剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
Bring me the Philistine.
天 别 别再弄坏假发了
Oh, please, God, no, don't break another wig.
-喂 -你给我听好了
Hey. Now you listen to me.
演员表演的时候
When an actor is performing,
你不能打喷嚏 不能呼吸
you don't sneeze, you don't breathe.
你♥他♥妈♥不能把冰
You don't dump fucking ice
倒进冰沙机里去
in a fucking froze dispenser.
好吧 听着 小姐 我真的 我只是
Okay, listen, lady, I, I, I, I really. I just
我只是在完成自己的工作
I'mjust doing my job here.
怎么 你以为大家是来这儿吃饭的吗
What, do you think people come here for the food?
是 算是吧
Well, yeah. I mean, kind of.
我只是个服务生
Uh...You know, I'm just a waitress.
这地方吃饭还得听戏
It's not really my fault that this place came
又不是我的错
with a talking wall.
那个舞台是个神坛
That stage is an altar
我们在追寻真♥相♥的过程中
where we bare our souls
我们在追寻真♥相♥的过程中
where we bare our souls
袒露灵魂
in search of the truth.
袒露灵魂
in search of the truth.
你需要尊重这一点 小姑娘
Now you will respect that, young lady,
不如你自已撞墙去吧
or you can hit the fucking bricks.
也对
The truth.
是 抱歉
Wow. Uh, yeah, sorry.
我只是 碰巧比较了解真♥相♥
I just, I happen to know a thing or two about the truth,
所以我这么说吧
so I'll tell you.
帕特里克·斯威兹《威龙杀阵》
You got Patrick Swayze, "Roadhouse. "
詹妮弗·杰森·李《双面女郎》
Jennifer Jason Leigh, Single White Female. "
克里斯蒂安·史莱特《真实罗曼史》
Christian Slater, "True Romance. "
这都是真的 而你
Truth, truth, truth. Now, you.
我碰巧在你大吼的时候
Uh, well, I did happen to catch
听到了几个词
a few words through the rainstorm.
我跟你说实话我一个字都不信你
And I'll tell you the truth, I didn't believe a single word.
甚至可以说 这是我这辈子
In fact, I would say that that's maybe the biggest batch
我这一辈子里听到过的
of bullshit I've heard in my whole,
最大的谎话
yeah, whole entire life.
老天
Jesus.
我明白了 我自己滚出去
I get it. I'll see myself out.
已经有30年没人这么跟我说话了
I haven't been spoken to that way in 30 years.
-所以我没被炒鱿鱼吗 -炒鱿鱼
Does this mean I'm not fired. Kathleen: Fired?
天 你这是在给我黄金
My God. What you're giving me is gold.
这是燃料
It's fuel.
我就靠这个活着 我会利用它
I live off it. I use it.
你摘掉了耳塞是你走运
And you're lucky you took those earbuds out
因为你马上要听到这辈子的最佳演出了
because you're about to hear the performance of a lifetime.
我喜欢你的作品
I love your work.
你在凯瑟琳·汤森的
You survived a face full
当面臭骂之后活下来了 小姑娘
of Kathleen Townsend, kid.
感觉你挺正常的 菲尔
Uh, I mean, you seem like a normal guy, Phil.
你怎么忍♥受这些剧院人的
How are you putting up with these theater people?
你得爱他们 得理解他们
Well, you got to love em, and you got to understand'em.
凯瑟琳说的 也没说错
I mean, what Kathleen said, she's right.
舞台上的演出就类似魔法
What happens on that stage is a kind of magic.
我能见证那些人第一次
And I get to see someone hit with it,
被那些戏所触动 所改变的样子
truly transformed by it for the first time every show.
所以我才坚持在做这一行
That's probably why I keep doing it.
那你人比我好 菲尔
Well, you're a better man than me, Phil.
我都是真心话 不过
Well, everything I said and, but also,
杰克·丹尼威士忌
Jack Daniels
是我的戏剧顾问
is my dramaturg.
这才是能支撑我继续工作的加油鼓劲
Now you see, this is the kind of pep talk I can get behind.
就一晚上 小姑娘
One night only, kid.
等首演完 这就都结束了
After opening, this is all over.
敬首演
To opening night.
不好意思 亲爱的
Ava : Excuse me, darling.
你能不能把我灌醉
Can you get me absolutely shit- faced?
