剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
那你就不会做你那部电影了
you wouldn't be making your whole movie,
奥菲斯综合征
the, uh, "The Orpheus Syndrome. "
那部电影的意义就在于这里
I mean, that's what it's all about.
让死者重回世间 像是忏悔的仪式一样
Bringing the past back to life like a ritual of penitence.
忏悔的仪式
Arthur: Ritual of penitence?
谁选的你当教皇
Who appointed you Pope?
我是最近才当上的 谢谢你
I was recently anointed. Thank you.
我 拜托 别鬼扯了
I, uh...come on, man. Cut the shit.
你做的奥菲斯
I mean, you got Orpheus
在快门下进入了冥界
who's going through film gates
这冥界长得还像水缸似的
into the underworld, which looks like a water tank
他还在把一个女孩从冥界救回来
to bring a girl back from the dead.
这入的脸就是电影摄像机
The guy's got a movie camera for a face,
另一个家伙 独眼怪物
The other guy, that Cyclops monster
他的眼睛是红灯
he's got a red light bulb for an eye.
我不是要评价什么
I mean, I'm not judging.
只是 这就说得通了
Just, you know, it all makes sense.
你得回顾过去 才能放下过去对吧
You got to revisit the past to get past it, huh?
你觉得那是真的吗
You think that's true?
俺嘛呢叭咪件
Hey, dominae vomingus dingus.
我去做点微波速食
I'm gonna make some Hot Pockets.
-你要吗 -好
You want some? Yeah.
好了 亚瑟
Alright, Arthur.
-这挺酷的 -是吗
It's cool. Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
灯与动存储
LAM Archives.
他们还让你管地下室啊
They still got you in the basement, huh?
亚瑟
Arthur.
我都好久
Haven't heard your voice
没听到你声音了
in such a long time.
你还好吗 朋友
How are you, my friend?
我没事
Arthur: Uh, I'm fine.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to do a favor.
帮我调一些录像
I need you to pull some footage for me.
盘号♥是1663234
Reel numbers 1- 6- 6- 3- 2- 3- 4
到1663246
through 1- 6- 6- 3- 2- 4- 6.
都是1989年4月12日的
That was everything on April the 12th, 1989.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-那是 -我知道
That's, um... Arthur I know.
我知道那上面有什么
I know what's on there.
我其实是不能把东西拿出去的
I'm not supposed to check anything out.
但没事 兄弟
But that's okay, buddy.
麦克斯在为40周年纪念电子化一切
Max was digitizing everything for the 40th anniversary.
那堆东西他已经过完了
He got through that pile of stuff already.
反正也不会有人要了
Nobody's going to miss it.
谢谢你 老朋友
Thank you, old friend.
我明天给你送过去
Raoul: I'll bring em over tomorrow.
嗨 我是拉乌
Hey, I'm Raoul.
我是来给亚瑟送胶卷的
Um, I'm here to deliver some film to Arthur.
他在吗
Is he around?
太棒了 他在里面
That's terrific. He's inside.
我是 我是查莉
I'm, uh, I'm Charlie,
他的助手 以及首席送货员
his, uh, assistant and head deliverer.
你是首席送货员
You the head of delivery.
不是 我帮他送头
No, I, uh, I deliver heads.
-好吧 -行
Alright. Alnight. Cool.
他就在里面
Yeah, he's right in there.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我挺喜欢你的车
I like your car.
我喜欢本♥田♥
I like the Honda.
这是我妈的车 没事
It's my mother's car. It's okay.
老天 这些有钱人就不能
Ah geez Nice patch of concrete
搞点混凝土路
too much to askfor Iguess
够了 够了
That was it. That was it.
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
Young Arthur: Jesus fucking Christl
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
-我做不到 -你可以的
Lily: I can't do it. - Young Arthur You can do this.
-我们需要你做到 -宝贝
We need you to do this, honey.
我们给你钱就是为了这个
This is what you're being paid for.
这不安全
Lily: This isn't safe.
拉乌
RFFI DF 1663249 Laura: Raoul. 04/12/89
你还好吗 我是劳拉
How you doing? It's Laura.
我需要你帮我调出一些胶片
I need you to pull some film for me
送来我家
and bring it to the house.
是80年代《龙舌鱼》
It's from the"Dragonfish"
拍摄幕后的胶片
behind- the- scenes shoot in the 80s.
盘号♥是1663246
It's reel number 1- 6- 6- 3- 2- 4- 6.
抱歉 我这里没有
Raoul: I'm sorry. I don't have it.
什么 你这什么意思
Wha- - Uh, what? What do you mean?
那跟其他的《龙舌鱼》录像在一起
It's with the rest of the"Dragonfish"footage.
都不在我这里 我把它们提走了
I don't have any of it. I checked it out.
你♥他♥妈♥的 什么叫提走了
What the fuck, checked it out.
我们什么时候变成外借图书馆了
What are we, a lending library?
你提走给谁了
To whom did you check it out?
抱歉 劳拉
Raoul: Sorry, Laura.
在亚瑟手里
Arthur has it.
我 我这就打给他
I'm gonna, I'm gonna call him right now,
我现在就过去那里
and I'm going to go over there,
我去
- and I'm going to...
去帮你拿
Raoul: ...to go get it for you.
你别操心了 拉乌
Don't worry about it, Raoul.
就当我没打来过
Forget I ever called.
拜托 别生我气
Raoul: Please, don't be mad at me.
我这辈子都觉得
I've spent my whole life thinking
那姑娘是我害死的
that I killed that girl.
对不起
I'm sorry.
要是我早知道
If I had thought
我是绝对不会那么做的 绝对不会
I never would have. I'd never.
我还以为她是
I thought she was being
我也不知道怎么说 是在耍大牌
I don't even know, an actress,
在犯蠢
a silly actress.
我们把一切都投进了那部电影
And we had put everything into that production.
我们的房♥子 所有人的房♥子
Our houses. All of us.
我们当时花钱如流水 我还保护了你
And we were bleeding money. I shielded you, too.
你都不知道我们当时每天
You didn't even know how in the hole we were,
亏得有多厉害
every day we went over.
亚瑟 那是个意外
Arthur, it was an accident.
拉乌说麦克斯把那些胶片
Raoul said that Max had digitized
都电子化了
these reels.
麦克斯看到这一段了吗
Did Max see this?
他告诉你他看到了吗
Did he tell you he saw it?
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry
你承担了这罪责这么多年
that you held this for all these years.
但我也一样
But I did, too.
我确实是这么做了
I did it and I held it
但也是为了让你们这些天才能专心制♥作♥怪物
so you boy geniuses could make your monsters
不用考虑花费
and not have to wonder what it all cost.
我一直都是在给你们俩干脏活
I was doing the dirty work, always, for both of you.
你可以假装没有意识到
And you can pretend that you didn't see it,
但你♥他♥妈♥没有资格为此批评我
but don't you fucking judge me for it.
我是在向前看 一直如此
I move forward. Always forward.
我是不会把我的成就拱手送人的
And I am not going to lose what I built.
你说的对 死者不能原谅我
And you're right that the dead can't forgive me...
但他们也伤害不了我
but they also can't hurt me.
劳拉 我问你件事
Laura, let me ask you this.
麦克斯的死和你有关吗
Did you have anything to do with Max's death?
他在我面前跳下去的
He jumped right in front of me,
就像他想惩罚我一样
like he wanted to punish me.
我对天发誓
My hand to God.
不会有人看到这段录像
No one will see this footage.
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表