剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
Morty: What? - Well,
我差点死了 然后被扔到另一具尸仲旁边
what are the chances of me almost dying
你说这可能性有多大
and then getting dumped right next to another body?
-你说统计学上吗 -不 等等
Statistically? - No, wait.
我不是被丢在那儿的
I wasn't dumped.
我醒过来的时候所在的那个树里 那个地方很难找
That weird tree thing that I woke up in, it's hard to find.
你肯定得知道那里能塞下人
You'd have to know it was there.
也就是说
So that means
在路上撞了我 把我塞进那里的人
whoever hit me in the road and stuck me there,
也是把克洛伊·琼斯埋在那里的人
they also maybe buried Chloe Jones.
对 我10分钟之前就想通了
Yeah, I figured that out 10 minutes ago.
但是肇事逃逸的问题就是 人已经逃了
But the thing with a hit- and- run is they probably ran.
逃哪儿去 这儿路封了
Ran where? The roads are closed.
没地方跑啊 电♥话♥给我
There is nowhere to run. Give me the phone.
你得先保证 我们平分奖金
Only if you promise we split the reward.
行行行你赢了电♥话♥给我
Yeah, y- y- you win. Give me the phone.
听着 我要用你的名义上报
Look, I'm calling this in under your name,
假设那是你的名字
you know, assuming that you have one.
我靠 这电♥话♥不通
Holy shit. This line is dead.
那俩人应该没报♥警♥
I don't think these guys called the cops.
-他们为什么要这么做我不知道
Why would they do that? Oh, I don't know,
但我现在实在没什么心情猜
but I'm not really in a speculating mood right now.
-我们得走了 -不拿到那笔奖金
- We need to go. I am not going anywhere
我是不会走的
without getting that reward.
莫蒂 我们现在就得走
Morty, we need to go now!
行吧
Fine.
但你伤得很重 我背不动你
But you're really messed up, and I can't carry you.
你需要纱布和止痛药
You need like, gauze and meds.
或许你车里有急救箱
Maybe there's some first aid shit in your trunk.
等下 你为什么要翻我车
Wait, why were you going through my trunk?
-我马上回来 -鬼扯 莫蒂
I'|| be right back. - Bullshit, Morty.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 伯恩斯坦
God damn you, Bernstein.
怎么能这么倒霉啊我♥操♥
What are the fucking odds, man?
我都不该在这儿
I'm not even supposed to be here.
是你联♥系♥的我
Yeah, well, you called me.
现在她们要为了那么点钱
Trey: Now they're going to call the cops
去报♥警♥了
for some pissant reward?
对大部分人来说 特雷
You know, for most people, Trey,
7万5不是小钱
75 grand is real money.
行了 工人阶级的英雄
Okay, working- class hero,
我知道 对她们来说是大钱
I get it, it's real money for them.
那你为什么不拿钱出来呢
Then why don't you open your wallet, huh?
翻倍给钱 让她们闭嘴
Double the reward if they keep their mouth shut.
收买♥♥她们 你不一直这么干的吗
Pay em off. That's what you do, right?
老天 别说得好像你没收钱一样
My God, it's not like you didn't take the money!
你是收了我的钱没错吧
Because you did, didn't you?
现在你开始假装好人了
Now you're trying to play all wounded
过了10年开始指责我了
and throw that back in my face ten years later.
听着 我们只需要熬过今晚就可以了 好吗
Look, we just need to get through the night, okay.
她们会走的 你也听到了 她们不想惹上 警♥察♥
They'll leave. You heard them. They don't want fucking cops
那两个小妞本身就可疑得要死
Those chicks are shady as hell.
你也懂的吧 或许这对我们有利
Yeah, well, you know what? Maybe that works in our favor.
我是想说 你不知道她们会做出什么事
I'm saying they're unpredictable.
或许我们可以处理掉她们
Maybe we just take care of them.
别逼我问你♥他♥妈♥什么意思
Don't make me ask what the fuck that means.
你可以收买♥♥她们的
They can be handled.
如果你担心她们会走漏消息
If you're worried they're going to bolt
我可以给她们下点安♥眠♥药♥ 好吧
I've got some blues I can slip'em, alright?
