剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
DcOrO fetuming
不关你事日
Mind your own business day.
拜托 谢谢
Please. Thank you.
就算你把内衣反过来穿
Just because you're wearing your underwear inside out
它也是不干净
doesn't mean it's really clean.
囚为你只能反穿一次
That trick only works once.
毕竟内衣也就只有两面
Cause of, there's only two sides to the underwear.
你在路上多久了
How many days you've been on the road?
两天
Uh, two days.
一周
A week.
谢谢你对我内衣一事的关心
Yeah. Thank you for your underwear concern.
你失血很多吗
Have you lost a lot of blood?
我血够多谢了
Well, I got plenty of blood. Thanks.
如果你流血时吃布洛芬
If you take ibuprofen when you're bleeding,
只会失血更多
you'lljust bleed more.
好吧 蒙古医生哈
Alright, WebMD
我要走了
I'm golng to leave now.
拜托别跟着我哈
Please do not follow me.
疼痛感都是你想象出来的
The pain is in your mind.
女士
Lady...
那你是根市不知道有多疼
you've got no idea.
喝了
Drink.
好吧
Alright.
见鬼看来我只能接受了
Hell, I'm gonna...accept this situation.
查莉
Charlie.
玛姬干杯
Marge. Cheers.
强力胶水
Superglue.
是啊
Hmm. Yes, it is.
好东西
Ah, good thing.
干净利落哈干净利落
Neat trick, huh? Neat trick, that.
很快就干 你不会有事的
Dries quick. You'll be fine.
好吧
Right. Okay.
那么 你这样生活在路上
So, uh, I guess you must get messed with
一定会遇上不少麻烦吧
a lot in this life on the road
没啥 我的行车记录仪在那边
Nah, I got my dash cam over there.
还有心爱的左轮
And baby Roscoe.
我以前还带着催泪瓦斯
I used to carry Mace.
但需要近身才能使用
But you got to get too close to use it.
满足不了需求有道理
Defeats its own purpose. - Right.
再加上有一次我在车里练习快速拔枪
Plus, one time I accidentally sprayed Mace in here
不小心喷到了车里
when I was practicing quick draws.
害得我流了一个月的眼泪
Couldn't stop crying for about a month.
那是我人生中第二次哭
Second time in my life I've ever cried.
真的 那第一次为啥
Oh yeah? What was the first?
那这就要借用你那句不关你事了
That was back when I was none of your fucking business.
留着吧你可能用得上
Keep it. You might need it.
谢了
Oh. Thanks.
医生也用这东西
Same stuff doctors use,
不过大药店一般都不告诉你
but big pharmacy doesn't want you to know.
好吧
Right.
你是我这270天以来第一个交谈的人
You're the first person I've talked to in 270 days.
民用无线电不算
Not counting CB radio.
好吧
Yeah.
荣幸啊
Flattered.
那 那你一个人
So, uh, you get, you get bored
不无聊吗
out here alone?
我有书可以听
I got my books on tape on CD.
佛教入门
Narrator"Buddhism for Beginners. "
第一章
Chapter one.
所有的存在都是痛苦
All existence is suffering,
而痛苦的来源就是依恋
and the source of suffering is attachment- -
斑比
Bambi.
所以你不叫玛姬
So not Marge.
我第一次哭是在看《小鹿斑比》
First time I cried, I was watching"Bambi. "
我感觉你不咋想跟我混在一起
I'm getting not gonna hook- up vibes.
是吗没这回事
Yeah, I don't think so.
那你要去那边的路边酒吧吗
You want to go to the Roadhouse, then?
他们那10元三杯
They got three for ten.
- 三杯啥啥都行
Uh, three what? - Oh. Three anything.
我有件多余的衬衫如果你想换的话
There's an extra shirt if you want it.
谢了
Charlie: Oh, thanks- -
相信我我根市不存在
Trust me, I don't exist.
这么说我在网上
So there's nothing
查不到你任何痕迹咯
I could find about you online.
警♥察♥也找不到你
The cops couldn't find you.
不知道私人调查员幽灵什么都不行
I don't know, PI, spooks, nothing.
没有手♥机♥没有银行账户
No phones, no bank accounts.
假身份证如果你弄得到的话
Fake IDs if you can get them
但最好待在没人爱管闲事的地方
but better to stick where people aren't asking.
不要在同一个地方待太久
Never staying in the same place for too long,
别回头
never looking back.
为啥
Why?
我有个叔伯
I got one of those uncles.
我16岁时跟他住过一段时间
Got sent to live with him when I was 16 maybe.
有一天我拿了他的钱
One day, I took his money,
在他最爱的椅子上尿了一泡就跑了
pissed on his favorite chair, and ran.
他用尽方法想抓到我
He used every means to try to track me down.
但却从没机会拿回他的钱
Never got his money back.
我喜欢这种生活
I love the life, though.
在这玛姬弱小
Out here, Marge is small,
脆弱有血有肉 会成为目标
weak, fleshy, a target.
但当我开车在路上时
But when I'm driving,
玛姬就是一个⑧万磅的钢铁之躯
Marge is 80, 000 pounds of pure steel.
走在路上无需依恋 没有痛苦
Drive, no attachments, no suffering.
就算看到搭便车的也直接开过去
See a hitchhiker on the road, keep going.
( 扯淡
Well, bullshit.
你就停下来帮我了啊对吧
I mean, you stopped to help me, right?
听我说我跟你一样
Hey, listen, I got the same thing,
没控制住自己
can't help it.
圆桌骑士在此
Little Miss Galahad over here.
好了妞下一轮我来买♥♥单
Okay, Miss, I am going to get your next round.
不行
Whoa. No.
你要是用信♥用♥卡♥
So when you use this card,
立马知道你在哪
ping.
好吧
Alright, uh
提款机也不行咯
ATMs, too?
我用过一次提款机
I used an ATM once,
结果我叔④小时候就追过来了
my uncle showed up in four hours.
不管你去哪都要记住
Any place you land, first thing.
找个能付现金的副业吧
Find a side hustle that pays cash.
金子最理想
Gold is the ideal.
但是现在很少有人把它当钱使了
But surprisingly few people still use it as currency,
而用它们的通常是怪胎
and the ones who do are mainly freaks.
比特币
Bitcoin?
别跟我提这个
Well, don't get me started.
你想找个活干吗
Ahh. You want something for that?
你有介绍吗
You got something?
副业付现
Side hustle. Cash.
我的卡车后面有
I got a shit ton of Canadian prescription drugs
一大堆加拿大处方药
in the back of my truck.
沿途卖♥♥掉
Sell em along my route.
肾上腺素笔伟哥什么的
EpiPens, Viagra, stuff like that.
还有止痛药
Painkillers.
你之前怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you say something before?
不知道能不能信任你啊
I didn't know if I could trust you.
啊这么说你现在信任我咯
Ah, so you trust me now?
现在我喝高了
Now I'm drunk.
马上回来
B- R- B.
我就待这等你了
Charlie: I guess I'll B- R- B right here too.
太简单了
Too easy.
这是儿童餐
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表