# You just kind of wasted Some of my #
我宝贵的时间
# Precious time #
客房♥服务
Room service.
不要多想 没事的
# Don't think twice It's all right #
喊出我的名字也没有用了
# Ain't no use in calling out my name, gal #
你以前也未曾呼唤过
# Like you never did before #
喊出我的名字也没有用了
# No, there ain't no use in calling out my name, gal #
因为我也听不到了
# Because I can't hear you anymore #
我在想着 在好奇
# I'm a-thinking and a-wonderin' #
漫漫长路上
# All the way down the road #
我曾爱过一个女人
# I once loved a woman #
她说我幼稚
# A child I'm told #
我把心给了她
# I gave her my heart #
打开
Open it.
不要多想 没事的
# Don't think twice It's all right #
我走上了漫漫孤独长路 宝贝
# I'm walking down that long lonesome road, babe #
伸手进去 伸啊
Go ahead, reach in. Go ahead.
伸手进去伸啊
Reach in. Go on.
我送你的 孩子
From me to you, kid.
但是再见 这个词太好以至于我说不出口
# But goodbye That's too good a word, gal #
所以我只留下一句 珍重
# I'm just going to say "Fare thee well" #
靠
Oh, fuck.
保安
Security!
拦住她
Stop her!
她杀了他
She killed him!
她杀了他 保安
She killed him. Security!
哪位
Who's this?
不是 你打错了
No, wrong number.
喂 不是
Yeah? No.
喂
Yeah.
什么
What?
不是
No.
我是克拉克探员
This is Agent Clark.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我就记得最后一个数
I knew that the last number had,
是圆的
like, a round part in it.
我就是想不起来
I just couldn't--
我是查莉·凯尔
Hey, it's Charlie Cale,
乔伊斯和艾琳那个案子时候的
from Joyce and Irene.
你 你给了我一张名片
You, uh, you gave me a card.
-卢卡 是吧 -对
Uh, Luca, right? - Yeah.
-超可爱的侄子 -查莉
Sugar nephew. -Charlie.
好吧 所以 我不知道该从哪儿
Okay, so I'm not sure where to begin
开始给你解释 但
to explain this, but, uh...
行吧 自从我们上次分别
Okay, so since we last parlayed,
我发现自己处于一种
I find myself in a, a very, um,
这么说吧 很特别的状况
let's say, specific situation.
我知道 查莉 你要我帮你是吗
I know. Charlie, here's how I can help you.
那就立刻找当局自首
Turn yourself in to the authorities right now.
别自首
Don't turn yourself in.
是 我也没打算自首
Yeah, I wasn't planning on it.
你在哪里 -我在大西洋城
Where are you? -Uh, well, I'm in Atlantic City.
我不知道 你是不是在新闻上看到了
I'm not sure if, you know, you saw it on the news
或者是联邦调查局有特殊的电讯社
or if you get some sort of special FBI wire services.
但没错 我状况很糟糕
But, yeah, I'm in a very bad situation.
我知道 我知道 不然你以为我现在在哪儿
I know, I know. Where do you think I am right now?
你在这里吗
You're here?
靠
Shit.
联邦调查局来了吗
The FBI is here?
这可是超重量级黑帮杀人
This is the Franz Ferdinand of mob hits.
现在这宰子归局里管了 我是负责入
The bureau has the case, and I'm lead man.
天无意冒犯 可我还以为
God, man, no offence, but I thought
你只是底层人员 就初级密探那样的
you were low-level, like Uber for stoolies.
是我升职了 还是多亏了你
Well, yeah, I got a promotion, and I owe you for that.
我找到了你发的那封邮件
I tracked down that email you sent,
我们抓到卡兹米尔·凯恩了
and we got Kazimir Caine.
挺大一案子
That was kind of a big deal.
Huh!
你们抓到他了吗 太好了
You got him? Yes!
我看新闻怎么漏了这一条呢
Oh, man, I didn't see that on the news.
看来确实是漏了 -这样 你说你是负责人是吧
No, you didn't. - Look, you... you said you're lead man, right?
你是负责人 那你就可以帮我
You're lead man, you can help me
因为你知道不是我♥干♥的 好吗
because you know I didn't do this, all right?
我是被陷害的 所以你可以救我
I was set up, so you can get me out of this.
这就不一定了 我们手里有视频
I don't know that. No, there's video.
很多视频 监控视频 都拍到了你
There's a lot of video, all the security cameras,
拿枪对着斯特林
of you pulling a gun on Sterling.
然后就断电了
Then the power goes out.
他死了 射死他的还是你拿着的那把枪
He's dead. Shot with the same gun you pulled.
听着
Look,
在东西到我手里之前
I did not know
我都不知道那盒子里
what I was pulling out of that box
到底是什么
until it was in my hand.
然后就断电了 他就死了
Then the lights went on and he was dead.
但是我没有开枪
But I did not fire that gun.
开了两枪
It had been fired twice.
弹道 指纹 所有证据都齐全了
Ballistics, fingerprints, everything. It's there.
我... 这就 怎么可能 我♥操♥ 怎么可能啊
I, uh... It's just been-- How? -Like, fuck! Okay?
怎么可能
Just how?
你现在在哪里
Where are you right now?
我在 我也不知道哪间房♥里
I'm, I'm in some random room.
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表