剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
我不跟了
I'm out.
就是那个明白吗是先生
Man: That's the gig. You got it? - Man 2: Yes, sir.
罗格朗先生娜塔莉怎么了
Mr. LeGrand- - Natalie, what's the matter?
他回来了吗没 不是
- Is he back? - No, no, no, no.
我没事 我就是
I'm fine. I was, uh...
不是他的事我我在收拾房♥间
He's not it. I was, uh, cleaning the room,
一个豪客房♥
the high roller room.
不 我知道但你得拦着他
Woman: No, I know, but you have to stop him.
没事的
Everything's going to be alright.
嗨克里夫他还在里面
Hi, Cliff, he's still in there with some- -
我知道了金杰
It's alright, Ginger.
金杰你能给娜塔莉
Ginger, would you please get Natalie
倒杯水或者来杯酒也行
some water or maybe something stronger.
水就行
Just water.
我是克里夫红色代码
It's Cliff. We have a code red.
克里夫怎么了
Cliff, what's up?
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
FROS$
就在总统套房♥
It was in the president's suite.
FROS$
不是我信
Sterling: No, I believe,
FROS
我相信你 只是
I believe you. It's just- -
是凯恩的套房♥
It's the Caine suite.
FROS$
你百分百确定吗
Are you 100 percent certain?
房♥间号♥码1848
Room 1848.
我知道凯恩先生是谁
I know who Mr. Caine is.
我知道这是件大事
I know this is a big deal.
FROS
娜塔莉他是谁
Natalie, it doesn't matter who he is
或者他有多少钱对赌场来说意味着什么
or what, how much money he's got,
都不重要
what he means to this casino.
这事
This is
远超过道德上的厌恶
beyond just moral revulsion.
这是非法的
This is illegal.
你做的很对
You did the right thing.
现在该怎么做就怎么做吧
Now we're going to do what we need to do. Okay?
我得 我得清扫车还在走廊
Uh, I have to- - I left my cart in the hallway.
放那别管了
Leave it. Don't worry about it.
我至少得去打个卡
I'll have to at least check out- -
不用打卡下班 交给我们处理就行 好吗
Don't clock out. We'll handle all of it, alright?
你今晚经历的够多了
You've been through enough tonight.
我们得联♥系♥联调局
We're going to have to contact the FBI
可能需要你作供吧
I think, probably have to give a statement.
我也不知道具体怎么搞
I don't know how it works.
但我们会陪着你的
But we'll be there for you.
你老公在家
Is your husband home?
XOS
嗯 在
Yeah. He is.
你回到他身边去没问题吧
You feel safe going home to him?
你回到他身边去没问题吧
You feel safe going home to him?
没问题
He's fine. Yeah.
那好了
Alright, well
那你去换衣服吧
get changed.
直接回家
Go straight home.
别让凯恩察觉到我们发现了什么
We don't want Caine getting wind that something is up
在联调局到达之前就跑路了
and running off before the FBI can get here.
那么今晚的事跟谁都别说好吗
So for tonight, just don't tell anyone about this, okay?
你做的对
Cliff: You're doing the right thing.
我们要打给你父亲吗
Should we call your father?
不 我才不会打给他
No, we're not calling my fuckin' father.
我在处理了
I'm handling this.
我能搞定
I can handle it.
那告诉我该怎么做吧
Then tell me what to do.
一头儿一晚安市
Chief. Cliff: Good night, Ben.
嘿娜塔莉
Hey, Nat.
我们不投票
We ain't voting.
见鬼说过我们不投票了
Goddamn it. I said we ain't voting!
杰瑞
Jerry.
好了完事了
Okay. It's done.
你没事吧没事
- Woman: You alright? - Yeah.
刚才说到哪了
Where were we?
行吧天
Yeah. God.
约翰你好啊
Oh. What's good, John- O?
要帮我在易趣上买♥♥点旧花♥花♥公♥子♥杂♥志♥吗
Wanna help me eBay some old Playboys?
给你分成成色都很不错
I'll cut you in They re mint
约翰仔不了
Ah, John O. Nah, man
我我过会得去开工了
I, I got to go to work in a few.
开|
Work?
超好看的
They re mint.
相当不错
Mint arino
嘿 约翰仔这些你从哪弄的
Hey. John O, where did you get those?
不许再非法闯入了哈
No more break ins, okay.
我可不想再去保释你
I don't want to have to bail your ass out again
安啦
John O: None of that, no
约翰仔是个好伙计
John O's good O.
爱护小猫猫 垃圾丢到垃圾桶里
Bitty's in the kitty, shit's in the litter
世界就会变美好
and the world is a beautiful place
好吧
Okay, man.
见鬼了
Goddamn.
靠的
Ah, geez.
嘿 你走了吗
Hey. Uh, did you leave yet?
你听说那个儿童色情团伙的事了吗
Charlie: You hear about this child porn ring thing?
什么
What?
推送的新闻看到的
Yeah, they had it on my news.
儿童色情片暗网一堆烂事
Kiddie porn, dark web, like all the worst shit.
这些有钱人会组织这种团伙
These rich fucks have these rings.
都在俄♥国♥的暗网上
It's all run out of Russia on the dark web
我的天
Oh, my God.
查莉我今早过得不咋痛快
Charlie, I'm not having a good morning.
不想听你说这些事
I don't need this right now.
你为什么要听这些新闻呢
Why do you listen to that stuff?
我为什么听这些新闻吗
Why do I listen to the news?
对啊 有什么意义呢
Yeah, what's the point?
你又做不了什么
You can't do anything about it
每天你都气的不行
Every day, you're mad about something
但你又管不了
you can't do anything about.
我们就听点音乐不好吗
We're just better off with music, don't you think?
我现在就在管
I'm doing something about it right now.
我不在乎
Look, I don't care.
有市事来抓我啊 俄♥国♥变♥态♥们
Come at me, you Russian pervos.
是时候结束这一切了 搞定
Time's up on that shit. Done.
处理完了
So. Handled.
你怎么样还好吗
How you doing? You alright?
我挺好的
Yes, I'm good.
-扯淡什么
Oh, bullshit. - What?
什么我听的都是扯淡的话我就说你扯淡了
What? I hear bullshit, I say bullshit.
一 我就这样口袋掏空
- It's a thing I have, you know. - Security: Empty your pockets.
你一点都不好到底出什么事了
So you're not good. So what's up?
没事啊
Nothing. Uh- huh.
我们能不能不谈这个
Can we just, maybe, just, can we not?
我没事一扯淡但无所谓了
I'm fine. Well, bullshit, but alright.
一 回来再重新过一遍 一就是这东西碍事
Come back through. - Man, it's these things setting it off.
你戴着一磅重的铬合金在脸上呢
You're wearing a pound of chrome on your face?
这个王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
一查莉王八蛋
Charlie. Son of a bitch.
行了得了我回来
Okay, you got me. You got me.
我要打烂他的脸
I'm gonna break his face.
我还是不明白 你看他手♥机♥了
I still don't get it. You looked at his phone?
没有我还没看呢他就是个白♥痴♥
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表