剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
Marge.
其实她可以算是我的救命恩人
She probably saved my life, actually and...
结果现在她因为杀了那个小鬼去蹲大牢了
Well, now she's locked up for killing that kid.
一小兄弟你要来瓶啤酒吗
Whoa, dude. - Do you want a beer?
我要来瓶啤酒
I'm going to have a beer.
行啊谢了
Charlie: Okay. Thanks.
你说昨晚
So, you said Damian
达米安不在楼顶 是吧
wasn't on the roof last night, right?
我都说了
I already told you.
我觉得你没说
I don't think you did.
我一晚上都一个人在屋顶上
I was alone on the roof all night.
瞧瞧都这个点了
Look at the time.
一 你不是着急吗一对
Weren't you in a hurry Oh. Yeah.
我突然多了点时间
I guess I am on a bit of, uh, borrowed time.
我车里放的包昨晚不见了
Say, so my bag went missing from my car last night
这是你提过的那个监控吗
Is that the security camera that you mentioned?
对没错
Yeah. Yeah.
等等
Uh! Wait.
对好
Yeah. Okay.
它变了你看
It changes. Here, look.
前一帧后一帧
Frame forwards, Frame backwards.
你发现了吗
Do you see there?
监控的角度怎么变了
Why would the camera angle change?
还有油布
And, and, and the tarp.
油布怎么动了
Why would the tarp move?
是啊监控时间也变了
Abe: Yeah. Big number's changed, too.
REC
你说得对
Charlie: Yeah, you're right.
没错直接从10点30
Yeah. It goes from 10: 30
到了11点30
to 11: 30.
这监控漏了一段
We're missing a chunk of the footage.
这事儿常有的
Well, that happens all the time.
对杰德跟我解释过了
Yeah, Jed explained it to me.
应该是风扰乱了回路信♥号♥♥
It seems that the wind gets caught up in the circuit.
我想来看看你
I wanted to come check on you.
有没有好一点
See if you're feeling better.
我完全进入哀悼模式了
I'm in complete mourning.
活过了战争 却这样死去
Just the total absurdity of dying like this
太荒谬了
after surviving, like, the war.
我记得他应该是文职吧
I think he mostly did paperwork.
他的班还有几小时就要开始了
His shift starts in a few hours.
我还是不敢相信他居然不在了
I can't believe he's not going to be there.
等下 你应该知道这些人
Wait, you know that those guys aren't actually,
不是什么真英雄吧
like, heroes, right?
你有没有听说过阿布格莱布监狱的事啊
Like, have you ever heard of, like, Abu Ghraib?
你能不能尊重一下死者
Can you have, like, any respect for the dead?
我刚刚在想
You know, I was just thinking of
离开这里
gettin' out of here soon.
我想去夏威夷
I was thinking of going to Hawaii.
你也想一起来吗
You want to come with.
你为什么要这么说
Why would you say that?
我是不会跟你去夏威夷的
I'm not going to Hawaii with you.
开什么玩笑 你太诡异了
Are you serious? That's so weird.
你在这上面干什么
Jed: What are you doing up here?
你在这 面干仟么
Jed What are you doing up here?
景色好啊
It's a beautiful view.
这
AlI the...
景色多好
AlI of it
是啊
Jed: Yeah.
你要坐下吗
Do you want to sit?
不用了
I'm good.
这些是卖♥♥三明治小伙的吗
Those belong to Sandwich?
仟么 不是你为什么这么问
What? No. Why, why would you say that?
我不知道杰德我
Uh I don't know, Jed, I, uh
我在他的围裙曰袋里发现了这样一个酒瓶盖
I found one of these bottle caps in his apron pocketj
我想着你可能是骗了我
andIthought maybe you might have lied to me
可能他昨晚是跟你一起一直在这里
and he was up here with you last night, after all
首先这他妈关你仟么事
Well, one, what do you fuckin'care?
其次人喝洒是很正常的
And two, people drink beer.
首先我的一个朋友
Charlie: Well, for one, a friend of mine
现在因为杀害达米安在坐牢
is in jail right now for Damian's murder
但我发现这里有很多事情
But then there's a lot of weird bullshit
不太对劲
going on around here,
所以我他妈就很在意
all of which is leading me to fucking care
昨晚这屋顶上到底出了什么事
what happened on this roof last night.
其次莎拉告诉我说达米安跟她说
And for two, Sara told me that Damian told her
他会来这里找你
that he was coming up to see you.
鬼扯
Bullshit.
你确定不想坐吗
Sure you don't want to sit?
对他昨晚是在这里 我太尴尬了
Yeah. He was up here last night. I was embarrassed.
不想提
I didn't want to mention it.
尴尬
Charlie: Embarrassed.
对因为他
Yeah, cause
叫我不要骚扰莎拉
he asked me to leave Sara alone
搞得好像我对她图谋不轨
Like, I'm creeping on her
他是什么英雄救关的骑土一样
and he's some white knight hero.
真♥他♥妈♥够丢人的
It was fucking humiliating.
是吗然后你就
Yeah, and that, uh,
被他激怒了吗
must have made you angry, huh?
你对莎拉有好感吗
You got a thing for Sara?
好感
A thing?
对那个住在自己的城♥堡♥里想要什么就有什么的
For little daddy's girl, gets everything she wants.
公主小姐吗
Princess in her castle.
我恨不得离她远一点呢
I couldn't shake the dust off fast enough.
等我远走高飞她依旧在这里卖♥♥奶油夹心蛋糕
She's gonna be sitting over there, still selling Twinkies
和卡车司机厮混
and blowing truckers when I'm long gone,
因为我真的掌控孓自己的太生
cause I actually took control of my life
远离这个鬼地方我做到了
and fuck you to this place, I made it happen.
做到了
Made it
我是说
I mean I
你屁都没做不是吗
You didn't make shit. Right?
你中彩票了这叫走狗屎运
You won the lottery. That's dumb luck.
你看看达米安
Hey, look at Damian.
他天天买♥♥彩票一次都没中对吧
He played every day, and he never won. Right?
没错
Yup
狗屁
Bullshit.
可以给我一张刮刮乐吗
Hey, can, can I get one of the, uh, the scratchers?
20 16 要和三明治买♥♥的一样的
Uh, whichever one Sandwich played.
20 16 谢了姑娘
Thanks, buddy.
要不 我再买♥♥几张吧
You know what, uh, let me get a few more.
傻瓜才想这样致富
That's a fool's path to riches.
阿门兄弟
Amen, brother. Amen.
有什么事
What do you want?
我觉得自己对态度太差了
I think I've kind of been a dick.
没有的事
Uh, no.
就是的 我最近睡不好觉
Yeah. I just think, like, I haven't gotten any sleep.
很难调节自己的情绪
I'm having a hard time emotionally regulating.
可能是因为达米安无缘无故的死亡
Probably a combination of Damian's senseless death
加上我的新避孕药
and I started this new birth control,
让我荷尔蒙失调
and that's making me really hormonal.
我不应该拿你出气的
I shouldn't have taken it out on you.
没关系的
Nah, it's cool.
我也猜到你荷尔失调了
I actually figured you were hormonal.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
好那太好了
Cool. Yeah. Great.
题外话我能看看你的刮刮乐吗
Hey, unrelated, can I see your scratch- off?
我从没见过有人中奖五美元以上
I've never seen anyone win, like, more than $5.
亲眼看看中奖票应该会很棒
It'd be cool to see an actual winning ticket.
好吧
Oh yeah.
谢了
Okay, thanks.
等等搞什么啊
Hey, wait, what the fuck?
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表