让她们好好睡上一觉
Give em a good night's sleep
再给她们钱
and then pay'em.
然后再也不见
And they're gone.
行
Okay.
但你最好是对的
But you better be right.
我现在最不需要的就是
Last thing I need is another chick
再来个疯婆子针对我
going crazy on me right now.
搞什么 我靠
What the fuck? What?
还可以收买♥♥呢是吧
They can be handled?
你直觉真♥他♥妈♥准啊
Great instincts, bro.
靠
Oh shit.
克洛伊
Chloe.
中大奖了
Ka- ching.
这是你掉的吗
You lose this?
我只是想来看看你怎么样了 但
I was just coming to check on you but...
看来你完全可以照顾好自己
looks like you're taking pretty good care of yourself.
我一直如此
I always do.
不如你先放下枪吧
Why don't you, uh, lower that gun
避免有人受伤
before someone gets hurt?
受伤
Hurt?
这机会已经过去了 特雷
Seems like that bird has flown, Trey.
那里头可伤了不少人
That's a lot of hurt in there.
听着 我不知道你觉得到底是怎么回事
Look, I don't know what you think's going on.
我觉得我发现了一个神经病混♥蛋♥
I think I just caught the psychopathic asshole
在路上撞了我朋友还试图把她埋在树里
who hit my friend in the road and buried them in a tree.
-冷静一点 -还蠢到
Calm down. - And was dumb enough to do it
穿着雪地里最蠢的鞋动手
in the stupidest shoes to wear in the snow.
真的是有史以来最蠢
Ever.
对 你蠢到把你的鞋印留在案发现场了
Yeah, you left your dipshit footprints at a crime scene.
超恐怖的案发现场
And it was a gnarly crime scene.
里面那个是克洛伊·琼斯
That's Chloe Jones in there.
再加上你脚踝上的监视器
So between this and the LoJack on your ankle,
我觉得你应该负担不起这事儿被揭出来的后果 特雷
I'm starting to think you've got quite a lot to lose here, Trey.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
这是你整晚说的第一句聪明话
That was the first smart thing you've said all night.
过来 你个小混♥蛋♥
Come on, you little bastard.
开什么玩笑
Augh. You gotta be fucking kidding me.
好了
Okay.
老天
Jesus.
你朋友呢
Where's your friend?
她去车上拿东西了
Uh, she's getting something from the car.
那她忘拿你的钥匙了
Well, she forgot your keys.
是啊
Yeah.
所以你认识克洛伊·琼斯吗
So you knew Chloe Jones?
原来就是你
So you're the guy.
什么就是我
Trey: The guy?
在一辆车上花了30万
The guy who drops 300K on a car
就为了向全世界证明自己多厉害
just to show the world what a big dick he has.
是我没错
Guilty.
我给你解释一下 要给你的这是什么
Just so you understand what you're getting here,
这是一辆兰博基尼乌鲁斯
this is a Lamborghini Urus.
是尤鲁斯 双涡轮V8引擎 石墨胶囊车型
Urus. Twin- turbo V- 8, graphite capsule,
美国只有几百辆
only a few hundred in the US.
我不只会偷钱包
I don't just steal wallets.
我为自己的工作骄傲
I take pride in my work.
虽然我还没偷过这么好的车
Not that I've ever boosted a ride as sweet as this one.
比外面那辆破车强吧
Little better than the junker out front, huh?
那确实
Got that right.
靠
Damn.
真是你撞了她
You really hit her.
你有什么意见吗
That going to be a problem?
小外伤而已
Just cosmetic damage.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
但你自己也清楚
But you already knew that.
-那成交吗 -成交
Do we have a deal? - Yeah, we have a deal.
但如果你打算我一上路
But if you're thinking about calling the cops
就报♥警♥
as soon as I hit the road,
别忘了我知道你
don't forget that I know all about
那个小秘密洞穴
your little hidey- hole.
手♥机♥里还满是照片
And I got a phone full of photos.
是啊
Yeah.
特雷和克洛伊关系很亲密
Trey was the one who was tight with Chloe.
他们之间分分合合的
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表