剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
Man: Keith!
-他没事吧 -不不不不
He alright? Greg: No, no, no. No.
老天
Charlie: Ah, geez.
兰迪 有个小鬼在七号♥车上
Hey, Randy, so some kid went full Linda Blair
吐了一车
on the number seven car.
这算什么 我见过吐了一整场的
Shit, that ain't nothin'. I found a whole dook once.
那可真是太值得期待了
Oh wow. Something to look forward to.
嗨吉恩
Hey Jean,
你得把这挂脖子上吧
you got to wear these around your neck or something
我这周都第二次捡到这个了
I mean, this is the second time I found them this week.
他们正在向直道过去
Announcer: ...and around as they head down the straightaway.
你不想用大屏幕看吗
You don't want to go watch this on the big screen?
我知道 我只是紧张
I know. I'm just so nervous.
是我儿子在比赛 我看不下去
That's my boy out there. I can't watch.
等等 比赛的那是你儿子吗
Wait, that's your kid racing?
是啊
Jean: Mm- hmm.
-不开玩笑啊 -玩笑可大了
No shit! Yeah, shit.
麦克道尔先冲过了终点线
Announcer: McDowell crosses the line first
赢得了桃树赛道站
and wins the Peach Tree Speedwayl
他赢了
Oh! He did itl Hey!
好了 现在我可以看了
Okay. Now I can watch.
年轻人的无双胜利
Announcer: An amazing victory for the young
吉恩
Charlie: Jean!
戴维斯又赢了 吉恩
Davis did it again, Jean.
-他们会采访他吗 -应该会吧
Are they going to interview him? - Yeah, I guess.
欧文斯家的人永不言弃 你们都清楚
Owenses never quit. Y'all know that.
看来他们要先采访欧文斯
Randy: Looks like they're doing Owens first.
为什么要先采访输掉的
Why are they interviewing the loser first?
是啊 这样不太好
Yeah, it's kind of messed up.
戴维斯肯定也不开心
I bet Davis is not too happy about that.
你老爹肯定后悔给你取名也叫基斯了吧
Bet Daddy wishes he named you something else.
拉开 拉开
Come on! Come on!
确实是不开心
Randy: Yep. Not too happy at all.
天 这就炸了
Shit. Boom goes the dynamite.
是啊 那是你儿子是吧
Yeesh. So that's your kid, huh?
真有个拳王样子
Real Manny Pacquiao up there.
-别跑 -我没跑
Hey, no running! Boy: I'm notl
你能给我签个名吗
Oh, can I have your autograph?
当然了
Sure, man.
-你们要来点桃子吗 -谢了
Y'all want some peaches? - Thanks.
-自己来拿 -这赛季我每场比赛都看了 麦克道尔先生
Help yourselves. I'veseen every race this season, Mr. McDowell.
拜托 叫我戴维斯就行
Davis: Come on, now. Y'all call me Davis.
你把基斯·欧文斯赢得落花流水的 还给他脸上来了一拳
You smoked Keith Owens and punched him in the face.
去他妈的 你太厉害了
Fuck that guy, man. It was baller.
没必要 是我没控制住
No need for that now. I lost my cool.
说实话 欧文斯不是坏人
And the truth is, Owens ain t a bad guy.
谁想看看我的护身符
Now, who wants to see my lucky charm?
我我我
Kids: Me, me, me, me.
这就是我胜利的原因
This is what it takes to win.
每场比赛 我爷爷都会在车里陪我
Every race, I've got my grandpa Big Ed with me in the car.
他教会了我怎么当一个赛车手 以及怎么做一个好人
He taught me what it takes to be a racecar driver and a good man.
所以谁想坐坐驾驶座
So who wants to sit in the driver's seat?
-我我我 -拜托
Boy 1: Me, me, me, me. - Boy 2: Come on.
我第一个 我得癌了
I'm first. I got cancer.
鬼扯
Bullshit.
-你刚说什么 -没得癌
What did you just say? - You don't have cancer.
-你没得癌 小骗子 -想得美 蠢货
You don't have cancer, you fucking liar. - Nice try, dipshit.
嗨 这就没必要了
Charlie: Hey. No need for all that.
要是那孩子真有癌症
You know, if that kid did have cancer,
那你很快就要尴尬得下不来台了
that could have gotten real awkward real quick.
不会 我有个本事
Nah, I got this thing.
我就像那种能闻出什么的狗
I'm like the, the dog that can smell, uh...
