剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
我只是
I just
严格来说这都算不上是撒谎
That wasn't even a lie technically,
别往心里去 抱歉
so just never mind. Sorry.
不 你想说什么 说吧
No, what? Tell me.
只是你嘴上说她撞车
It's just when you said that she crashed
囚为自己无能 但你心里并不这么想
because of her own incompetence, you didn't believe that,
所以我就
so I just
这是我本能 我嗅得出来 抱歉抱歉
It's instinctual. Cancer dog. Sorry. Sorry.
你说的太对了
You're 100 percent right.
我是真不信
I don't believe it.
这一切都太不对劲了
Something about all of this doesn't sit right.
怎么不对劲儿
Sit right how?
所有训练你都录下来了 对吗
Davis: You record all the practices, right?
-你知道的 -昨天的也是吧
You know it. - Yesterday's too?
看她开的路线
Davis: Look at the line she takes.
这是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
那又怎样 她犯了个错误
What? So, so she made a mistake.
一个好车手不会犯这种错误
She's too good of a driver to make that mistake.
-那个弯道 -油门踩太紧了
That turn. Way too deep.
用力过猛 直接撞到了墙上 就像是
Way too hard, straight into the wall. It's almost like...
-绝对是 -你觉得吗
Randy: It's totally like. - You think?
-是的 -你俩心有灵犀的脑电波
- I do- Charlie: You want to cut me in
能给我讲讲吗
on this grease- monkey mind meld.
就像是
Seems like there is...
车子出了问题
Both: Something wrong with the car.
他们不检查的吗
Don't they inspect it or something?
训练前一晚 我们
Night before practice, went over it
进行过一次细致检查
with a fine- toothed comb.
论检查赛车 我兄弟是专业的
My man can tooth a race car.
好吧 也许是有部件坏了
Okay, so maybe something broke.
车被拖回我车♥库♥了
Well, they towed it back to my garage.
不妨去看一眼
Maybe it's worth a look, right?
我们在找什么呢
What are we looking for?
一切可疑迹象
Anything that looks funny.
-什么鬼 -这是什么
What the hell? - Randy: What's that?
这很可疑吗
Does that look funny?
你的引擎里会有鱼钩吗
Do you have a fishhook in your engine?
没 但那里确实住过一家老鼠 所以
No, but I did have a family of mice living there once, so...
老鼠也不行
Well, they weren't supposed to be there either.
应该是被人放进去的
Somebody put that there.
好吧 鱼钩怎么可能
Okay. How could a, a fishhook
导致车祸
make a car crash?
车在全速行驶状态下
Well, if the car was going full speed,
也就是她的情况
which it appeared to be,
化油器会张开
carburetor would be wide open.
操
Oh shit.
如果鱼钩连在橡胶纽带上
If the hook was attached to a gear tie,
就会挂住
it would catch.
纽带已经融化了 但 天啊
Randy: Well, the tie could have melted off, but damn.
就算脚从油门上移开
Even if you took your foot off the gas,
也没有办法减速
there ain't no way to decelerate.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我不明白
I don't get it.
所以凯蒂在第一弯道转得那么硬
That's why Katy went into turn one so hard.
她慢不下来
She couldn't slow down.
这车本来是我开的
That was supposed to be for me.
有人破坏了我的车
Somebody sabotaged my car.
嗯 什么
Huh? What?
不 不 不 不会吧
No. No, no, no. Come on. Come on.
太疯狂了 谁会那么做
Man, that, that's insane, okay. Who would do that?
不 不 不
Uh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
他知道他赢不了我 所以破坏了我的车
He knew he couldn't beat me, so he sabotaged my car.
-不是的 -我绝对肯定
Oh no. - I have no doubt.
我有撒谎吗
Am I lying?
不 你没撒谎
No, you're not lying.
但是 你知道的 先深呼吸
But, you know, just take a breath.
