剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
*Why don't you try the vibration? *
它在全国排名第一
*It's number one in the nation*
泰菲你怎么还在这里
Taffy, what are you still doing here?
一 五分钟后就开始了我来了我来了
- You're on in five. - I'm going. I'm going.
别大惊小怪的
Don't get your panties in a twist.
我说确实很紧张
*I said it's uptight, alright, yeah*
我有感觉
*I got the feeling, yeah*
宝贝让一切都好起来
*Baby, make it alright*
震动起来
*Got to do the vibration*
都准备好了博伊尔先生
She's all ready for you, Mr. Boyle.
非常感谢 奥斯汀
I appreciate that, Austin.
给这是给你的小礼物
And here you go, here's a little something for you.
好好享受
Enjoy that.
嘿你 过来
Hey, there, come on,
贝尔格莱德 是吧
Belgrade, hmm?
松林地迦太基纳科
Pineland. Carthage. Nacogdoches.
还有其他正在收看的离群者
And any other straggler that's tuning in.
大家知道这是什么吗 是烧烤的一切来源
You know what it is? It's your source for everything barbecue.
烧烤问答
BBQ- and- A.
竭她池 烧烤问答
BBQ- and A
我是大家最喜欢的主持人
And Im your favorite host
我是大家最喜欢的主持人
And I'm your favorite host
我说得够多了我想听听你们的意见
But enough about me. I want to hear from you.
您好您接通了
Caller, you're on the line.
来电的是满意顾客 泰菲
Got some happy customers here, Taff.
给大家打个招呼
Say hi, everyone.
CROWD: Hi, everyonel 大家好
大家好话筒回到你这边
Hello, everyone. Back to you.
听着 那个声音听起来很熟悉
Now, look, that voice sounded really familiar to me.
听着那个声音听起来很熟悉
Now, look, that voice sounded really familiar to me.
是我想的那个人吗 我弟媳曼迪·博伊尔
Is that who I think it is, my sister- in- law Mandy Boyle?
是我想的那个人吗我弟媳曼迪·博伊尔
Is that who I think it is my sister- in- law Mandy Boyle?
是我想的那个人吗我弟媳曼迪·博伊尔
Is that who I think it is, my sister- in- law Mandy Boyle?
嘿 曼迪你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, Mandy. Won't you do me a favor?
用第一个问题来开始今天的节目
Kick off the show with the first question.
你在吃什么 露丝
What you eatin' there, Luce?
全州最好的冷肉奶酪三明治
Best damn hot links in the state.
噢 全州最好的冷肉奶酪三明治啊
Ooh, best damn hot links in the state.
我在博伊尔烧烤店最喜欢的东西之一
You know, so one of my favorite things
就是冷肉奶酪三明治
at Boyle Barbecue is the hot links,
这就是市期节目的主题
and that's what this show should be about.
所以我想今晚我们应该
So I think tonight we ought to talk about
谈谈香肠是怎么做的
how the sausage gets made.
我是说真香肠啊
And I mean it literally.
Other Places
灿
d(刁 Oetails
你们知道我这人喜欢大嘴巴
Now, you guys know I love to run my mouth,
但你要知道我弟弟乔治
but you have to know that my brother George
才是真正的天才
is the real genius.
没错只要给他一块肉
That's right. He could take a piece of meat
他就能把它变成神圣的美食
and make it into something divine.
你知道乔治为什么这么擅长他的工作吗
And you know what make George so good at what he do?
那就是他非常在意细节
Is how much he cares about the details.
我们曾经从一个农场收♥购♥我们的三明治
We used to buy our hot links from a farm
该农场不愿透露名字
that shall go unnamed.
但我弟弟乔治对面包壳的质地
But my brother George had a problem
有疑问
with the texture of the casing.
他对我说 泰菲
- - He said to me, "Taffy,
从现在起 我们要自己找肠子
from now on, we're sourcing our own intestines..."
肠衣他们想的是里面的肉
...the intestine casing, they're thinking about
这是不对的
the meat inside, and that's a mistake.
肠道就像一艘美丽的船
The intestine is like a beautiful ship
这把肉带进了一场旅途
that brings the meat on a journey...
