剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
Good. Good, good.
再快点 加速
Faster. Faster.
我一下囗令 就猛踩油门方向盘打死 准备好了没
When I say, slam on the gas hard and turn hard. Ready?
-没 -就现在
- I am not. - Now!
小贱♥人♥
Little bitch.
-太可怕了 -是啊
Terrible. - Yes.
-很差 -很差
Bad. Bad.
-最低分 -是啊
F minus. - Ah yeah.
-是啊 -靠
Yeah. Geez.
好吧好吧 你赢了 你赢了
Okay. Okay. Okay. You win. You win. You win.
我跟你说 假的赛车也
You know what, fake racing is, uh,
比看起来要难
it's harder than it looks.
不行不行 哥们儿 别这样
Oh, no, no, no, man. Come on.
听着孩子 这不过就是街机邂逅罢了
Listen, kid, it's just an arcade romance.
很蠢的 太混乱了
It's, it's dumb. It's, it's messy.
会弄巧成拙
It's self- defeating.
你这辈子可不想有这么一段
No, you don't want this in your life.
-值得一试 -行吧 尊重
Worth a shot. Yes. I respect it.
嘿 拖车仔
Katy: Hey, tow truckl
我知道你在里头
I know you're in here.
我看见你那破车跟外头停着了
I saw your shitkicker outside.
干嘛啊 宝贝乖女儿 你不是应该
What's up, daddy's girl? Shouldn't you be, like,
在涂脚指甲之类的吗
painting your toenails or some shit?
要不我们现在就在赛道上
Katy: What do you say we settle this shit right now
解决这问题怎么样
on the track?
你是说小赛道嘛
On the little track, you mean?
因为我们都知道你亲爱的爹不让你开大人车呢
Cause we know Daddy won't let you get in a big boy car.
不管什么赛道我都能打得你屁滚尿流
I can smoke your ass on any track.
-那就来吧 -来吧
Come on then. - Boy: Come on, guys.
让你见识见识真本事
Now you get to see the real thing.
T1
快走
Boy: Let's go!
冲呀
Go, go, go!
哇哦
Whoa!
再来一次吗
Again?
再来一次不
gain?
好好适应下吧 拖车仔
Get used to it, Tow Truck.
你下半辈子都会
Youre going to be losing to my family
继续输给我们家的人
forthe rest of your life.
嘿 吉恩 要捎你回家不
Ooh. Hey, Jean. You need a ride home?
靠 出什么事儿了
Geez, what the fuck happened?
他一脸“老子要干蠢事”的表情
He had that "about to do something stupid"look.
嗨各位 我是戴维斯
Davis: Hey, guys, Davis here.
我知道比赛结束了 但我还有
I know the race is over, but I felt like making
一个地方要去
one last pitstop.
-不是吧 -我受够了
Really? - I'm done.
我受够那家人了
I'm done taking that family's shit
你想想你自己的家人
You think about your own family.
你外公会怎么说
What would Big Ed say about this?
他会说”没错 孩子“
He'd say, "Hell yeah, boy.
干掉那帮混♥蛋♥
Take those fuckers out. "
在赛道上干掉他们
Ah, ah, ah. On the track.
你外公心里也有同样的魔鬼
Big Ed had that same devil inside him,
但他把一切都通过车发泄出来
but he put it all behind the wheel.
这就是他能一直赛车 而不是进监狱的原因
And that is what kept him on the track and out of jail.
在赛道上报复回去
Do it all but on the track.
明白吗
Yes?
你车坏了吗还是怎么的
Did you break down or somethin'?
好 给我15分钟
Alright. Give me 15.
要拖车呢
That was a tow call.
-这就去 我来吧 -不行
I'm on it. I got it- Oh no, no.
你哪儿都不能去
You ain't going anywhere.
你要冷静一下 醒醒酒
You need to cool off and sober up.
明天第一件事 你就去把
And first thing tomorrow, you're going to fix
欧文斯家的邮箱修好 给人道歉
the Owens mailbox and apologize.
我那破钥匙跑哪儿去了
Now where are my goddamn keys.
靠
Oh shit.
靠了
Shit.
稳扎稳打 不过是练习
Greg: Smooth and steady. Just practice.