我会保证你永远有酒喝的
Oh, you'll never see the bottom of that glass.
你是说像你一样吗
Michael: You mean like you?
夏天 感觉就像冬天
Summer felt like winter
感觉就像春天
felt like spring
我甚至想念嘻哈本·富兰克林了
Makes you miss the hip- hop Ben Franklin.
我不知道那些季节是什么样的感觉
I didn't know what the seasons felt like- -
老掉牙的过气女星
Michael: ...you washed- up has- been.
你这可悲的挑剔混♥蛋♥
Kathleen: You pathetic, preening prick!
你们听得开心就好
Glad someone's riveted.
你觉得你是个女演员吗 你就是个笑话
Michael: ...actress. You're a joke.
凯瑟琳和迈克在后台吵架
Kathleen and Michael are fighting backstage,
他们忘记关麦了
and they forgot to turn off their mics.
失败作品
Kathleen: ...failure.
整个剧组以前都在笑你
Michael: The whole crew used to laugh at you.
-真是不开玩笑 -还女演员呢 就一破烂货
- You weren't kidding. - Michael: Actress? More like hacktress.
等下 要是这我们能听到
Hold on, if we can hear this,
你知道还有谁能听到吗
you realize who else can hear it, right?
我总是问 自己为什么 上帝 为什么
Rebecca: And I always ask myself, why, God, why?
-但鲍比总是能让我觉得 -老太婆
- But Bobby always made me feel Michael: Prune!
不如你的鸡♥巴♥那么皱巴巴
Kathleen: Not as shriveled as your tiny little dick!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
你这狂妄 背后捅刀的贱♥人♥
Michael: You vain, backstabbing hag.
谁在说话啊 是幽灵吗
Who's talking? Is that the ghost?
这是我唯一的愿望
That's all I've ever wanted.
感觉风暴快要来了
Oh. Feels like a storm is brewin'.
我今天在超♥市♥看到克劳福德家的小伙子了
I saw the Crawford boy down the supermarket today.
他问起你了
He asked about you.
-谢了 -别说了 妈
Thanks. - Rebecca: Oh, stop it, Mama!
别以为还会有男人要我
Stop thinking that any man would ever want me.
杀了我吧
Kill me.
人总说彭萨科拉有两种人
Michael: There are two kinds of men in Pensacola- -
飞行员 和让他们能上天的人
pilots, and the men who keep 'em up in the air.
如果你忘了 他们会提醒你
And if you forget, they'll remind you.
你看凯瑟琳
Watch Kathleen.
有些人说这就是为什么
Michael: Some folks say that's why-
她好入戏
She's so present.
看看她
Look at her.
她眼里的恐惧和期待
Fear and anticipation in her eyes.
你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
这是我第一次真的信她
This is the first time I've really believed her.
小心
Look out!
艾娃
Michael: Ava!
迈克
Ava: Michael!
艾娃
Michael: Ava!
艾娃 艾娃
Michael: Ava! Ava!
我的天
Audience Member Oh, my God!
听着 这不是你的错
Charlie: I mean, look, it's not your fault.
有个女人在我的舞台上摔死了
A woman fell to her death on my stage.
这怎么不是我的错了
How is it not my fault?
因为那只是个意外 好吗
Because it was a crazy acciclent, okay?
你想想 有多少地方
I mean, just think about all the things
出问题了
that had to go wrong.
大灯掉下来了 迈克心脏病发
The light fell. Michael had a heart attack.
他老婆在喝了我给她倒的好东西之后
His wife ran up with his pills
带着他的药冲上舞台
after I poured her a bottle of the good stuff, by the way.
要是这些事里缺了任何一环
If any one of those things hadn't happened,
我们现在就已经在垃圾桶旁边
you and me will be outside by the dumpsters
给克里斯托弗·诺兰的电影打分排名了
ranking Christopher Nolan movies right now.
不 只要幕布拉开
No, as soon as the curtain goes up
那就都是我的责任
it's all my responsibility.
看来我是走运
I guess I'm lucky.
警♥察♥只要查查我的保温杯
All the cops had to do is check my thermos,
我就要去坐牢了
and I'd be sitting in a cell.
拜托 我了解你
Come on. I know you.
你只是需要一些爱尔兰咖啡鸡尾酒
It was just a little Irish coffee
来放松 对吧
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表