剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
听我说
Look- -
你告诉科特 凯蒂的安全带没起作用
Well, you told Curt that Katy's seatbelt failing
是个可怕的意外
was a freak accident,
但你撒谎了
but that was a lie.
你说什么呢
What are you talkin' about?
还有 我意识到
Also, uh, I realized that,
就在你给我和兰迪看发动机的时候
well, when you showed me and Randy the engine,
里面有个鱼钩状的东西
there was a fishhook in it, and,
你说那个东西上如果连着橡胶纽带
and you said that if it was attached to a gear tie,
会让化油器打开
it would keep the carburetor open.
对 基斯就是这么做的
Yeah. And that's what Keith did.
对 但是为什么不是
Right. But couldn't it have been
一段电线或者牙线呢
a piece of wire or dental floss.
为什么不是鱼线呢
Hell, why not a fishing line?
他可以用鱼线的 对吧
He could have used fishing line, right?
我是说 任何东西都有可能
I mean, it could have been anything.
但你说的是橡胶纽带
But you said gear tie.
而且 而且基斯坦白时
And, and then when Keith confessed,
你怎么知道 我
what do you know, I
他用的就是那个
that's exactly what he used.
所以呢
So?
所以
So.
你知道那东西在那
you knew it was there.
囚为你看到基斯动了手脚
Because you saw Keith do it.
他动手脚的时候你也在家
You were home when he did it.
然后你动了安全带
And then you messed with the seatbelts,
用安全带扳手
with the seatbelt wrenches.
你到底 安全带扳手是啥
Do you even...What's a seatbelt wrench?
你敢说我说的都不是真的
Tell me anything I said isn't true.
说啊
Go on, say it out loud.
基斯认罪了啊
Keith confessed!
都结束了
It's over.
你那是试图杀掉一个人啊 神经病
You tried to kill a person, you psycho.
为什么呢
And for what?
就为了一圈圈地开车吗
You know, driving a car around in a circle.
就为这
Really?
结束了 查莉
It's over, Charlie.
而且 对
And, yeah
只要我能继续赛车 我不介意杀人
I'd kill someone for what I get on that track.
基斯也一样
And so would Keith.
我想你是真搞不明白了
I guess you really don't understand that.
戴维斯
Jean: Davis?
宝贝 你拿到我钥匙了吗
Honey, you've got my keys?
-嘿 查莉 -嘿 吉恩
Oh. Hey, Charlie. - Charlie: Hey, Jean.
你要留下吃晚饭吗
You wanna stay for dinner?
我吧
You know what?
我真想来着
I really, I'd love to,
但我得走了
but I got to go.
好了
Alright.
我的天
Jesus.
靠
Oh shit.
我勒个去
Goddammit.
好了 相信你的车
Alright, trust the car.
相信你的车 查莉
- Trust the car, trust the car, Charlie. -
我就打算信你了 你个破车
I'm gonna trust you, you piece of shit.
好了 宝贝儿
Alright, baby.
介绍我们卢卡斯石油的新大使
introducjng Lucas Oil s new ambassador
戴维斯·麦克道尔
Davis McDowell.
我想感谢我的赞助商 卢卡斯石油
I want to thank my new sponsor, Lucas Oil
并自将今夭这场比赛献给凯蒂·欧文斯
and dedicate today's race to Katy Owens.
希望她快点好起来
I hope she gets better soon.
谢谢你 恭喜了
Thank you. Congratulations.
你做到了
You did itl
你想要的都实现了
It's everything you always wantedl
谢谢你 妈
Thanks, Mom.
天
Jesus.
你来这干嘛 你不能进来的
What the hell are you doing here? You can't be here.
我知道 但我昨晚正准备离开城里
Yeah, I know. But as I was, uh, leaving town last night,
结果记起有样东西没还你
well, I remembered that I, I had something of yours.
你看 我看到你外公
You see uh, when I saw
在工作台上的笑容时
Big Ed's smiling face on the workbench,
我就知道那天
well, I knew you never had any intention
你根本不想上车
of gettin' in your car that day.
你外公没有参赛
Big Ed wasn't on the dash
因为你知道你的车会出事
because you knew your car was going to crash
而你不想让照片受损
and you didn't want the photo to get damaged.
你可真够邪恶的
Well, that's some evil shit.
我的朋友 你可真是个可怕的恶魔
You, my friend, are a fuckin' monster.
你该走了 你留在这里不安全
You should leave. It's not safe for you here.
是 我昨晚就意识到了
Yeah, I realized that last night.
所以今天 我
So today, I, uh,
我没走 我去跟吉恩道了别
well, I quit the track, I said goodbye to Jean,
然后我
and then I, uh,
我又去了趟医院
I stopped by the hospital.
我跟唐娜好好谈了谈
had a, a good talk with Donna.
她告诉了我一些有关基斯的事情
So she was telling me all this interesting stuff about Keith,
他的手感
about his flow,
还有当你失控的时候 会发生什么
about what happens when you, uh, when you lose it.
看着老基斯
Look at old Keith
于是他站了出来
So he stepped up in the end,
做了正确的事 那就是坦白
did the right thing, confessed.
他还是她认识的那个人
Yeah, he's just the man she knew he was.
天 真不错
Gee. That's really nice.
然后我
Oh, and then I had a,
我又跟凯蒂好好谈了谈
a good talk with Katy.
没错
Oh yeah.
她清醒了
She's totally lucid.
真是个奇迹
Sort of a miracle thing:
医生说 她很快就能好
That doctor's saying she's gonna bounce back fast.
我跟你说
I tell you,
那个女孩谈起赛车时的样子
the way this girl talks about racing,
我终于理解了
I finally got it.
一个月 一年
A month, a year.
我不知道要多久
I don't know what it's going to take,
但她还会继续赛车的
but she'll be racing again soon.
而且她会超过你
And she's comin' for you.
早晚的事
It's just a matter of time.
没人能厉害过戴维斯·麦克道尔
厂 n tno one better than Davis McDowell.
我就是这项运动的未来
I'm the future of the goddamn sport.
是吗
Okay?
我们俩都知道这就是鬼扯
Well, we both know that's bullshit.
系好安全带吧 小鬼
Buckle up, kid.
车手们 请发动车辆
Announcer: Drivers start your enginesl
开在9号♥公路上
JDrivin'on 9 J
你可以成为一个阴影
sYou could be a shadow J
在街灯下面
JBeneath the streetlight J
把家甩在身后
JBehind my home J
开在9号♥公路上
JDrivin'on 9 J
我很想你
J I sure miss you J
经过一个旅馆
JPass a motel J
看着百叶窗
J`Looking in the blindsJ
开在9号♥公路上
JDrivin'on 9 J
打算走30英里
J`Looking for the 30 J
RQNALD CASONWEISS
也许我已经过了
J Maybe I passed it J
那就再继续
JGo another mile J
开在9号♥公路上
jDrivin'on 9 J
开在9号♥公路上
OCR BY China_sky
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表