剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
对了 我叫查莉 查莉·凯尔
I'm Charlie by the way, Charlie Cale.
抛下一切重新来过 感觉怎样?
So, what's it like, leavin' everything behind and startin' fresh?
挺对我胃口
It suits me.
可以碰到形形色♥色♥的人
You get to meet all sorts of people,
百种人生 万种谎言?
all sorts of lives. -All sorts of lies?
谁知道啊
I got no idea.
我有点本事 能抓谎
I have this thing... -Bullshit.
谁嘴上没真话 我一听就懂
...I can tell if someone's lying.
唬烂的整套说辞啦
Bullshit. -It's a whole thing.
讲起来头头是道
It would take too long to explain.
随它去 我才懒得理 唬烂
It's fine, I don't care. -Bullshit.
真正厉害的 是看出他为什么扯谎
The real trick of it is to figure out why someone is lying.
考虑过去FBI试试?
You ever think about joining the FBI?
我才不想替政♥府♥卖♥♥命
I'm not really about helping the man.
那你来跟我搭档 怎样?
I'm giving you an opportunity to work with me.
我们来耍那王八蛋一把
We're gonna fleece this son of a bitch.
我失去了一个朋友
I lost a friend.
娜塔莉 她是我最好的朋友
Natalie. She was my best friend.
她看到不该看的 选择挺身而出
She did the right thing when she saw something awful,
你却因此杀了她
and you killed her for it.
查莉·凯尔
Charlie Cale.
贝娅特·哈斯 对吧?
Beatrix Hasp, right?
我是代表五大家族来的
I'm here with the five families.
天涯海角
There is no corner of the country
都躲不过我们的眼线
deep enough to hide from us.
我们一定会找到你
We're gonna find you.
那就放马过来 贝 我们走着瞧
Well, Bea, let's all of us find out together.
吃饭啰!
Lunch time!
你有权找律师
You have the right to an attorney.
喂 这样不公平啦
Hey, no fair.
你早该滚去睡了喔
It's way past your bedtime.
那什么鬼玩意儿?
What's that supposed to be?
画我们俩的啊
It's us.
我开始画人像了
I'm moving into portraiture.
想进步 得换条路走
I have to branch out
才有机会突围而出
if I want to develop as an artist.
你叫艺术家?
Artist?
那些闪亮亮的破东西也算艺术?
That spangled garbage.
艺术家?
Artist?
你还不如去当Etsy网拍网拍上的高更
You'll be the Gauguin of Etsy.
我就知道你不懂啦 妈
Well, I wouldn't expect you to understand, Mother.
我是不懂 但我知道你等我断气
No. But you do expect me to keel over,
好继承我的遗产
leave you my fortune,
再去灌进你那破艺术梦
and bankroll your little artist's journey.
妈 别讲得那么衰啦
Mother, don't be so morbid.
你心思早被我看穿
I see you.
别装 我看得一清二楚
I see what you're doing.
那副孝顺样
That faithful child.
任劳任怨伺候刻薄老妈 演技满分啊
So selfless, caring for that mean old woman.
你还想怎样?
Can I get you anything else?
四个女儿里
Four daughters,
最黏我的那个
and the one I kept closest
却叫我最失望
is my biggest disappointment.
其他几个又没来
Yes, well, my other sisters are not here
帮你洗抹布 切拼盘
washing your foot rags, cutting your charcuterie,
还熬这一大锅汤
and making you delicious homemade soup.
这汤 不烫
It's tepid.
好了 保罗来了
Good. Paul's here.
那个律师保罗?
Lawyer Paul?
我得把后事交代清楚
Yes, I have to get my affairs in order.
可是…我们不是早签好遗嘱了?
But... we already, we already made your will.
我们一起办的啊
We-We-We did it together.
医生说 我的心脏撑不了几周
The doctor says that within weeks,
这命快撑破底线了
my heart will give out.