你前一晚检查了你的车
You checked your car the night before,
到赛场之后车就没离开你视线
and you were with it the whole time at the track.
-所以 -没错
so truth
有人捣鬼我们会看到的
We would have seen someone messing with it.
是
Charlie: Yeah.
昨晚训练前有人打来拖车电♥话♥
A tow call came in last night before practice,
但最后发现是恶作剧
but it ended up being a prank.
我敢说是欧文斯打的电♥话♥
I bet it was Owens who made the call
让我离开那里 好破坏我的车
to get me out of the house so he can sabotage my car.
那个阴险小人
That conniving little bitch.
他想杀了我
He fucking tried to kill mel
我要让基斯·欧文斯坐轮椅
I'm going to put Keith Owens in a fucking wheelchair.
-兰道尔 -说干就干 宝贝
Randall. - Let's roll, baby.
好了 你俩站住
Okay. Nobody's rolling.
谁也不许让谁坐轮椅
Nobody's putting anybody in a wheelchair.
-你拦得住我吗 -听我说
Try and stop me. - Charlie: Listen to me.
你现在不能去追究基斯
You can't go after Keith right now.
他女儿都昏迷了
The man's daughter is in a coma.
好嘛 记得昨晚的烛光守夜祈祷不
Alright? Remember last night's candlelight prayer vigil.
明晚就是给基斯守夜了
And there's going to be another one tomorrow for Keith.
把蜡烛准备好吧
Get the candles ready.
别这样两位 别犯傻
Charlie: No, guys, stop being stupid.
好吗 理智点
Alright? Really?
我去和他谈谈
I'll go talk to him.
你可以去嗅嗅他
You can cancer dog him.
真后悔用了这个比喻
Well, I'm regretting settling on that metaphor,
不过 对 我可以去嗅嗅他
di JRLES but, yes, I can cancer dog him.
如果他说谎 我就能嗅到
Uh, if he's lying, I'll know it.
然后你们俩就能像《生死狂澜》里一样对他了 好吗
Then you two can go full"Deliverance" on him. Okay?
没反应是吧 那部电影可棒了
Nothing, huh? Great movie.
你好
Charlie: Hi.
有事吗
Yes.
呃 我
Oh, uh, I'm, uh,
我是查莉·凯尔
I'm Charlie Cale.
我在卡丁车场工作
I work at the, uh, the go- kart track.
好
Okay.
吉恩让我把这些带过来
Uh, Jean wanted me to bring these by.
她说 想让你知道
She said, uh, she just wants you to know
她记挂着你和你家人
that she's thinking about you and your family.
好
Okay.
代我向她道谢
Tell her I said thanks.
好的
Charlie: Yeah.
你放前面吧
You can leave em out front.
虽然我来的时间不长
You know, I haven't been here long,
但我知道凯蒂是个很棒的车手
but I, I know that Katys a great driver.
虽然只是开卡丁车 但我亲眼见过
I know it's justlgo- karts, but I saw her myself and, uh,
她很特别
she is special.
她有天赋
She has the gift.
跟她的爷爷一样
Like her grandfather.
也就是我父亲
My father.
我没有的天赋
I never had it.
你喜欢钓鱼吗
Oh, uh, are you a big fishing guy?
我说过了 你可以把花放门口
Like I said, you can leave those out front.
我这么问是因为
I only ask because, uh,
戴维斯拿回他的车时
so when Davis got his car back,
他说引擎里有个
he said that there was a,
像鱼钩一样的东西
like a fishhook in the engine, uh.
这挺蹊跷的吧 我
That's a funny thing, right? I, L
不管怎样 他是个急性子
Anyway, hot- headed kid that he is.
他说他觉得
So he was saying he thinks that
是有人故意放进去的
maybe somebody put it there,
要破坏引擎
like tampered with the engine.
这也太扯了 你说对吗
I mean, that's crazy, right?
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who the hell you are
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表