剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
Radio host malfeasance on the part of the government.
认真听吧爱国者
Listen carefully, Patriots.
真♥相♥来了
The truth train's- a- comin'.
真♥相♥就在这里每时每刻都在
And there she blows, every hour on the quarter here
深度解析
at the Deep State Dispatch.
我的天 我快受不了我要发火了
Oh my god, I'm snapping. Okay? This is me snapping.
我要爆发了
I am snapping right here.
你这条种族主义恐同主义反犹太主义的
You racist, homophobic, anti- Semitic, flatulent,
坏狗
just...bad dog.
坏狗
Bad dogl
我说出来了咋地
Yeah, I said it. Uh- huh.
现在你想出去了哈
Oh, now you want to get out?
行
Oh, okay.
你真能装哈行
You bet your goose- stepping fascist dog ass.
非常好你去砌墙吧 你个暴♥政♥小混♥蛋♥ 7
Very good. Go build a wall, you jackboot piece of shit.
靠
Oh fuck.
见鬼
Shit.
嘿嘿嘿 那是你的狗吗
Hey, hey Hey hey, you Is that your dog?
不是
Uh, no.
好吧 我刚刚看到它从你车上下来的 还说不是
Okay. I just saw you let it out. What do you mean, no?
你的狗子吃了300块的东西你得赔钱给我
That dog has ate $300 worth of food, and you're gonna pay for it.
就是几根香肠吧 你是咋算的账
It was a couple of sausages. Where did you get that math?
你看哈既然我们有纠纷 那我就得报给警长了他就在5号♥桌
Look here, we got a problem, I'll go tell the sheriff. He's right at table five.
没必要搞这么大吧 我就是
There is no need to jump to extremes Ijust, uh
我身上不带那么多现金
I typically don't carry around that kind of cash.
你觉得一条备用轮胎值多少
How much would you say a spare tire is worth?
嘿 怎么回事
Hey whats the problem here?
就是她那条脏脏的杂种狗
The problem is, is that her little mangy mutt
吃掉了半桌子的肉
has ate half a steer.
你看哈 那只狗子就是个混♥蛋♥
Okay, look, that dog is an asshole.
在这事上我们意见致我就是
There's no daylight between us onithat ljust
你看哈我身无分文真的 我赔不起
Look, I'm kind of broke and I could really use a break.
我们这其实也需要个帮手
We could always use a extra hand in the pit.
乔治我们可不能雇用流浪者
George, okay, we're not hiring some vagabond. Come on.
你觉得如何
George: What do you say? Huh?
干点活就不让你赔钱了
Work a shift, we call it square.
如果你喜欢可以留下
If you like it, you stay on,
烧烤在世界各地可能各不相同
Barbecue means many things around the world.
但是在德州主要是牛肉
But in Texas, it means beef.
而且我们的方法也很简单
And we like to keep things simple.
肉盐 胡椒
Meat, salt, pepper,
第四个原料就是市头
and the fourth ingredient, wood.
现在我们主要用的就是山核桃市
Now, our main smokers use a blend of hickory,
苹果树牧豆树还有樱桃市
apple, mesquite, and cherry.
你闻闻这个是啥
Hmm, which one is this?
我可闻不出来
George, I got no idea.
好的烧烤就像是交响乐
Good barbecue is like a symphony,
五官都要用上
playing on all five senses,
而一个好的指挥家
and a skilled conductor
可以随时挑出每个音符
can pick out each and every note.
如果你不确定那就尝尝
When in doubt, try tasting it.
哈哈 你可真可爱
Ha, ha. You're adorable.
牛胸肉需要8个小时
The reason brisket needs eight hours
因为中间需要焖制
is because of the stall.
焖制啥意思
What's the stall?
前一到两小时
The first hour or two,
温度稳定提升
the temperature is steadily increasing
达到160
until you reach about 160.
然后就停留在这个温度
Then you can get stuck there
大约④到6小小时
for about four, five, even six hours.