人一旦对上死神的眼神 安珀
Once you're staring into the eyes of death, Amber,
才会想通什么才最重要:
you realize what's really important:
回应那些一辈子
Rewarding those people who didn't...
让你失望的人
disappoint you in life.
把我的火腿拿来
Fetch me my ham.
保罗?-安珀
Paul? - Amber.
你今天气色真不赖
You look very nice.
保罗 拜托
Paul, please, um,
你一定得告诉我 她到底搞了什么鬼?
you have to tell me, what did she do?
就算我再同情你
Look, no matter how much sympathy I have
也不能违法说一个字
for your situation, I legally can't say.
这叫职业操守
It-It's a confidential matter,
我不想被拔牌
and I could lose my license if I--
拜托啦 -诺玛把你踢出遗嘱了
Please. -Norma's cut you out of the will.
她什么?-我的天
She what? - God.
对不起 我嘴快说溜了
Sorry, that was, like, involuntary.
我这人太好说话 这毛病改不了
I'm a, I'm a people pleaser, and I, and I... That's my problem.
拜托别说是我讲的
But please, don't tell her that I told you that.
她怎么可以?
She can't.
她...我一直在照顾她
She-- I-I-I've taken care of her
她身体垮了全靠我
when she's been sick this whole time,
我那些姐妹早就各过各的
and my sisters have gone off and lived their life.
只有我留在这里
And I've been here.
这是我该得的!我撑到现在!
I deserve this! I earned this!
她怎能这么绝情?
How could she be so cruel?
也没给你姐妹
No, not your sisters.
她们一毛也拿不到
They're, they're not getting anything either.
那她要把钱给谁?
Well, then, who's getting the fortune?
她没什么朋友啊
My mom doesn't have any friends.
她说慈善是「骗钱的把戏」
She calls charity "organized malingering."
不行 安珀 真的不行 我不能说
No, Amber. No. I-I-I-I can't tell you, legally, morally.
律师规矩摆在那
The-The-The trust that is a bedrock of my profession forbids me--
拜托啦
Please.
一个叫费莉西·普莱的女人
A woman named Felicity Price.
见鬼
Shit.
她继承房♥子 存款 还有版税
she gets the house, the money, the royalties.
等诺玛断气后我才联络她
I'm not to make contact until after Norma dies.
她不想被泼冷水
She doesn't want to be disappointed.
我得趁你开口前先跳上车
And now I'm getting in the car before you can
不然没完没了 先说声对不起
ask me anything else. Sorry.
见鬼了 费莉西·普莱到底是谁?
Who the fuck is Felicity Price?
我的老天屁♥股♥!
Holy butt-munch.
费莉西·普莱?
Felicity Price?
嗨 我是安珀
Hi, I'm Amber.
我想我们可能是
And I think we may be--
对
Yeah.
这消息真的太炸裂
This is a lot to process.
我从没想过会这样 谢啦
I mean, I-I never knew. -Thank you.
你怎么发现的?
How did you find out?
我在一场画展上
Well, um, I was at a gallery show,
盯着我超爱的一幅画问东问西时
asking about a piece
瞄到你的艺术家照
that I just loved when I, saw your artist's photo.
差点当场昏倒
And I just-- I almost passed out.
真的 有够震撼
Wow. Just wow.
风格超有味道
It's... cool look.
那是我搬来这里之前拍的
I took that before I moved out here.
后来我整个退隐江湖
Off the grid.
艺术圈的人说起
If you ask anyone in the art world
费莉西·普莱
who Felicity Price is,
脑中就会浮现那样子
that's who they will describe.
但我自己早就认不出那是我了
And I don't even recognize that person anymore.
我
I, um...
这一年几乎与世隔绝
I've been completely isolated for about a year now.
把一切都丢光光
Stripped everything away...
什么时尚风格 通通放水流
fashion, style...
就想看看到底剩下什么
to see what was left.
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表