剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表
我 我不能让你拿走它
And I, I can't let you take it.
麦克斯 麦克斯
Maxl Max!
你明白的
You understand!
我知道你明白的
I know you do!
换成是你 你也会这么做的
You would do the same thing.
看着我的眼睛 劳拉
Look into my eyes, Laura.
记住这一幕
Remember this.
我的天
Oh, my God.
操
Oh shit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
灯与动存储
MAN: LAM Archives.
拉乌
Raoul.
你还好吗 我是劳拉
How you doing? It's Laura.
我需要你帮我调出一些胶片 送来我家
I need you to pull some film for me and bring it to the house.
是80年代《龙舌鱼》
It's from the"Dragonfish"behind- the- scenes shoot
拍摄幕后的胶片
in the'80s.
盘号♥是1663246
It's reel number 1- 6- 6- 3- 2- 4- 6.
-家里人怎么样 -挺好的
Barber: How's the family? - Man: Doing great.
约翰尼这学期拿奖学金了
Johnny's getting honor roll this semester.
-你店里呢 -再好不过了
How's the shop? - Barber Never better.
那就太棒了
Man: That's fantastic.
-你新工作怎么样 -好极了
How's the new job? Terrific.
我喜欢同事们 工资也够我花
I like my coworkers. It pays the bills.
-那太棒了 -是啊
Barber 2: That's wonderful. - Man 3: Sure.
确实需要一此适应 但我还挺喜欢婚姻生活的
It's a bit of an adjustment, but I'm loving married life.
-看上去怎么样 -好极了
Barber 4: How's it look? - Man 4: Great.
我这辈子剪过的最好的发型
Best cut ever.
我的天 这巨大无比的量
Oh, my God, the mountainous volume,
这地方鬼扯的含量也太高了
the sheer metric tonnage of bullshit in this place,
就没一句真话
every word, I swear to God.
可能是我越来越敏感了还是什么的
I think maybe I'm getting more sensitive or something.
我眼皮都开始抽抽了 你看得出来吗
I'm developing an eye twitch. Can you see that?
-看得出 -行
Yeah. Charlie: Yeah.
你是怎么消化这些的
How do you handle it?
这是家理发店
It's a barbershop.
对了 我需要你把这个
Hey, I need you to deliver this
送去切诺基路52号♥
to 52 Cherokee.
镇外边的一间老农舍
Old farmhouse just outside of town
这是给你的
Extra little for you.
-这里头是什么 -你觉得呢
What's in it? What do you think?
对于
In the case
一岁的雅米尔来说
of a one- year- old Yamir.
不是亲爹
Charlie: Not the father.
你不是他父亲
You are not the fatherl
她真是全能说中
Every time.
这是给所有孤单的人们
This is for all the lonely people*
认为生活与他们擦肩而过
Thinking that life has passed them by*
不要放弃
*Don't give up until you*
直到你被打败
* Drink from the silver cup*
有人吗
Hello?
走上空中的那条高速路
*And ride that highway in the sky
嗨 送货来的
Hello. Got a delivery
一包人头发 有人在吗
Bag of human hair. Hello.
老天
Jesus.
我是理发店的
I got your bag of hair from the, uh,
给你送头发来了
the barbershop.
哦对
Ah, right O~a
对
Right
对 对
Right, right Uh
头发
Hair
不用谢
You're welcome
所以
Uh SO uh.
不用解释
no need for an explanation.
我
I, uh...
顺带一提 我是查莉 查莉·凯尔
I'm Charlie, by the way Uh, Charlie Cale
-我是亚瑟 -嗨 亚瑟
Arthur. Hey, Arthur.
那 我就
So, uh, just leave it, uh
我就放这儿了啊
leave it here?
挺好
Perfect
真轻松
Too easy
听着 我感觉到了
Hey, man, uh, listen, I m gettin the vibe
你不想让人烦 我真的
you want to be left alone, and, and I really,
我尊重这一点 所以我先跟你道个歉 但
I respect that, so I apologize in advance, but...
毕竟送到这儿的头发
well, with the hair and the, uh...
再加上我透过窗户看到的怪物
the monster in the window,
着实是很难不让人好奇
consider my interest piqued.
所以 你是做什么的
So, uh, what do you do?
查莉 一般情况下我都是喜欢
Charlie, usually, I, I like to talk
跟别人聊工作的
about what I do.
但今天 我刚刚送走一位老朋友
But today, I just buried an old friend.
现在 我只想
So right now, all I feel like
喝个烂醉
is getting shitfaced.
我眼皮没抽
Ay eye s not twitching.
也就是说 这是我这个礼拜
which is to say, that's the first honest thing
听到的第一句实话
I've heard all week.
请节哀顺变
Uh, and I'm sorry for your OSS.
听着 我
Hey, listen, I,
我不知道你平时是怎么哀悼的
I didn't know what kind of a griever you are,
但如果你需要人陪的话
but if having some company helps,
我也不是很急着回去工作
I, uh, I'm in no rush to get back to work. )
你要留要走 我都无所谓
Sit, leave, doesn't matter to me.
上帝保佑这位诚实的先生
That blessed honesty.
简直是天赐的甘霖
Gotta say it s manna from heaven.
够劲儿的 亚瑟
That one stung, Arthur.
所以我把烟吹出去的时候
Arthur: So when I blew smoke out,
本来应该是从象鼻子出去的
it was supposed to go out the trunk,
结果从屁♥股♥里出去了
it didn't, it went out the ass.
吹到了前三排人身上
And it covers the first three rows of people.
他们全让开了
They split.
其他所有人都出去了
Everybody else gets out.
你们好啊
Hello.
真是艺术 老天
Art. Jesus.
你可真是太酷了 老兄
You are a cool, cool dude, man.
天 我真是松了一大口气
God, this is a major relief,
因为刚才那头发 还有窗口看到的
because with the hair and everything,
我还以为你是什么
I thought maybe you were potentially some kind
连环杀人犯呢
of a serial killer.
如果我是连环杀人犯
Well, if I was a serial killer,
我就不需要头发了
I wouldn't need hair.
连环杀人犯哪会缺头发
I'd already have hair.
那你也可能是专杀秃头的连环杀人犯啊
Well, you could be a serial killer of the bald.
要我帮你叫个出租车吗
Should I call you a cab?
那辆老爷车是我的 我开车来的
I got the Cuda. I got the car.
没事
So I'm all set.
你不能开车啊
You're not going to drive.
不 不是 我睡车上的
No, no. To sleep in.
我那上头有张行军床
You know, there's a cot right up there.
你今晚可以睡那儿
You could crash here tonight.
真是一点都不吓人呢
Oh, that's not scary at all.
好极了
That's great.
老天
Jesus.
怪物 怪物 还是怪物
Monsters, monsters, monsters.
我的老天
Holy cow.
这都是你想出来的啊
AlI this comes from inside your head?
那你脑子里岂不是恐怖片
I mean, it must be a horror show in there.
你根本无法想象 小鬼
Hell, you got no idea, kid.
怪物
Monsters.
来自虚空的呐喊
Screams from the void
虚空呐喊
Void screams?
-对 -好沉重的话题
- Yeah. Very heavy.
剧集 | 扑克脸(2023) | 导航列表