剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
好的了完事了
Cliff: Okay. It's done.
一你没事吧嗯
Charlie: You alright? - Yeah.
刚才说到哪里了
Where were we?
如果我退出你会杀了我吗
Uh, if I pull out of this, would you have to kill me?
你担心我父亲不同意
You're worried about my dad?
我爸让我来管理因为他信任我
My dad gave him this job because he trusts me.
得了吧
Bullshit.
我爸让我来管理因为
My dad gave me this job because...
他觉得我是个败家子
he thinks I'm a fuck- up
这一点他已经跟我
and he's made that clear to me
和这里的每一位表达得很清楚了
and everyone here.
在这里的员工眼里
To everyone working here,
我是那个无法接过父亲衣钵的人
I'm the kid clomping around in his dad's shoes.
这是一种羞辱
It's humiliating.
你知道 我犯过错 我还没
You know, I've made mistakes. I haven't, uh...
你上网查查我
If you Google me, you know,
之前也有过低谷
I've had bad situations previously
我不能余生都
I can't live as a failure in his shadow
活在他的阴影下
for the rest of my life.
真是那样我还不如去死
I swear to God, I'd rather die.
这是我最后一次机会证明 我不是他想的那样
This is my last chance to prove I'm not what he thinks I am.
他认为赌场自己可以运转
And he figures this place just runs itself.
我没法把赌场搞砸
There's not much I can do to mess things up
但你会证明他是错的吧
But you're going to prove him wrong, yeah?
不我要让他知道我有自己的做事方式
No, I'm going to show him that I can do things my way.
一百五十万 现金
One point five million. Clean. Cash.
不管我们今晚达成了什么交易
No matter what our take is on the night.
不管这事成败与否
No matter if it even works or happens.
你可以拿了钱消失
And you can disappear after,
毫无附加条件
no further obligations.
你如果当场答应
One point five million
150万就是你的
for saying yes right now.
好斯特林开始吧
Alright, Sterls, let's do it.
混账
Michelle: Son of a bitch
是啊 混账
Yeah, son of a bitch.
我昨晚看到她走了她看着很生气
I saw her leaving last night. She looked upset.
上面说这事发生在她回家后
And it says it happened when she got home.
就是在我刚见到她之后
I'd just seen her. Like, I just saw her.
就是在我刚见到她之后
Possibl Id just seen her. Like, Ijust saw her. 4: 15 pm
她当时说什么了吗没
Did she say anything? - No.
她看见了我但继续走
She saw me but kept walking.
嗯这
Huh. That's...
一什么时候一日点之后
What time? - Like, just after 8: 00.
我通常比她先下班
I'm usually off before she is.
这有点奇怪
It's weird.
她的班要更晚一点对吧
Her shift doesn't end till later, right?
对
Right.
等等等等等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
她有次生病后告诉了我密♥码♥
She told me her combo once when she was sick.
是 没想到你俩关系这么好
Yeah, I didn't realize you two were close.
一很抱歉对她
I'm sorry. Yeah, she, uh,
她昨晚给我打电♥话♥来着
she tried to call me last night.
我只是不知道怎么就错过了
I, I just don't know when I could have missed it
肯定是我们在一起的时候
It must have been when we were together.
她可能想问问能不能住我家
She might have been asking if she could stay with me.
-要是我接了她电♥话♥ 嘿
- I, I, if I'd just picked up- - Hey.
不能这样瞎想下去
You can't go down that path.
没人知道她为什么给你打电♥话♥
Nobody knows why she called you.
她打电♥话♥的原因太多了
She could have called you for a lot of reasons.
一是啊你不能因此自责
Yeah. You can't blame yourself.
这样下去一点好处都没有
That'll lead nowhere good. Right?
这间套房♥和凯恩那间一模一样
So this suite is identical to Caine's,
除了天花板的高度
with the exception of ceiling height.
这是他们比赛要用的桌子
This is the table they'll use for the game.
又大又沉
It's big. It's heavy.
他不太可能移得动
So it's unlikely he'll move it.
线人说 告诉我们他上次是
And our informant told us last time he sat with his back
背对着房♥间的窗户坐的
to the window facing the room,
不出奇
which makes sense.
对我们有利
It's good for us.
所以我觉得摄像头要安沙发上
That's why I was thinking cameras in the couch.
她为啥要提前回家
Why would she go home early?
你说什么
Why would she what?
她九点才下班
Her shift ends at 9: 00.
我是在日点错过她电♥话♥的
I missed a call from her just before 8: 00.
米歇尔看到她八点一过就走了
And Michelle saw her leaving Just after 8: 00.
她可能是生病了
Maybe she got sick.
她要是生病就会打卡下班
She would have clocked out if she was sick
或给我发条短♥信♥
or even texted me.
等等什么
Wait, what?
一 她没打卡下班吗没有
She didn't clock out? - Nope.
你跟她经理聊过了
Wait, you talked to her manager?
是的路易斯
Louis, yeah.
为什么
Why did you do that?
因为我想知道她提前回家的原因
Because I want to know why she went home early,
她为什么打电♥话♥给我
why she called me.
八点前肯定是出事了
I mean, something happened just before eight o'clock
可怕的事她才打电♥话♥向我求救
It was scary enough that she called me for help
然后慌忙逃跑
and then basically ran.
到底除了什么事
So what happened?
鉴于她是直接回的家
Well, considering she went straight home,
显然是她老公给她打电♥话♥了
the obvious answer is her husband called her.
看你就会这么假设
You see, that's what you'd assume.
所有人新闻读到这里
That's what everyone is going to assume
都会这样假设的
just reading the news on here.
但我了解娜塔莉
But I knew Nat.
我知道这说不通
So I know that doesn't make sense.
我知道你觉得自己精通读人市
I know you think you have a read on people,
但这个推测其实挺合理
but that actually makes perfect sense.
娜特上班时手♥机♥会关帆
Nat kept her phone off during her shift.
所以不管她是被什么吓到了
So whatever it was that spooked her
肯定不是杰瑞打来的电♥话♥
wasn't a call, and it wasn't Jerry.
而是她工作时
It was something that happened right here
发生在这里的一些事
while she was working.
会是什么
What was it?
她丈夫是个渣虐待狂人
Look, her husband was an abusive lowlife.
这是个悲剧她很惨 但这事不复杂
It's tragic and sad, but it's not complicated.
抱歉我也不想这么麻市不仁
I'm sorry. I don't want to be insensitive,
但我们现在时间紧任务重
but we're in the middle of a very time- dependent operation.
需要你在明晚来临前集中精力
And until tomorrow night, I need you focused.
别在沙发上安置摄像〉
Uh, a camera in the couch won't work
为什么
Why not?
这样视线最清晰
It's the clearest eyeline.
换沙发是项大工程
Swapping out the couch is clunky.
会引起注意的
It could get noticed.
而且一条视线是不够的
Plus, you're going to need multiple eyelines.
多个摄像头吗
Multiple cameras?
对因为你不知道
Yeah, because you don't know
别的玩家会坐哪儿
where the other players are going to be sitting,
说不定就挡住你视线了
blocking your view.
那你觉得放哪儿
What do you think?
灯里
Lamps.
是啊
Yeah.
我可以让热把摄像头
Yeah, I can get my guys to put cameras
这些简易底座上
in the bases of these easy.
这很好
That's good.
你考虑到了角度
Thinking about the angles.
你很擅长这些
You're good at this. Hmm.
什么鬼哥们
Man: What the fuck, man?
我还是不知道你想千什么
Sheriff: Im still not sure I understand how I can help you.
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表