不要冒险
No need to take chances.
在这儿呢 美国甜心
There she is. America s sweetheart.
不想跟我说话是吗
You're not talking to me?
行吧 对不起把你邮箱弄坏了
Okay. I'm sorry for jacking your mailbox.
我当时气坏了 尽管只是卡丁车比赛
I was pissed, even though it was just go- karts.
我才不管是不是正式赛车
I don't care if it's fucking big wheels.
只要是赛车 我就能赢翻你
When it comes to racing, I'll kick your ass
随时随地
anytime, anywhere.
除非你♥爸♥交出赛车的钥匙
You ain't kicking shit until Daddy hands over
你什么都赢不了
the keys to the money wagon.
-滚吧 -听着
Fuck off. - Davis: Look,
咱俩可以坐这儿聊一整天
we can sit here and talk shit all day long,
或者一次性解决问题
or we can settle this once and for all.
上周 我在这儿开出了20.3秒
Last week, I went around here in 20. 3 seconds.
你觉得自己能打破这个记录吗
You think you could beat it?
请
Be my guest.
来吧 练习一圈而已
Come on. Just a practice lap.
最好在我改主意之前换衣服
Better hurry and suit up before I change my mind
最好在我改主意之前换衣服
Better hurry and suit up before I change my mind.
什么情况 兰迪
Jean: What's happening, Randy?
他在赛道上 给车热身
He's out there on the track, taking her easy.
欧文斯是真想刺♥激♥他
And Owens is really trying to goad him
好 他们马上就要进入到第一条直道了
Alright. They're coming into the first straightaway.
我们刚刚目睹了戴维斯·麦克道尔的车
Reporter: We have just witnessed Davis McDowell's car
在第一个转弯处撞墙
smash into the wall at turn one.
他好像没有在动
He doesn't appear to be moving.
看上去情况不妙
This is not looking good
戴维斯
Jean: Davis!
凯特
Gregi Katel
-他没事吧 -不不不
He alright? Greg No, no, no.
基斯
Keith...
车里的是凯蒂
Katy was in the car.
亲爱的 谢天谢地
Jean: Honey! Oh thank God
-我天 -我没事 妈 我没事
Oh, my God. Okay. I'm alright, Mom. I'm alright.
天呐
lesus
如大家所知
Reporter: As many of you already know,
19岁的凯蒂·欧文斯
19 year- old Katy Owens is in a coma
昨日在桃树赛道练习时发生严重事故
at Glencoe Memorial Hospital after a horrible crash
昨日在桃树赛道练习时发生严重事故
at Glencoe Memorial Hospital after a horrible crash
至今在格伦科纪念医院昏迷不醒
during practice yesterday at Peach Tree Speedway.
他们说她安全带坏了
They're saying her seat belt failed.
他们说她安全带坏了
They're saying her seat belt failed.
你什么意思 是说她安全带失灵了
Oh. What do you mean? Like, her seatbelt didn't work?
-没起到作用 -这都什么意思
It failed. What does that even mean?
就是滑开了 所以她伤势才这么严重
It gave way That's, that's why the injury was so severe.
同时 我们祝愿凯蒂早日康复
In the meantime, we wish Katy a speedy recovery,
同时 我们祝愿凯蒂早日康复
In the meantime, we wish Katy a speedy recovery,
也会为欧文斯一家
and we're keeping, the Owens family
祈祷
in our thoughts and prayers.
天
God.
戴维斯怎么会
What the hell was Davis thinking
让她开那辆车呢
letting her drive that car?
嘿 妈
Hey, Mom.
刚两个小时
I just spent the last two hours
警♥察♥都在审问我凯蒂车祸的事
getting the third degree about Katy's crash.
现在他们在说要我停赛
And now they re talking about suspending me.
什么
Jean: What?
那姑娘很可怜是没错但是靠
The poor girl, yeah, but Jesus.
她撞车是因为她自己无能
She crashed because of her own incompetence.
现在连我都被连累了
And now I'm going to get burned.
鬼扯
Well, bullshit.
不好意思 本能反应
Oh, I...Sorry. Sorry. It's, uh, instinct.
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表