坏了
Shit.
非常小心非常温柔
Taffy: ...real careful, real gentle,
所以他们根市预料不到
so they never see it comin'.
你♥他♥妈♥从哪儿来的
Hey! Where the fuck you come from.
离我远点
Get away from me.
操操操操操操
Taffy: Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
我打赌这就是为什么像你们这样的人
Taffy: I bet that's why folks like yourselves
一次又一次地跑回来
keep comin' back again and again.
在博伊尔餐厅 我们竭尽所能
At Boyle's, we do everything we can
确保每一口都近乎完美
to make sure every last bite is damn near perfection.
我想让你们都知道我们非常感激你们
- And I want you all to know, we're mighty grateful to you.
好吧我希望这回答了你的问题
Well, I hope that answered your question
但三明治的事已经讨论得够多了
but I've been goin' on about hot links for long enough.
好吧
Alright.
我想我们该接下一个电♥话♥了
I think it's about time we take another call.
怎么样
How you feel about that?
我觉得
I- I- I think it's, uh
我们该接下一个电♥话♥了
I think it's time that we take another call, okay?
怎么样
How about that?
一来了泰菲·博伊尔
Oh, here we go. Mandy: Taffy Boyle.
没有人应该对香肠那么了解
Nobody should know that much about sausages.
gpftcdtou0 Oh, come on. Is that you again, Mandy? 得了吧又是你吗 曼迪
syckj
你得给别人点机会啊
You gotta give somebody else a opportunity to talk.
快点
Come on, now.
我只是打电♥话♥
Well, I just had to call in
过来告诉你 你真是个大嘴巴
and tell you what a damn windbag you are.
行我是大嘴巴
Taffy: Oh, now I'm a windbag.
我真的很喜欢
I really love that, huh.
我告诉你
Let me tell you something,
现在告诉你 如果你觉得这就太过了
let you know now, if you thought that was a lot,
我们节目还有别的招呢
we get plenty of more show where that came from.
大家准备好咯
So you better buckle up, little lady.
我们准备好咯 泰菲
Mandy: We're buckled up, Taffy.
不要再长篇大论地谈论香肠了
No more long rants about sausages.
又一场好戏啊 泰菲
Another great show, Taffy.
细节最重要啊我的朋友
It's all about the details, my friend.
细节最重要
All about the details.
一嗨你好啊嗨你的狗进我车里了
Hi. How you doing? Hi. Your dog is in my car.
我们没养狗
Uh, we don't have a dog.
我们是个加油站
We're a gas station.
好吧走你
Okay. Go on. Disperse.
天
Jesus.
出去走了下车
Out. Let's go. Out the car.
下车
Out the car.
虽然挺有意思的但你该走了
This was a fun bit, but ow, it's time to go. Gol
天你可真强壮啊 你怎么回事啊
Oh geez, you're so strong. What's wrong with you?
天
Ow, geez.
看看这个啊
Oh wow, look at this.
美味的猪皮
Yummy, yummy pork rinds.
所有的狗子都喜欢
All doggies like that.
来吧玩个《糖果屋历险记》嘛
Come on. A little Hansel and Gretel
好吧算了
Okay. You know what?
有人陪伴总是好的
A little company might be nice.
你知道吗 我现在真是肠子都悔青了
You know what, I'm having some hard regrets
真不该这么好客的
re: my hospitality.
天好吧这么跟你说吧
Oh, Jesus. Okay, you know what,
来点音乐如何
how about some music. Yeah?
驯服你这个恶犬
Tame the savage whatever.
不行吗
No?
你知道85%的墨西弟人
Radio host: Did you know 85 percent of Mexicans
都有犯罪记录吗
have criminal records.
他们在清除我们一扯淡
They're erasing us folks. Bullshit
我们这些真正的美国人
Radio host: Us real Americans.
只要我们的围墙无法阻拦
Radio host: Every day the wall goes unfinished
你想听这个吗
This is what you want to listen to.
强♥奸♥犯就会来到
Radio host: ...and rapists arrive
我们神圣的土地上
on our hallowed soil.
爱国狗子完美
MAGA dog. Perfect.
政♥府♥部门的渎职行为
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表