剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
一派胡言
Slanderous.
我以为她很酷
I thought she was cool, man.
我越发觉得她人品不怎么样了
I'm starting to suspect she's actually a real dick.
是啊 茹比还是挺酷的
I know. Ruby's...she's cool.
她 就还行吧
She's, she's alright.
不过 也许明天
But maybe, um, maybe tomorrow, I can,
我能搭你的车上路
I can catch a ride with, with you?
可以吗
If that's okay?
好的
Okay. Okay.
加文
Charlie: Gav.
加文
Gav.
加文
Gavinl
够了啊
Jesus
我佩服你这种勤学苦练的精神
I admire the commitment to the craft,
也不要用金属筷子练好吗
but maybe not with the metal sticks, yeah?
受不了了
I mean, Christ on a cracker.
金属
Metall
是我明白
Oh, I get it. Oh...geez.
你拿的是什么
What, what's that thingy?
这个嘛
Oh, well,
我喜欢在设备下面
I like to keep some eyes
放个摄像头
undemeath my kit at every show.
这样可以回看
That way, I can go back
自己踩得对不对
...and watch my footwork.
哎
Alright.
来看这些传♥单♥
Check one of these out right here.
来看这些传♥单♥
Check one of these out right here.
石笋
*Stalagmitel*
钟乳石
*Stalactite*
战俘
Stalag- sight*
你一定是俘获了我
You might stalag- me*
你啊这歌♥喉就闹不住
You, sir, are a magpie.
闹不住
Magpie?
你是白学成才的吗
Self- taught, huh?
不 茱莉亚音乐学院的
No, Juilliard.
好吧老兄
Ugh. Alright, dude.
我不想管东管西的
I don't want to be all Felix Unger or anything,
但是这里是我家知道吗
but, uh, this is my house, you know.
能不能多一此尊重
A little respect
你为什么要住车里
Why do you live in your car?
我身后有恶狼
Wolves on my fender
要不停地挪地方
so Igotta keep moving.
躲狼是吧
Some wolves, huh?
你打算一辈子这样吗
You going to be like this forever?
或许吧
Maybe.
我还没这么想过
I hadn't really thought about it that way, I- -
要不是你提起 还真没这么
Not fully until just now, actually.
谢谢你让我有了存在主义的恐惧感
So thanks for that fresh dose of existential dread.
不不 删了
Oh, no, no. Toss it.
我没同意你拍照
I do not consent to photos.
我又不打算发出去
Well, it's not like I post them or anything.
更像是我自己的头脑拼贴画
It's just for, like, a mind- collage of my own.
你在乱扔垃圾
That was littering.
就扔了
Yes, it was.
就扔了
Yes, it was.
你是要把不♥穿♥鞋的原则
Gosh, you are just really dedicated
践行到底啊
to not wearing shoes, huh?
穿鞋就不接地气了
If you're wearing shoes, you're just not grounded,
你知道吗
you know.
生活是一串节奏
Life is a beat, Chuck.
你得亲身去感受
You got to feel it.
看你看这雨刷
Hey, look. See?
吧嗒呜什一下 吧嗒 呜什
Ba- da- da- whoosh. Ba- da- da- whoosh.
吧嗒唔什很好
Right? Ba- da- da- whoosh. Alright.
你来看
Look, see?
这是我们刚走过的那座桥
That's the bridge we went over.
这种小雨滴
You know? Little raindrops.
啥都能被你用作音乐元素
Holistic magpie motherfucker.
啥都能被你用作音乐元素
Holistic magpie motherfucker.
是啊 有时候我会 觉得世道太难
Yeah. Sometimes I just, I feel this shit so hard.
是啊 有时候我会 觉得世道太难
Yeah. Sometimes I just, I feel this shit so hard.
这能帮我熬过去
Carries me through.
让那些不好的东西
Makes the badl stuff just
从我身上滚下去
roll right off of me.
从我身上滚下去
roll right off of me
嘿 你带了一天那个熊孩子
I owe you one for taking that little shitheel
算我欠你个人情
off our hands for the day.
那孩子是真的替你挨了一击
You know, that kid really took a hit for you, right?
靠 那我希望他没损失珍贵的脑细胞
God, I hope he didn't lose any precious brain cells.
或许你不用那么苛责他
You might give him a break.
我只想表达这个
Is all I'm sayin'.
他出现等于冷场
He's a vibe- killer.
完全不懂察言观色我也很头疼
Can't read a room. It stresses me out.
他不过就是紧张
He's just nervous.
他真的很崇拜你
He worships you.
我跟你说 茹比我真觉得
I got to tell you, Ruby, I really thought
跟乐队一起巡演应该是
that being on tour with the band was going to be like,
一场大型狂欢 一路欢声笑语的
you know, one big party, all fun and bonding,
就是《摇滚万岁》那种
like...Spinal Tap.
小摇滚天后
Pre- Jeanine.
而不是这种
Not this cliquey
抱团排外的高中小团体
gate- keepy high school bullshit.
就当我多事吧
Consider my eyes opened.
小鼓手
Drummer boy.
我不知道你施了什么法
Dude, I don't know what kind of voodoo,
还是干了啥
whatever you did,
但谢谢你啊
but thank you.
我能施什么法
What voodoo did I do?
昨晚我看见你跟茹比聊天来着
Well, I saw you talking to Ruby last night,
今天她就允许我负责尖叫部分了
and now she's gonna let me do the scream.
订书机脑袋“那段吼
The"Staplehead"scream.
我还是小小孩儿的时候
I've been dreaming doing it since I was
就盼着有这么一天了
a little dumb- as- fuck baby.
简直胜过一切
This is, this is fuckin' everything, man.
谢谢啊客气
Thank you. Yeah, yeah
嘿所以
Hey. So, um
你
Oh. Uh, uhYou
我会把你拍的漂漂亮亮的
I'|I, I'|| get a good one for you.
替你开心哈你个小淘气
I'm happy for you, you little scamp.
好了大家金属起来吧
Alright, let's do some fuckin' metal.
在我锈迹斑斑的战车上
*Atop my rusty chariot*
渴望你的鲜血
*Lusting for your blood*
订书机脑袋
* Staplehead*
今夜我们崛起
*Tonight we rise*
订书机脑袋
k Staplehead *
今夜我们雄起
*Tonight we rise k
一订书机脑袋震翻他们吧 孩子
*Staplehead*- Let 'em have it, kiddo.
今夜我们崛起
*Tonight we rise*
订书机脑袋
k Staplehead*
今夜我们雄起
Gavin: *Tonight we rise*
我知道今晚你们都不好受
I know it's been a tough night for you all.
感谢各位的耐心
We appreciate your patience.
法医认定你们的鼓手是电击致死
The ME's ruling your drummer died by electrocution.
他的扩音器没接地
His amp wasn't grounded.
所以他碰到麦克风的时候
So when he touched the mic,
就像是亲上了闪电
it was like kissing a lightning bolt.
天
Jesus.
这是一次因设备故障引发的意外事故
Officer: It was an accident due to faulty equipment.
保险起见我们会扣留扩音器
We're impounding the amp for insurance purposes,
但你们其他的设备都可以拿回去
but you can have the rest of your equipment back.
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表