你看哈焖制
See, the stall is where a.
才是魔力所在
kind of alchemy takes place,
最后你把它拿出来
You pull it at 210,
让它放上一小时
let it rest for an hour,
然后切的时候
and always slice
要横截断纹理
against the grain.
现在看看你自己脸上的表情
Now, you see that look on your face right there,
就是要达到这个效果
that's what it's all about.
这些牙线是干嘛的 到处都是
So what's up with all the floss? It's everywhere.
泰菲的发明 也算是我们的招牌吧
Taffy's big innovation and our trademark quirk.
我觉得挺好鬼扯
I think it's great. Bullshit
好吧 我特别不喜欢
Okay, I hate it.
我们费了这么大的劲
We do all this
最后却给客人们
and we leave our customers
留下了化学废料
with a putrid chemical cinnamon.
就像是交响乐中的汽笛声
It's a...air horn at the symphony.
我看你这是肉类诗人啊
Meat poet Look at you.
这些动物献出了生命
George: These animals give their lives
所以要尊重它们的牺牲
and I believe in honoring their sacrifice
就是要利用好每一部分
XXXXXX by using every last part of them XXXXXX)
这是
Are those uh
老二吗
dicks?
牛舌
Tongue.
是店里我最爱的一款食物
It is my absolute favorite thing that we make here.
山核桃市就是为了这个
I use pecan just for this.
一种罕见的市头
An unusual wood.
嘿味道不一样了
Hey. That smells different.
曼迪不跟你一起住这吗
Does Mandy ever stay up here with you?
她更喜欢在城里住
Hmm. She prefers the house in town.
那一定挺无聊的吧
Must get boring.
晚上一个人
Alone at night
我可以好好思考
I do my best thinking.
可以听见宇宙试图告诉你的一切
You can hear what the universe is trying to tell you.
嗯听上去就挺无聊的你喜欢看电影吗
Yeah. Sounds boring You a movie guy?
喜欢动物对吧
You like animals, right?
我看看哈有《猪宝贝》
So, let's see, we got"Babe"...
还有啥《夏洛特的网》还有《玉子》
what else, "Charlotte's Web, "and we got"Okja. "
不过那个我只看了前一半
Uh, I've only seen the first half of that one,
还挺可爱的
but it's pretty cute so far.
还有
Uh, oh and there's...
乔治
George?
我是个谋杀犯
I'm a murderer.
我就直说了
So I just said it.
泰菲 我不于了
Taffy, Im out
我要退出
So Im out.
不错
Good for you.
你知道 这么做是很需要勇气的
You know it took guts to do that
而且不管怎样我都不觉得你是个谋杀犯
And for what it s worth I don't think you're a murderer
我觉得你是个好人乔治
Ithink you re a good person George
你
You, uh
你一直在路上奔波对吧
you live on the road, right?
是算是吧
Uh yeah Yeah I guess I do
在路上是啥感觉
So what s it fike?
丢下过去 重新开始吗
To Ieave everything behind and start fresh?
就就很简单吧
Well, it's, uh...it's easy.
也许太简单了
Too easy maybe.
每天都是新开始
A life of fresh starts.
但很适合我
But it suits me.
而且是的你可以认识很多不同的人
And, yeah, and you get to meet all sorts of people
经历不同的人生
and all sorts of lives.
不同的谎言一人生
AII sorts of lies? - Lives.
但有时候我就
But, you know, sometimes I just,
拿出地图随便挑个地方
I take a map, I pick a spot,
然后就过去
and I head there.
那接下来你要怎么办呢
So what are you going to do?
我没想好
I have no idea.
市该害怕的但我却没这种感觉
And that should scare me, but it don't.
一 但我明白一件事查莉
One thing I do know- - - Mandy: Charlie!
你跑哪去了
Where did you go?
我好像还在这打工呢哈
Oh, I guess I kind of work here.
我还是赶紧过去吧
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表