癌症吗
Cancer?
行吧 也可以这么说
Uh, sure. Uh, yes.
差不多但我能看出一个人是不是鬼扯
Uh, I'm like that but with bullshit.
我听到就能知道
You know, I hear it, I know it.
你也有可能错的
Could have been wrong.
那我的准确率会震撼到你
Well, stunning accuracy.
你可以来试试
Step right up.
来 我来
Here, let me...
不用 你用不着
Oh. Oh no. You don't have to, uh...
没事 在有拖车活儿进来之前
Hey. Figure I'll help out around here
我都会在这里帮忙
until a tow call comes in.
所以怎么着 你是开拖车的
So what, so°you drive aja tow truckjhuh? 0 160 180 20(
就是说赛车赚不了大钱呗
So racing isn't paying the big bucks 180
你知道我今天赢了什么吗
You know what I won today?
油钱加上一碗象征性的桃子
Gas money and a ceremonial bowl of peaches.
这项运动对我这种小人物并不友好
This sport's rigged against the little guys like me
你要知道 起码要花75000美元
You know, it takes at least$75, 000 UU
你的赛车才能上赛场
to keep a car on the racetrack, minimum ZUU
基斯·欧文斯估计在他车上
Keith Owens probably spends UU
砸的钱能是我的十倍 可我还是赢他了
ten times that much on his car, and I still beat him
幸好他那属于绣花拳头
Good thing he can't punch his way out of a paper bag.
-几乎不疼 -净鬼扯
- It barely hurts. - Well, bullshit.
-你又知道了哈 -是啊 我又知道了
Uh, cause of your thing, right? Yeah, because of that.
现在他闺女想闪亮登场
Davis. And now his daughter's gonna waltz into the sport.
她连最新型号♥的车都没开过 一次都没有
She hasn't even raced a late model. Not once.
赞助商就争先恐后的
And sponsors are going to be falling all over themselves,
想把自己名字印她车上
trying to get their name on her car.
天 挺俊一小伙子
Gosh, you really got a lot of road rage bubbling
怎么这么愤青啊
under those bright eyes of yours, huh, kid?
可能吧
Yeah, I guess so.
我问你件事儿啊
So, uh, let me ask you something.
就赛车这事儿
This whole, uh, racing thing,
我有点不理解
I think I kind of don't get it.
停车场那辆69年酷鱼
Aren't you the one with the 69 Barracuda
不是你的吗
in the parking lot?
经典美国肌肉车
An all- American muscle classic?
是 但是 是这样 那辆车能让我有地方可去
Yes, but you see, that, that gets me places,
严格上来说车也就是这用途
which is technically what a car is for.
你们不过就是在转圈圈
You are just going in circles.
我是说 你们不过就是一直在
I mean, you're basically just turning left
往左转
a bunch of times.
你是这么认为的吗
That's what youi think?
好 只需要踩油门 往左转
Okay. So just hit the gas and turn left.
能有多难
How hard could it be?
不得不说 这机器的感觉
Well. Gotta say, this is very, uh, intense
做的还是相当不错的
with the haptics and whatnot.
现在加速
Uh- huh. Now accelerate.
靠 我怎么这么怕撞车
Geez, why am I so afraid of crashing?
不过就是个街机游戏罢了
I mean, it's just an arcade game.
额滴神 差点啊
Holy Toledo! That was very close.
你看到了没 差点就翻了
Did you see that? That was very close.
现在 等到路尽头的时候
Now, when you get to the end of the front stretch,
直接把车头点进拐弯
point the car into the turn.
冲着赛道底
Towards the bottom of the racetrack. - Mm- hmm.
好
Alright.
你踩油门了吗
Is your foot even on the gas?
别让我分心
Don't distract me.
好 下一个弯
Davis: Okay, for this next turn,
我们得做个漂移
we need to do a fishhook,
但你要相信车子
but you got to trust the car.
你相信车子吗
Do you trust the car?
-这是个街机游戏 -这不是
Well, it's an arcade game. No, it isn't.
你在泥泞的赛道上 引擎在你耳边咆哮
You're on a dirt track, engine screaming in your ears
人群在嚎叫 时间仿佛都慢了下来
crowd's roaring, time's slowing down.
相信你的车
Trust the car.
我不相信车
I don't trust the car.
你必须相信车
Davis: You gotta trust the car.
好 好 去他妈的 反正不是真的
Okay. Okay. Fuck it. It's fake anyway.
很好 很好
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表