剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
棉花糖
Cotton candy.
你要来一支吗
Uh, you want one?
不用了这真的对身体很不好
No, thanks. Those things are like really bad for you.
然后我想为世界变好贡献一点力量
And later, I want to do some good in the world
些 19 比如公共服务
um, public service,
我也愿意试试当油管主
and I'm also open to becoming a YouTuber.
你们熟吗
Were you guys close?
是啊
Yeah.
他们说他撬了别人的卡车
They're saying he broke into a truck.
为什么他不会这么做的
Why? He wouldn't do that.
是啊看上去不是那种人
Yeah, he does not seem like the type.
要是我们
If only we had, uh,
能证明他没干就好了
some way to prove it.
就这点吗
Charlfe Ehh. That's it?
靠 我还希望能拍到街上呢
Shit, I was hoping it would show more of the street.
所以达米安你昨晚见到他了吗
So, Damian, did you see him last night?
每晚都见
Sara: Every night.
他都是大概1点过来给我带个三明治
He'd come in around 10, bring me a sandwich,
然后买♥♥张彩票
and then he'd buy a lottery ticket.
是啊
Yeah.
他每次都傻傻地
Had this dumb little routine
从我的收藏里挑一个州纪念币
where he'd pick a state quarter from my collection
来刮彩票
and use it to scratch it off.
昨天晚上他又用的夏威夷的
Last night, he did Hawaii again.
噫我懂我讨厌沙子
Oof. Ugh. Yeah, I hate sand.
游泳不适合我
Swimming, it's not for me.
我听说他每天都买♥♥但从来没中过
I, I heard that he played every day and never won.
对
That's true.
好奇怪
That's weird.
一 怎么了就是
What? - Okay, so, uh
我有种天赋
I have this thing.
我看得出来人有没有在说谎
I can tell if someone's lying.
就很复杂
I mean, it's a, it's a whole thing.
解释起来很麻烦
It would take too long to explain.
没事我不在乎
It's fine. I don't care.
很好 那你认识在阿比那里打工的那个小鬼吗
Great. So, you know, the kid who works over Abe's place?
一 杰德一对杰德
Jed. Yes, Jed.
杰德告诉我达米安从来没赢过钱
So Jed told me that Damian never won,
但他在骗人这我看得出来
but he was lying, I could tell.
但是呢刚才你说的时候
However, just now, when you said it,
你说的是真话
you were telling the truth.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我也不明白这
Yeah, me neither. I mean, itjs, uh...
我这大脑有点转不过来
it's kind of breaking my brain a little bit.
杰德今早中了彩票
Jed won the lottery this morning.
他什么
He what?
刮刮票上中了两万五
Twenty- five grand on a scratcher.
世界真是不公平
The universe makes no sense.
这信息量可真是太大了
That is a hat on a hat.
我实在是处理不过来
Uh, I can't even process that right now.
所以你和达米安
So you and Damian,
你们俩昨晚一切照常是吗
you, you did your whole routine last night?
是啊一切都很正常
Yeah. Everything felt normal.
不过杰德来过问我们想不想
Well, Jed came in and asked if we wanted to watch
去他那边屋顶上看流星雨
the meteor shower from his roof.
他经常这样
He does stuff like that a lot.
但你没去吗
And, uh, you didn't go?
我俩都没去
No, neither of us did.
我们一起玩了会儿他就回去赛百味上班了
We hung out, and then he went back to his shift at Subway.
我的脑子处理不过来 那是猫玩具吗
I can't even process. That's a cat toy.
那不是
No, it's not.
那就是
Yeah, it is.
我靠
Holy shit.
你说的对根市不是监控
Yes, you're right. Not a camera at all.
那就足个猫玩具
That's just a cat toy.
为什么在那里放个猫玩具啊
Why is it a cat toy?
为什么要问为什么呢
Why is anything anything?
一兄弟用来威慑的 NEw
Dude. - To deter. It's a deterrent.
用猫玩具威慑是吧 NEw
Deterrent? Cat toy.
好吧我换个话题 New
Okay, I'm going to move off this topic.
那工卡呢 New
So what about, uh, time cards?
你们上下班打卡吗 NEW
Do you guys punch in and out or something?
你说像以前的老工厂一样的吗
Like at an old- timey factory?
或者二维码之类的
QR code, something,
你们年轻人现在用什么
whatever the kids use these days
来打卡上下班 我不知道
for time cards, I don't know, man.
基市上我随叫随到
I pretty much just show up whenever.
你还真是个信息黑洞
You're a real black hole of information.
喂
Yo!
只有员工才能进来的
Employees only.
拜托那是赛百味的至圣所好吗
Come on. That's like Subway sanctum sanctorum.
你觉得这是血迹吗
Do you think this could be blood?
那是低脂蛋黄酱
That's light mayonnaise.
你怎么知道是低脂的
How do you know it's light?
别问我为什么
I just know.
你真♥他♥妈♥走运
Lucky bastard.
愿不愿意帮我这位老太太提前退休
How would you like to help an old lady retire early?
你休息了吗
Taking a break?
我不上班了
I don't work anymore
真聪明
Ah, smart.
哇哦伤得不轻啊
Oof. Nasty cut.
你怎么弄的
How'd you get that?
锋利的金属
Uh, sharp piece of metal.
干这活儿我经常受伤
I always get injured on this job.
干这活儿我经常受伤
I always get injured on this job.
那你今天肯定是走运了小鬼
Well, it must be your lucky day, kid,
因为强力胶医生来了
cause Doctor Superglue has arrived.
一 感觉好多了吧是啊
- It feels better, right? - Mm- hmm.
Hey, uh, you catch that, uh, 你昨晚
看到那场疯狂的
crazy rat- a- taz last night,
狮子座流星雨了吗
the, uh, the Leonids?
看到了我喝了几瓶啤酒
Yeah, I had a few beers and watched it from the roof. 在房♥顶上看的
一 是吗 一个人啊我一直都是一个人
Oh yeah? Alone? - I'm always alone.
我是匹孤狼
I'm an alone wolf.
那其他小鬼呢
What about the, uh, the other kids?
那个卖♥♥三明治的小伙子还有那个哥特风女孩他们不想来吗
Uh, Sandwich guy and goth girl. They didn't want to come?
他们怎么会想和我一起玩
Why would those guys want to hang out with me?
为什么不呢
Well, why wouldn't they?
你刚中了彩票啊
You just won the lotto. l
你可是发大财了
You're going places.
想好要怎么花钱了吗
You figure out how you're gonna spend the money yet?
没还没我不知道
Uh, no. No, I don't. I don't know.
以前从来没人问过我想干什么
No one's ever asked me what I want to do before.
那我来问了
Yeah, well, ta- da, Im asking.
那太晚了
Well, it's too late.
我已经错过了太多
I've already missed out on too much,
所以我肯定到不了我的潜力上限
and so I'm not going to reach my full potential,
特别高的那种上限了
which was really high.
感觉你挺聪明的
You seem smart.
我是很聪明行
- I am smart. Okay.
所以你既聪明又年轻还有钱
So you're smart, you're young, you have money,
是哦你还真是没得选
you're right, No options at all.
我想我要去夏威夷
I think I'm gonna go to Hawaii.
靠
Guh. Shit.
我的锅我帮你弄掉
My bad. Let me get that off.
这小招厉害肥
Hey, that's a pretty neat trick, right?
强力胶
The, the superglue?
就还挺好笑的
Yeah, it's a funny thing.
这是那个被他们说
The, uh, the lady that they're saying
杀了三明治小伙子的小姐教我的
killed Sandwich taught it to me.
玛姬
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表